This research project titled:- THE ROLE OF SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES IN RURAL DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF ANAMBRA EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT) is a case study type of research, and the instrument used in gathering date is the questionnaire method.
Every dick and harry harp on small-scale industries as the modus operandi too rural development hence the researcher became interested on the topic. The objective is to find out the relevance of small-scale industries in rural development.
Two hundred (200) were randomly sampled and administered with questionnaire, out of the population of two hundred and thirty-five thousand, nine hundred and fifty-seven (235,957) ninety four and half percent (189) of the questionnaires were returned. Data collected was presented and analysed using textual and tabular presentation and percentage.
Findings of the study include: creation of job opportunities, reduction in rural-urban drift provision of semi-processed raw materials, increase in the production of goods and services and broadening of government revenue base.
It is therefore, concluded that small-scale industries are very relevant in rural development and their establishment in the rural areas (taking into account the principles of localization of industries) has been recommended. Finally, the researcher recommends to turillan study, the establishment, financing and management problems of small-scale industries.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
List of table
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of problem
1.3Important of the study
1.5Scope of the study
1.6Limitation and delimitations
1.7Definition of terms
2.1Defining of small-scale industries by various bodies, institutions, countries etc.
2.2Roles of government to small scale industries
2.3Classification of small scale industries
2.4Types of business and level of turn over
3.1Research design and methodology
3.2Population of the study
3.3Sample size determination
3.4Administration of data questionnaire
3.5Return of questionnaire
3.6Description of respondents
4.1Analysis of data collected
4.2Presentation of analysis
4.3Interpretation of data
5.1Summary of findings, conclusion and recommendation
5.2Preliminary of findings
5.5Suggestions for further study
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Role Of Small Scale Industries In Rural Development (a Case Study Of Anambra East Local Government).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1357/the-role-of-small-scale-industries-in-rural-development-a-case-study-of-anambra-east-local-government
"The Role Of Small Scale Industries In Rural Development (a Case Study Of Anambra East Local Government)." Afribary.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1357/the-role-of-small-scale-industries-in-rural-development-a-case-study-of-anambra-east-local-government>.
"The Role Of Small Scale Industries In Rural Development (a Case Study Of Anambra East Local Government).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1357/the-role-of-small-scale-industries-in-rural-development-a-case-study-of-anambra-east-local-government>.
"The Role Of Small Scale Industries In Rural Development (a Case Study Of Anambra East Local Government).." Afribary.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1357/the-role-of-small-scale-industries-in-rural-development-a-case-study-of-anambra-east-local-government.
- Related Works
- The Effect Of Social Responsibility On Business Organization In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Emene Rice Milling Company)
- The Impact Of Participative Management On Employee Performance (a Case Study Of Anambra Motor Manufacturing Company-anammco)
- An Effective Managerial Control - A Give To Organisational Control (a Case Study Of Emenite Nig. Ltd)
- Inefficiency In The Nigerian Public Service (a Case Study Of The National Electric Power Authority Plc)
- Impact Of Insurance Service On Business Survival In Niger Insurance Plc Kaduna
- Government Regulation And Control Of Business In A Developing Economy (a Case Study Of Sunrise Flour Mills Nig Ltd.)
- The Effects Of Leadership Style On Management Of An Organization
- Management Of Crisis In An Organization (a Case Study Of Anammco Plc Emene Enugu)
- The Role Of Community Bank In Economic Development In Nigeria
- The Impact Of State Development Of Organization Performance (a Case Study Of Afri Bank Plc)