This study is a research into the effect of market segmentation and positioning on company performance in selected textbook publishing firms in Owerri.
The study seeks to find out how market segmentation and product positioning help the firms in achieving greater part of itâ€™s sales objectives.
In an attempt to carry out the study effectively, a total sample of sever firms were judgmentally selected this simple random sampling technique and the chi-square statistical tools was used for this study:
i.From the analysis of the data was deduced that the selected firms consider the application of market segmentation and positioning as why important part of firms sales objectives
ii.The selected firm also uses product positioning to achieve their aims.
iii.The firms marketing operations are regionally structured however, it was noted that the firms is selling to all the academic field.
Finally the adequate provision of funds.
a.There should be adequate provision of funds.
b.The firms should engage more in market research and survey the organization should put in more effect to train their sales executive.
c.The should improve on advertising and other sales promotional mix.
d.Lastly , the issue of transportation and distributional facilities should be improved
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Research question
1.5 Statement of hypothesis
1.6 Significance of the study
1.7 Scope of the study
1.8 Definition of terms.
2.1 Meaning and scope of segmentation and positioning
2.2 Bases for segmentation and positioning
2.3 Criteria for segmentation and positioning
2.4 Attributes used to select target segments
2.5 Why segmenting market and product positing
2.6 Factor influencing segmentation and position
2.7 Qualities of a market segmentation & positioning
2.8 Tactical application
2.9 Types of market segment & positioning
3.2 Research design
3.3 Methods of data collection
3.4 Sample plan
3.5 Data analysis techniques
3.6 Limitations of the study
4.1 Data presentation and analysis
4.2 Discussion and finding
5.1 Summary and findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Effect Of Market Segmentation And Positioning On Company Performance A Case Study Of Selected Text Book Publishing Companies In Owerri.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1384/the-effect-of-market-segmentation-and-positioning-on-company-performance-a-case-study-of-selected-text-book-publishing-companies-in-owerri
"The Effect Of Market Segmentation And Positioning On Company Performance A Case Study Of Selected Text Book Publishing Companies In Owerri." Afribary.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1384/the-effect-of-market-segmentation-and-positioning-on-company-performance-a-case-study-of-selected-text-book-publishing-companies-in-owerri>.
"The Effect Of Market Segmentation And Positioning On Company Performance A Case Study Of Selected Text Book Publishing Companies In Owerri.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1384/the-effect-of-market-segmentation-and-positioning-on-company-performance-a-case-study-of-selected-text-book-publishing-companies-in-owerri>.
"The Effect Of Market Segmentation And Positioning On Company Performance A Case Study Of Selected Text Book Publishing Companies In Owerri.." Afribary.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1384/the-effect-of-market-segmentation-and-positioning-on-company-performance-a-case-study-of-selected-text-book-publishing-companies-in-owerri.
- Related Works
- The Impact Of Promotion On Marketing Of Detergent Product (a Case Study Of Pz Industries Enugu)
- Marketing Research And Strategy Of Paris Hotel Abuja
- The Impact Of Road Network On The Marketing Of Agricultural Produce In Nigeria A Case Study Of Igbo-etiti Local Government Area Of Enugu State
- Small-scale Industries Development In Anambra State: Problems And Prospects. (a Case Study Of Awka And Nnewi Industrial Areas)
- The Role Of Marketing Communication In Effective Of Malt Drinks In Aba Metropolis (a Case Study Of The Malt Bottled By Consolidated Breweries Aba)
- Public Relation Techniques For Marketing Air Transport Services In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Executive Air Line Service)
- Attitude Of Nigerians Towards Made In Nigeria Wrappers (a Case Study Of Oko Women)
- The Effectiveness Of Consumer Service Delivery In The Fast Food Industry (a Case Study Of Mr. Biggâ€™s Enugu Metropolis
- Effective Marketing Strategies For Improved Performance Of Non – Durable Consumer Products (a Case Study Of Omo Detergent).
- Product Development In The Cable Industry: Problems And Prospect (a Case Study Of Cutix Cable Plc Nnewi Anambra State)