This research project titled:- THE ROLE OF SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES IN RURAL DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF ANAMBRA EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT) is a case study type of research, and the instrument used in gathering date is the questionnaire method.
Every dick and harry harp on small-scale industries as the modus operandi too rural development hence the researcher became interested on the topic. The objective is to find out the relevance of small-scale industries in rural development.
Two hundred (200) were randomly sampled and administered with questionnaire, out of the population of two hundred and thirty-five thousand, nine hundred and fifty-seven (235,957) ninety four and half percent (189) of the questionnaires were returned. Data collected was presented and analysed using textual and tabular presentation and percentage.
Findings of the study include: creation of job opportunities, reduction in rural-urban drift provision of semi-processed raw materials, increase in the production of goods and services and broadening of government revenue base.
It is therefore, concluded that small-scale industries are very relevant in rural development and their establishment in the rural areas (taking into account the principles of localization of industries) has been recommended. Finally, the researcher recommends to turillan study, the establishment, financing and management problems of small-scale industries.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
List of table
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of problem
1.3Important of the study
1.5Scope of the study
1.6Limitation and delimitations
1.7Definition of terms
2.1Defining of small-scale industries by various bodies, institutions, countries etc.
2.2Roles of government to small scale industries
2.3Classification of small scale industries
2.4Types of business and level of turn over
3.1Research design and methodology
3.2Population of the study
3.3Sample size determination
3.4Administration of data questionnaire
3.5Return of questionnaire
3.6Description of respondents
4.1Analysis of data collected
4.2Presentation of analysis
4.3Interpretation of data
5.1Summary of findings, conclusion and recommendation
5.2Preliminary of findings
5.5Suggestions for further study
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Role Of Small Scale Industries In Rural Development (a Case Study Of Anambra East Local Government).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1357/the-role-of-small-scale-industries-in-rural-development-a-case-study-of-anambra-east-local-government
"The Role Of Small Scale Industries In Rural Development (a Case Study Of Anambra East Local Government)." Afribary.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1357/the-role-of-small-scale-industries-in-rural-development-a-case-study-of-anambra-east-local-government>.
"The Role Of Small Scale Industries In Rural Development (a Case Study Of Anambra East Local Government).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1357/the-role-of-small-scale-industries-in-rural-development-a-case-study-of-anambra-east-local-government>.
"The Role Of Small Scale Industries In Rural Development (a Case Study Of Anambra East Local Government).." Afribary.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1357/the-role-of-small-scale-industries-in-rural-development-a-case-study-of-anambra-east-local-government.
- Related Works
- The Need For Efficient Stock Management In The Manufacturing Company (a Case Study Of Anambra Automobile Manufacturing Company, Emene Enugu)
- An Analysis Of Factors Responsible For Low Productivity Of Employees In Government Parastatals (a Study Of National Electric Power Authority Enugu Zonal Office)
- Employee Participation In Decision Making And Its Impact On Productivity (a Case Study Of Anammco)
- Effective Corporate Image Management As A Strategy For Enhancing Profitability (a Case Study Of Phinomar Nig. Ltd Ngwo, Enugu And First Bank Of Nigeria Plc, Enugu)
- Problems And Prospects Of Managers In Business Organization A Case Study Of Anammco Ltd Enugu
- Analysis Of Employee Welfare Programme In Nigeria Nitel Limited
- The Impact Of Supervision Of Effective Bank Management (a Case Study Of Uba Plc, Main Branch, Station Road, Enugu)
- Waste Disposal And Management In Delta State Urban (a Case Study Of Delsepa)
- A Critical Analysis Of The Sources Of Revenue And Expenditure Pattern Of Local Government In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area)
- Importance Of Product Development In The Marketing Of A Firmâ€™s Product