This study is mainly to ascertain the effects of road transportation mode on the marketing of consumer goods in Nigeria.
The following were the objectives of the study:
-To find out how road transportation system help consumers in the distribution of their products in Nigeria.
-To know how extend to which road transportation system affected the marketing of consumers goods.
The study among other revealed the following:
That road transport affect the marketing of consumer products in Nigeria.
Consumer goods charges high due to high cost of transportation.
Based on the findings of the study, the following recommendations were made:-
The identification of the problem â€“ based on the problem and finding of the study, some useful recommendations are made towards growing more foods.
I still use this medium to advice that government should put eye on the poor road network so that consumers will not find it difficult in marketing their products.
The impact of road transportation mode on the marketing of consumers goods in Nigeria.
(A case study of Enugu metropolis)
This research is to find out the impact of road transportation network in the marketing of consumer goods in Nigeria and identify other factors directly or indirectly affecting the transportation of consumer goods in Nigeria and Enugu metropolis.
From the objective three(3) hypotheses will be formulated and test.
Details on literature will be carried out on textbooks, journals, past project works and internet.
The researcher will adopt survey and descriptive method in carrying out the study. The survey will involve the use of research instrument to elicit data from respondents.
SOURCE OF DATA
Data will be sourced from both primary and secondary source.
POPULATION OF STUDY
The population of the study will cover consumer in Enugu metropolis
DETERMINATION SAMPLE SIZE
The research will use top man and Bruenleyâ€™s formular to determine the sample size.
METHOD OF QUESTIONNAIRE ADMINISTRATION
They will personally administer the questionnaire to respondents. This will be done in order to assist respondents in filling it and to reduce loss of questionnaire.
METHOD OF ANALYSIS
The researcher will use sample table and percentages to present data collected.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objectives of the study
1.4 Hypotheses formulation
1.5 Significance of the study
1.6 Scope of the study
1.7 Definition of terms.
2.1 Meaning of road transportation on consumer goods
2.2 Road transportation and agricultural products
2.3 Antecedent importance of road transportation on consumer goods
2.4 Problems of road transport on consumer goods.
3.1 Source of data
3.2 Population of the study
3.3 Sample size
3.4 Method of investigation
3.5 Research instrument
3.6 Questionnaire, design and allocation
3.7 Limitation of the study
Data presentation, analysis and interpretation
4.1 Data presentation and interpretation
4.2 Test of hypotheses
Summary of findings, recommendations and conclusion
5.1 Summary of finding
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Impact Of Road Transportation Mode On The Marketing Of Consumer Goods In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1390/the-impact-of-road-transportation-mode-on-the-marketing-of-consumer-goods-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-enugu-metropolis
"The Impact Of Road Transportation Mode On The Marketing Of Consumer Goods In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis)." Afribary.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1390/the-impact-of-road-transportation-mode-on-the-marketing-of-consumer-goods-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-enugu-metropolis>.
"The Impact Of Road Transportation Mode On The Marketing Of Consumer Goods In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1390/the-impact-of-road-transportation-mode-on-the-marketing-of-consumer-goods-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-enugu-metropolis>.
"The Impact Of Road Transportation Mode On The Marketing Of Consumer Goods In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis).." Afribary.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1390/the-impact-of-road-transportation-mode-on-the-marketing-of-consumer-goods-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-enugu-metropolis.
- Related Works
- Strategies Of Promoting Production In Civil Service (a Case Study Of Enugu State Civil Service Commission
- The Effect Of Advertising On Consumer Preference Patterns For Malt Drinks In Enugu Metropolis (a Comparative Study Of Guinness Malta And Amsted Malta)
- Evaluation Of The Impact Of Advertising On Volume Of Sales (a Case Study Of Ama Breweries Plc 9th Mile Corner Enugu)
- The Application Of Public Relations Strategy In Banking Sector (a Case Study Of Uba Bank Plc)
- Strategies For Introducing A New Product In The Market (a Case Study Of Fanta Lemon Of Coca-cola Company In Enugu Metropolis)
- The Impact Of Product Advertisement On Sales Volume Of Companies (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc 9th Mile Corner)
- Locational Factors Influencing The Marketing Of Financial Service In Lagos And Aba Markets
- The Marketing Problem Prospects Of The Five Star Hotels In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Nike Report Hotel Enugu)
- The Effect Of Market Segmentation And Positioning On Company Performance A Case Study Of Selected Text Book Publishing Companies In Owerri
- The Role Of Public Relations In Improving The Image Of Tertiary Institutions In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)