This study examines the impact of fringe benefits on the performance of works in Hotel and catering industry, with a view to establishing its importance to the workers and the industry. This is intended to assert whether or not poor fringe benefit schemes could be an impediment to the development of the sub sector. The study is organized in five chapters each of which deals with some specific aspect of the study.
In chapter one provides a framework for the study. It embodies what may be regarded as the proposal for the study and therefore provided the necessary background information, which helped to determine the structure of the study.
In chapter two deals with the review of related literature. It provides the theoretical foundation upon which the intricacies of the subject matter were closely knitted.
In chapter three deals with the research methodology, which involves a systematic description and analysis of the tools and methods utilized in the research study.
It also shows the different statistical methods employed in the research analysis.
In chapter four the research data collected in the field through the research tools were presented and analysed. Also the hypothesis that guided data collection were verified.
A brief summary of the entire work is presented in the last chapter together with conclusion and recommendation.
The findings of the study reveals that fringe benefits is of great importance to workers in the industry and to the industry. And also that poor fringe benefit schemes could serve as an impediment to the development of the sub-sector because of its importance. The study made the recommendation that will help to remedy the situations, to engender a smooth and faster development of the Hotel and catering industry in Nigeria.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 Background to the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Objective of the study
1.5 Scope of the study
1.6 Research hypothesis
1.7 Significance of the study
1.8 Limitation of the study
1.9 Definition of terms
2.0 THE REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1 The nature and scope of fringe benefits
2.2 Factors for effective fringe benefit plan
2.3 Development and administering the benefit programme
2.4 Suggested ways of ensuring appreciation and good return on employee benefit plan
2.5 Why fringe benefits fail to motivate workers
2.6 Reasons for providing fringe benefit
2.7 Problem of installing fringe benefit plans
2.8 Some major types of fringe benefits
3.0 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.1 Research Design
3.2 Area of study
3.3 The date and research technique
3.4 Population of the study
3.5 Description of the samples
3.6 Sample size determination
3.7 Sampling procedure
3.8 Statistical technique
3.9 Questionnaire design
3.11Questionnaire distribution and organisational status of respondents
3.0 Presentation analysis and interpretation of data
4.1 Demographic characteristic of the respondents
4.2 Findings on employees attraction and retention
4.3 Findings on absenteeism and turnover
4.4 Findings on employee moral
4.5 Testing of hypothesis
5.0 SUMMARY RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
5.4 Further research needs
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). The Impact Of Fringe Benefits On The Performance Of Wokrers In Hotel And Catering Industry (a Case Study Of Zodiac Hotel Ltd).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1545/the-impact-of-fringe-benefits-on-the-performance-of-wokrers-in-hotel-and-catering-industry-a-case-study-of-zodiac-hotel-ltd
"The Impact Of Fringe Benefits On The Performance Of Wokrers In Hotel And Catering Industry (a Case Study Of Zodiac Hotel Ltd)." Afribary.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1545/the-impact-of-fringe-benefits-on-the-performance-of-wokrers-in-hotel-and-catering-industry-a-case-study-of-zodiac-hotel-ltd>.
"The Impact Of Fringe Benefits On The Performance Of Wokrers In Hotel And Catering Industry (a Case Study Of Zodiac Hotel Ltd).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1545/the-impact-of-fringe-benefits-on-the-performance-of-wokrers-in-hotel-and-catering-industry-a-case-study-of-zodiac-hotel-ltd>.
"The Impact Of Fringe Benefits On The Performance Of Wokrers In Hotel And Catering Industry (a Case Study Of Zodiac Hotel Ltd).." Afribary.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1545/the-impact-of-fringe-benefits-on-the-performance-of-wokrers-in-hotel-and-catering-industry-a-case-study-of-zodiac-hotel-ltd.
- Related Works
- The Problem Of Effective Management In Government Owned Companies In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigerian Coal Co-operation Enugu)
- Effect Of Pollution To The Society Itâ€™s Causes And Effects (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis)
- Problems Of The Development Of Entrepreneurship (a Case Study Of Some Selected Private Business In Enugu Metropolis)
- Improving Employee Performance And Morale Through Effective Communication (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation)
- The Effect Of Strategic Planning On Organisation Productivity (a Case Study Of The Nigeria Bottling Company Plc Eastern Region)
- Individual Frustration And Interpersonal Conflict Among Youth (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- An Appraisal Of Local Government Councils Efforts Towards Community Development (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area)
- Causes And Effects Of Communication Gap In Office Administrative Efficiency (a Case Study Of Udi Local Government Area)
- Organization Structure As A Tool For Effective Management (a Case Study Of Institute Management And Technology, Enugu)
- Evaluation Of Performance Appraisal In Private Sector Manufacturing Company (a Case Study Of Juhel And Hadis & Dromedas Nigeria Limited)