The purpose of this study is to identify or suggest ways by which waste can be effectively managed with regard to time distance and cost.
This study has also shown the waste management is an involving process that requires great attention study skill and financial to manage one important requirement for successful management of waste is general and adequate awareness because persons generating waste, are vital in their successful disposal. So public education programme and project in this direction should be governmental and even non-government activities.
We suggest abroad and sustain public enlightenment programme toward awareness of the goals and benefits of goods management of waste. Waste management is a multi stage process, taking advantage of several processes can be undertaken simultaneous to the advantage of the time and cost. Therefore local industries within Delta Urban should be educated or enlightened on the benefits or economic advance in engaging in waste recycling process like plastics, aluminum and steal industries among others.
As this will serve as a source of raw materials, cost advantage and efficient utilization of materials. For effective administration a good from one point to another. We also suggest that refuse station should be constructed near the heart of the collection area to minimize distance, cost and time.
I recommend that government should against seminars for DELSEPA staff, completion and cleanliness between towns or cities.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 General background to the subject matter
1.2 Problems associated with the subject matter
1.3 Problems that the study will be concerned with
1.4 The importance of studding apa area
1.5 (chapter) reference using apa method
1.6 Definition of important terms.
2.1 The origin of the subject area
2.2 School of though within the subject area
2.3 The school of though relevant to the problem of study
2.4 Different method of studding the problem
3.1 Data presentation/highlights of the study
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). Waste Disposal And Management In Delta State Urban (a Case Study Of Delsepa).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1549/waste-disposal-and-management-in-delta-state-urban-a-case-study-of-delsepa
"Waste Disposal And Management In Delta State Urban (a Case Study Of Delsepa)." Afribary.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1549/waste-disposal-and-management-in-delta-state-urban-a-case-study-of-delsepa>.
"Waste Disposal And Management In Delta State Urban (a Case Study Of Delsepa).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1549/waste-disposal-and-management-in-delta-state-urban-a-case-study-of-delsepa>.
"Waste Disposal And Management In Delta State Urban (a Case Study Of Delsepa).." Afribary.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1549/waste-disposal-and-management-in-delta-state-urban-a-case-study-of-delsepa.
- Related Works
- Effect Of Motivational Incentive On Employee Performance
- A Critical Analysis Of The Sources Of Revenue And Expenditure Pattern Of Local Government In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area)
- The Role Of Small-scale Business In Solving Unemployment Problem In Enugu North Local Government Area, Of Enugu State
- Impact Of Communication In The Management An Organization In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigeria Telecommunication Limited Enugu)
- Problems And Prospect Of Marketing Petroleum Products In Nigeria (case Study Of Study Of Infra Oil Company Nigeria Plc Enugu â€“ Ngwo)
- Improving Employee Performance And Morale Through Effective Communication (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation)
- Problems And Prospects Of Student Hostel Accommodation Problem In The Institute Of Management And Technology (i.m.t.) Enugu
- Training And Development Of Human Resource In Banking Operation (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu Main Branch)
- The Role Of Ratio Analysis In Business Decisions (a Case Study Of O. Jaco Bros. Ent. (nig.) Ltd., Aba, Abia State)
- The Importance Of Co-operative Societies In Rural Development (a Case Study Of Enugu State)