The purpose of the study is based on an evaluation of the impact of NAFDAC in the consumption consumer goods (beverages) in Nigeria, especially in Enugu state. The main objective of this project was to examine the contributions of NAFDAC in the regulation of the various unethical business practice in the country and to appraise the safety of the consumers in the consumption of consumer goods (beverages) in the country and especially in Enugu state, to also find out why consumers have not derived the expected satisfaction which they require form the services of NAFDAC. Both primary & secondary data were collected to solve the research problems.
The population study comprised the consumers and the personnel of NAFDAC Enugu state. The research instrument used for data collection were questionnaires and oral interviews tables frequencies and analyzing the data collected Chi-square statistic was data to test the various hypothesis since used was a test of goodness of fit based on the data analysis, the researcher came up with following findings. That NAFDAC has created some positive impact in the consumption of consumer goods especially in Enugu state. The study also established the fact that NAFDAC has reduced the growing problems of different consumerists activities in the country. The study also revealed that NAFDAC machineries in the manufacturing and implementation of their task were very effective and efficient and that the general consumers are more than ever before, better informed by NAFDAC over issues relating to them.
Finally, the researcher made some recommendations that the Federal and State government should constitute a NAFDAC court where culprits would be tried for offending or violating NAFDAC rules and regulation and various media should be provided by the federal and state government such as newspapers radio television, bill boards, etc. for the enlightenment and education, concerning the attitudes of those marketing firms and manufacturing organization.
They should be left alone to implement their policies independently and a monitoring team should be set to regulate the activities of these manufacturing and marketing by the Federal government.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
List of tables
CHAPTER ONE :
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Purpose (objective) of the study
1.4 Research question
1.5 The scope (delimitation) of the study
1.6 The significance of the study
1.7 Definition of terms
REVIEW OF LITERATURE
3.1 The design of the study
3.2 Area of study
3.3 The population of study
3.4 Sample and sampling technique
3.5 Instrument for data collection
3.6 Validation of instrument
3.7 Reliability of instrument
3.9 Method of data collection
3.9 Method for data analysis
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.1 Data presentation & Analysis of results.
4.2 Summary of findings.
DISCUSSION AND CONCLUSION OF RESULTS
5.1 Discussion of findings
5.2 Conclusion of the study.
5.3 Implication of the findings
5.6 Limitations of the study
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Impact Of Nafdac On The Consumption Of Consumer Goods (beverage) In Nigeria.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1387/the-impact-of-nafdac-on-the-consumption-of-consumer-goods-beverage-in-nigeria
"The Impact Of Nafdac On The Consumption Of Consumer Goods (beverage) In Nigeria." Afribary.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1387/the-impact-of-nafdac-on-the-consumption-of-consumer-goods-beverage-in-nigeria>.
"The Impact Of Nafdac On The Consumption Of Consumer Goods (beverage) In Nigeria.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1387/the-impact-of-nafdac-on-the-consumption-of-consumer-goods-beverage-in-nigeria>.
"The Impact Of Nafdac On The Consumption Of Consumer Goods (beverage) In Nigeria.." Afribary.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1387/the-impact-of-nafdac-on-the-consumption-of-consumer-goods-beverage-in-nigeria.
- Related Works
- Distress In Banking Sector How To Avert Future Occurrence
- Promotion As A Strategic Instrument In The Marketing Of Malt Drinks (a Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc, Enugu Metropolis)
- The Impact Of Physical Distribution Channels In Marketing Of Agricultural Produce: A Case Study Of Perishable Agricultural Produce In Boki L.g.a Of Cross River State
- The Marketing Problem Prospects Of The Five Star Hotels In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Nike Report Hotel Enugu)
- The Implication Of Creative Ideas To An Organization
- The Role Of Nigeria Export Promotion Council (nepc) In Export Promotion In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu Zonal Office)
- Promotion As A Strategic Instrument In The Sales Of Malt Drinks (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc Enugu Metropolis)
- The Effect Of Cost Control In Nigeria Breweries
- A Critical Appraisal Of The Strategies Of Exportation Of Made In Nigeria Goods (a Case Study Of Nigerian Export Promotion Council)
- An Appraisal Of Promotional Strategies Of Barbing Salons In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Top-class Barbing Salon Awkunanaw)