The purpose of this study is to identify or suggest ways by which waste can be effectively managed with regard to time distance and cost.
This study has also shown the waste management is an involving process that requires great attention study skill and financial to manage one important requirement for successful management of waste is general and adequate awareness because persons generating waste, are vital in their successful disposal. So public education programme and project in this direction should be governmental and even non-government activities.
We suggest abroad and sustain public enlightenment programme toward awareness of the goals and benefits of goods management of waste. Waste management is a multi stage process, taking advantage of several processes can be undertaken simultaneous to the advantage of the time and cost. Therefore local industries within Delta Urban should be educated or enlightened on the benefits or economic advance in engaging in waste recycling process like plastics, aluminum and steal industries among others.
As this will serve as a source of raw materials, cost advantage and efficient utilization of materials. For effective administration a good from one point to another. We also suggest that refuse station should be constructed near the heart of the collection area to minimize distance, cost and time.
I recommend that government should against seminars for DELSEPA staff, completion and cleanliness between towns or cities.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 General background to the subject matter
1.2 Problems associated with the subject matter
1.3 Problems that the study will be concerned with
1.4 The importance of studding apa area
1.5 (chapter) reference using apa method
1.6 Definition of important terms.
2.1 The origin of the subject area
2.2 School of though within the subject area
2.3 The school of though relevant to the problem of study
2.4 Different method of studding the problem
3.1 Data presentation/highlights of the study
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). Waste Disposal And Management In Delta State Urban (a Case Study Of Delsepa).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1549/waste-disposal-and-management-in-delta-state-urban-a-case-study-of-delsepa
"Waste Disposal And Management In Delta State Urban (a Case Study Of Delsepa)." Afribary.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1549/waste-disposal-and-management-in-delta-state-urban-a-case-study-of-delsepa>.
"Waste Disposal And Management In Delta State Urban (a Case Study Of Delsepa).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1549/waste-disposal-and-management-in-delta-state-urban-a-case-study-of-delsepa>.
"Waste Disposal And Management In Delta State Urban (a Case Study Of Delsepa).." Afribary.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1549/waste-disposal-and-management-in-delta-state-urban-a-case-study-of-delsepa.
- Related Works
- Causes And Effects Of Communication Gap In Office Administrative Efficiency (a Case Study Of Udi Local Government Area)
- A Critical Analysis Of The Sources Of Revenue And Expenditure Pattern Of Local Government In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area)
- The Need For Improved Customer Services In The Banking Industry (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Enugu Main Branch)
- Senior Management Recruitment Practices In Nigeria Companies (a Case Study Of Anamco)
- Entrepreneurial Development And It Impact On Our Economy (a Case Study Of Ebonyi State)
- Retrenchment And Its Effect On The Moral Of Workers In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- The Effect Of Monetary Incentive On Workers Performances In Nigeria Organization (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- An Assessment Of The Effect Of Motivation On Workers, Performance (a Case Study Of Nike Lake, Resort Enugu)
- An Evaluation Of Management Training And Development In Guardian Newspaper Ltd, Lagos
- The Role Of Public Relations In A Corporate Organisation (a Case Study Of Nitel Plc Enugu)