This project work is on the construction of an F.M transmitter this system consists of four discrete modules namely the audio frequency (AF) amplifier (class A) the modulator the master oscillator and the radio frequency (RF) amplifier (ClassC) these formed the conventional events for building FM transmitter here the signal (from the microphone) is fed into the (AF) for amplification then to the modulator which combines the modulating signal with the carrier wave transports the modulated signal through (RF) for final amplification to the antenna via the resonance circuit for propagation the transmitter was tested using radio receiver it transmitted clearly at the frequency of 108 MH3 and the coverage was to metres.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
Concept of modulation and demodulation
Objective of the project
Significance of the project.
Historical background of the project
Theories and models relevant to the construction
System component description
Hardware construction and implementation
Block diagram and system specification
Construction of audio frequency (Af) amplifier stage
Construction of radio frequency (RF) amplifier stage
Circuit diagram of FM transmitter
Circuit component analysis
Methodology packaging testing and results
Packaging of the system
Testing and results
Cost analysis problems encountered
Recommendation and conclusion
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 03). Construction Of An Fm Transmitter.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 03, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1219/construction-of-an-fm-transmitter
"Construction Of An Fm Transmitter." Afribary.com. 03 2013. 2013. 03 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1219/construction-of-an-fm-transmitter>.
"Construction Of An Fm Transmitter.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 03 2013. Web. 03 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1219/construction-of-an-fm-transmitter>.
"Construction Of An Fm Transmitter.." Afribary.com. 03, 2013. Accessed 03, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1219/construction-of-an-fm-transmitter.
- Related Works
- The Design And Construction Of A 220 / 12 Volts Single Phase Step-down Transformer
- The Current Status And Future Challenges Of Electricity Market In Nigeria In The Face Of Deregulation
- Burglar Alarm Unit
- Design And Construction Of An Automatic Changeover Switch
- Design And Construction Of Automatic Emergency Light
- Construction Of An 500w Transistor Amplifier
- Construction Of Radio Frequency Gsm Signal Jammer
- Construction Of 150 Watts 162 Audio Loudspeaker
- Construction Of A Step Down Transformer Form 220v To 24:12v
- Design And Fabrication Of A 12m3 Mobile Deep Freezer