This study is a research into the effect of market segmentation and positioning on company performance in selected textbook publishing firms in Owerri.
The study seeks to find out how market segmentation and product positioning help the firms in achieving greater part of itâ€™s sales objectives.
In an attempt to carry out the study effectively, a total sample of sever firms were judgmentally selected this simple random sampling technique and the chi-square statistical tools was used for this study:
i.From the analysis of the data was deduced that the selected firms consider the application of market segmentation and positioning as why important part of firms sales objectives
ii.The selected firm also uses product positioning to achieve their aims.
iii.The firms marketing operations are regionally structured however, it was noted that the firms is selling to all the academic field.
Finally the adequate provision of funds.
a.There should be adequate provision of funds.
b.The firms should engage more in market research and survey the organization should put in more effect to train their sales executive.
c.The should improve on advertising and other sales promotional mix.
d.Lastly , the issue of transportation and distributional facilities should be improved
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Research question
1.5 Statement of hypothesis
1.6 Significance of the study
1.7 Scope of the study
1.8 Definition of terms.
2.1 Meaning and scope of segmentation and positioning
2.2 Bases for segmentation and positioning
2.3 Criteria for segmentation and positioning
2.4 Attributes used to select target segments
2.5 Why segmenting market and product positing
2.6 Factor influencing segmentation and position
2.7 Qualities of a market segmentation & positioning
2.8 Tactical application
2.9 Types of market segment & positioning
3.2 Research design
3.3 Methods of data collection
3.4 Sample plan
3.5 Data analysis techniques
3.6 Limitations of the study
4.1 Data presentation and analysis
4.2 Discussion and finding
5.1 Summary and findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Effect Of Market Segmentation And Positioning On Company Performance A Case Study Of Selected Text Book Publishing Companies In Owerri.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1384/the-effect-of-market-segmentation-and-positioning-on-company-performance-a-case-study-of-selected-text-book-publishing-companies-in-owerri
"The Effect Of Market Segmentation And Positioning On Company Performance A Case Study Of Selected Text Book Publishing Companies In Owerri." Afribary.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1384/the-effect-of-market-segmentation-and-positioning-on-company-performance-a-case-study-of-selected-text-book-publishing-companies-in-owerri>.
"The Effect Of Market Segmentation And Positioning On Company Performance A Case Study Of Selected Text Book Publishing Companies In Owerri.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1384/the-effect-of-market-segmentation-and-positioning-on-company-performance-a-case-study-of-selected-text-book-publishing-companies-in-owerri>.
"The Effect Of Market Segmentation And Positioning On Company Performance A Case Study Of Selected Text Book Publishing Companies In Owerri.." Afribary.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1384/the-effect-of-market-segmentation-and-positioning-on-company-performance-a-case-study-of-selected-text-book-publishing-companies-in-owerri.
- Related Works
- Marketing Of Financial Services In Our Banking Industries Today
- The Place Of Marketing In The Service Industries. (a Case Study Of Selected Laundry And Dry Cleaning Firms In Enugu Metropolis)
- Impact Of Sales Persons On The Coporate Growth Potentials Of A Company (a Case Study Of Seven-up Bottling Company Plc, Enugu)
- Influence Of Advertising Media On Consumerâ€™s Choice Of Household Products In Delta State
- The Impact Of Marketing Strategies On The Performance Of Seven Up Bottling Company Ltd 9th Mile (a Case Study Of Seven Up Industry 9th Mile Enugu State
- The Impact Of Branding On The Marketing Of Soft Drinks. A Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company (nbc) Plc 9th Mile Corner Enugu.
- The Impact Of Physical Distribution Channels In Marketing Of Agricultural Produce: A Case Study Of Perishable Agricultural Produce In Boki L.g.a Of Cross River State
- The Effect Of Pricing Strategies On The Marketing Of Agricultural Produce In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Oji-urban Enugu State)
- The Problems Facing The Establishment Of Banks In Rural Areas (a Case Study Of Some Selected Local Government Areas Of Enugu State)
- Corporate Advertising As An Effecting Promotional Tool In The Marketing Of Banking Services (a Case Study Of Selected Commercial Bank In Delta State)