This research work has the title, â€œThe Impact Of Entrepreneurial Development on the Economic Development of a Stateâ€. This study was embarked upon in order to know the problems militating against entrepreneurship, its source of finance and the roles entrepreneurs play in Enugu Urban area as a test case.
A good number of works already carried out were reviewed, In order to achieve the set objectives; care was taken in collection relevant data using primary and secondary method of collection. Such as interview, questionnaire administered personal interview, and observation.
Target population was appropriately segmented into sample â€“size. The researcher tried as much as possible to state the impact of Entrepreneurial development on the Economic development of a state bearing in mind the importance of the study.
The date gathered which were subsequently analyzed and interpreted, helped us to know the Impact of Entrepreneurial Development on the Economic development of a state in the area of job opportunities and the importance of national directorate of Employment (NDE) to Entrepreneurs in their firms.
Consequently, the researcher found out that entrepreneurship attributes so much in our Economic development positively such as,
-provision of employment opportunities
-production for exportation
-increase on our foreign exchange earnings.
Finally, the researchers recommended that the government should provide and keep proper watch on the entrepreneurs as checks and balances; they should be increase in the proper utilization of credit facilities to enhance the growth of entrepreneurship in Enugu urban Area and the like
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table OF CONTENT
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the Problem
1.3 Purpose of the Study
1.4 Scope of the Study
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 Signification of the study
1.7 Limitation of the Study
1.8 Definition of Terms
2.0 Review of Related Literature
2.1 Meaning and Concept of Entrepreneurship
2.2 History of Entrepreneurial Development in Nigeria
2.3 Economic Effect of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria
2.4 Impact of Entrepreneurial Development in Enugu- Urban
3.0 Research Design and Methodology
3.1 Research Design
3.2 Area of the Study
3.3 Population of the Study
3.4 Sample and Sampling Procedure
3.5 Instrument of Research
3.6 Validation of Instrument
3.7 Reliability of the Instrument
3.8 Method of Data Collection.
4.1 Data Presentation and Analysis
4.2 Summary of Results
5.0 Discussion of Results and Findings
5.1 Summary of Finding
5.3 Implication of the Research Finding
5.5 Suggestion for the Research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Impact Of Entrepreneurial Development On The Economic Development Of A State (a Case Study Of Selected Firms In Enugu Urban).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1003/the-impact-of-entrepreneurial-development-on-the-economic-development-of-a-state-a-case-study-of-selected-firms-in-enugu-urban
"The Impact Of Entrepreneurial Development On The Economic Development Of A State (a Case Study Of Selected Firms In Enugu Urban)." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1003/the-impact-of-entrepreneurial-development-on-the-economic-development-of-a-state-a-case-study-of-selected-firms-in-enugu-urban>.
"The Impact Of Entrepreneurial Development On The Economic Development Of A State (a Case Study Of Selected Firms In Enugu Urban).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1003/the-impact-of-entrepreneurial-development-on-the-economic-development-of-a-state-a-case-study-of-selected-firms-in-enugu-urban>.
"The Impact Of Entrepreneurial Development On The Economic Development Of A State (a Case Study Of Selected Firms In Enugu Urban).." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1003/the-impact-of-entrepreneurial-development-on-the-economic-development-of-a-state-a-case-study-of-selected-firms-in-enugu-urban.
- Related Works
- Critical Analysis Of The Performance Of National Economics Empowerment And Development Strategy (needs) On The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Enugu State).
- Problems Of Teaching English As A Second Language In Nigeria Secondary School (a Case Study Of Igbo Etiti Local Government Area) Of Enugu State
- Auditing Effieciency For Improving Companies Performances
- The Role Of Continuous Assessment In Teaching And Learning Of Economics In Enugu South L.g.a Of Enugu State
- The Effects Of Qualification Of English Teachers On The Performance Of Secondary School Students In External Examinations (a Case Study Of Selected Schools In Nsukka Local Government Area)
- The Impact Of Economic Meltdown On The Staff Of Enugu State College Of Education (technical), Enugu
- Application Of Audio Visual Aids In Teaching English Language In Senior Secondary Schools In Igbo - Eze North Local Government Area In Enugu State
- Management Of Credit Facilities In Commercial Bank (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc Ugelli Main Branch Delta State)
- Effects Of Supervision On Commercial Bank Management (a Case Study Of Afribank Plc, Okpara Avenue Enugu)
- Impact Of Thrift Organization On Economic Well Being Of Individuals And Organization In Enugu State.