The concept of corporate social responsibility has generated a lot of controversy our the tears. While some of business was business alone some strongly believe that business should become more involve with public interest.
This study is thus an attempt to have an insight into the extent of which endless Nigeria PLC has been socially responsible to the needs of the different interest groups in the communities in which it operates.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 Background of study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Purpose of study
1.4 The scope of study
1.5 Research questions
1.6 Significance of the study
1.7 Limitations of the study
1.8 Definition of terms
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1 The issue of corporate social responsibility
2.2 The extent of social responsibility in Nigeria
2.3 The corporate social responsibility controversy
2.4 The power-responsibility equation
2.5 Business hazard on environment
2.6 Ethics and morliy in relative to social responsibility
2.7 Effect of failure to be socially responsibility
2.8 Pressure groups affecting the corporation
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 Research design
3.2 Area of the study
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample and sampling procedure
3.5 Instrument for data collection
3.6 Validation of the instrument
3.7 Reliability of the instrument
3.8 Method of data collection
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.1 Presentation and analysis of data
4.2 Summary of results
DISCUSSIONS, RECOMMENDATIONS AND CONCLUSIONS.
5.1 Discussion of result/findings
5.3 Implications of the research findings
5.5 Suggestions of further research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Issue Of Corporate Social Responsibility A Must To Nigerian Business Organization (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1473/the-issue-of-corporate-social-responsibility-a-must-to-nigerian-business-organization-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc
"The Issue Of Corporate Social Responsibility A Must To Nigerian Business Organization (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc)." Afribary.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1473/the-issue-of-corporate-social-responsibility-a-must-to-nigerian-business-organization-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc>.
"The Issue Of Corporate Social Responsibility A Must To Nigerian Business Organization (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1473/the-issue-of-corporate-social-responsibility-a-must-to-nigerian-business-organization-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc>.
"The Issue Of Corporate Social Responsibility A Must To Nigerian Business Organization (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc).." Afribary.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1473/the-issue-of-corporate-social-responsibility-a-must-to-nigerian-business-organization-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc.
- Related Works
- Management Of Fraud In The Nigerian Commercial Banks (a Survey Of Selected Banks In Nnewi)
- Problems And Prospect Of Establishment Of Small -scale Industries In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Patony Block Industry Presidential Road)
- The Impact Of Employees Participation In Decision Making And Organisational Productivity (a Case Study Of Anammco Company Enugu)
- Dividend Policies (a Case Study Of Some Quoted Companies Listed In Nigeria Stock Exchanging)
- A Critical Appraisal Of The Strategies Of Exportation Of Made In Nigeria Goods
- The Relationship Between Job Satisfaction And Effective Performance Among Academic Staff Of Polytechnic (a Case Study Of I.m.t Enugu)
- The Employment Creation Potentials Of Small Scale Business In Anocha Local Government Area, Anambra State
- The Impact Of Exchange Rate Fluctuation In International Trade In Nigeria
- The Critical Appraisal Of The Role Of Planning And Forecasting In Business Organisation (a Case Study Of Eastern Shop Nigeria Limited Ogui Enugu, Enugu State)
- Problems And Prospect Of Marketing Petroleum Products In Nigeria (case Study Of Study Of Infra Oil Company Nigeria Plc Enugu â€“ Ngwo)