This project work is on the impact of information technology in the banking industry. And all States Trust Bank will be chosen as a case study.
In doing this, both primary and secondary data were collected to solve the research problem. The population of the study comprises of the personal of all state trust bank and the customers that patronize their services.
The research instrument used for data collection were questionnaire and oral interviews. Tables, frequencies and percentages were used in presenting and analyzing the data collected. The chi â€“ square statistics was used at 5% level of significance to test the various hypothesis.
From the data analysis, the researcher came up with the following findings:
-That the customer are not satisfied with the level of information technology of the Bank
-Also that high cost of information and lack of funds are some of the major set backs of the company that hinder the efficient rate of the bankâ€™s information technology.
-Then based on the findings above the researcher recommended the following that the bank should:
(a)Improve the information technology to help them enhance efficiency of the services and satisfy their customers
(b)That the bank should continue to source for information that would help them satisfy their customers.
(c)The problem of funds and high cost of information should be taken care of by releasing fund which will be used to improve the quality of information technology of the bank.
The conclusion of this study is that information technology of all states trust bank has a vital role to play in enhancing the efficiency of the services provided by the company.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Research question
1.5 Significance of the study
1.6 Scope of the study
1.7 Limitations of the study
1.8 Definition of terms
2.0 REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1 Brief history about information technology
2.2 Banking environment in Nigeria
2.3 Application of information system applied in banking industry
2.4 Types of information system allied in banking industry
2.5 The impact of information technology to all state bank (Head office in Enugu)
2.6 Organizational profile
3.0 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.1 Sources of data
3.2 Population of study
3.3 Sample of six determination
3.4 Sampling technique
3.5 Method of data treatment
3.6 Research instrument used
3.7 Questionnaire distribution
4.0 DATA PRESENTATION, ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION
4.1 Data presentation and interpretation
5.0 SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
5.1 Summary of findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). Impact Of Information Technology In Banking Industry (a Case Study Of All Stated Trust Bank Enugu).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1365/impact-of-information-technology-in-banking-industry-a-case-study-of-all-stated-trust-bank-enugu
"Impact Of Information Technology In Banking Industry (a Case Study Of All Stated Trust Bank Enugu)." Afribary.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1365/impact-of-information-technology-in-banking-industry-a-case-study-of-all-stated-trust-bank-enugu>.
"Impact Of Information Technology In Banking Industry (a Case Study Of All Stated Trust Bank Enugu).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1365/impact-of-information-technology-in-banking-industry-a-case-study-of-all-stated-trust-bank-enugu>.
"Impact Of Information Technology In Banking Industry (a Case Study Of All Stated Trust Bank Enugu).." Afribary.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1365/impact-of-information-technology-in-banking-industry-a-case-study-of-all-stated-trust-bank-enugu.
- Related Works
- The Impact Of Road Transportation Mode On The Marketing Of Consumer Goods In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis)
- Marketing Of Church Services (a Case Study Of Catholic Church In Enugu Metropolis)
- A Critical Appraisal Of The Nigerian Export Promotion Council Strategies In The Export Of Nigeria Goods
- The Role Of Public Relations In Improving The Image Of Tertiary Institutions In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- The Concept Of Opinion Leadership And Its Influence In The Marketing Of Fashion Products In Anambra State (a Case Study Of Onitsha Metropolis)
- Influence Of Advertising Media On Consumerâ€™s Choice Of Household Products In Delta State
- Role Of Marketing Information System In Enhancing Sales
- Effective Promotional Strategies For The Cosmetics Industry In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Choki Laboratory)
- Effective Pricing Strategies For Marketing Of New Products (a Case Study Of Royaluz By Hardis And Dromades Ltd, In Enugu State).
- Impact Of Effective Public Relations In Marketing Expansion Of Banking Services In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of All States Trust Bank Plc)