The concept of corporate social responsibility has generated a lot of controversy our the tears. While some of business was business alone some strongly believe that business should become more involve with public interest.
This study is thus an attempt to have an insight into the extent of which endless Nigeria PLC has been socially responsible to the needs of the different interest groups in the communities in which it operates.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 Background of study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Purpose of study
1.4 The scope of study
1.5 Research questions
1.6 Significance of the study
1.7 Limitations of the study
1.8 Definition of terms
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1 The issue of corporate social responsibility
2.2 The extent of social responsibility in Nigeria
2.3 The corporate social responsibility controversy
2.4 The power-responsibility equation
2.5 Business hazard on environment
2.6 Ethics and morliy in relative to social responsibility
2.7 Effect of failure to be socially responsibility
2.8 Pressure groups affecting the corporation
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 Research design
3.2 Area of the study
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample and sampling procedure
3.5 Instrument for data collection
3.6 Validation of the instrument
3.7 Reliability of the instrument
3.8 Method of data collection
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.1 Presentation and analysis of data
4.2 Summary of results
DISCUSSIONS, RECOMMENDATIONS AND CONCLUSIONS.
5.1 Discussion of result/findings
5.3 Implications of the research findings
5.5 Suggestions of further research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Issue Of Corporate Social Responsibility A Must To Nigerian Business Organization (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1473/the-issue-of-corporate-social-responsibility-a-must-to-nigerian-business-organization-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc
"The Issue Of Corporate Social Responsibility A Must To Nigerian Business Organization (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc)." Afribary.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1473/the-issue-of-corporate-social-responsibility-a-must-to-nigerian-business-organization-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc>.
"The Issue Of Corporate Social Responsibility A Must To Nigerian Business Organization (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1473/the-issue-of-corporate-social-responsibility-a-must-to-nigerian-business-organization-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc>.
"The Issue Of Corporate Social Responsibility A Must To Nigerian Business Organization (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc).." Afribary.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1473/the-issue-of-corporate-social-responsibility-a-must-to-nigerian-business-organization-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc.
- Related Works
- Employee Participation In Decision Making And Organizational Commitment (a Case Study Of Nepa, Enugu District)
- An Assessment On The Effect On Workers Performance (a Case Study Of Nike Lake Resort Enugu)
- Problems Facing Students In Higher Institution [case Study Of I.m.t And Suggested Ways Of Solving Them
- Problem And Prospect Of Small Scale Enterprise In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Ezinihitte In Imo State)
- Organization Structure As A Tool For Effective Management (a Case Study Of Institute Management And Technology, Enugu)
- The Critical Appraisal Of The Role Of Planning And Forecasting In Business Organisation (a Case Study Of Eastern Shop Nigeria Limited Ogui Enugu, Enugu State)
- The Impact Of Monetary Incentive On Organisation Performance (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc Enugu)
- Problems And Prospects Of Student Hostel Accommodation Problem In The Institute Of Management And Technology (i.m.t.) Enugu
- Training Development And Promotion As A Means Of Boosting Employee Morale In An Organization (a Case Study Of Cadbury Nigeria Plc Lagos)
- The Purpose And Use Of Management Consultancy Firm In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Onitsha South (l.g.a) In Anambra State)