The reason for this research report was borne out of the impart offered to the issue of corporate social responsibility a must to Nigeria business organization a case study of Guinness Plc. However, little do we wonder how an object is used up especially farming implement without being oiled or cleaned for the operation of another farming functions should any business exist without meticulous oiling and cleaning per se, it would drastically reduce the function of the organization. Hence the injection that â€œyou cannot rob peter in order to pay Paul is potent at this case.
To solve the research problem both primary and secondary data collected tables, frequencies and percentages were used. The various hypothesis were tested using the chi-square. Data analysis and interpretation gave the following findings:
1.It was established in the course of this study that business organization serve several and varied interest groups which management must make in an attempt to strike a balance between profit maximization and the issue of corporate social responsibility. However, they have conflicting objective, because each of them deserve the maximum compensation for its contribution.
2.The conflicting objective were taken care by the companyâ€™s quality control department ensures that quality goods are produced and to customers, if the produce found defective customer could be refunded.
3.The people in Benin community believed that the activities of the company have contribute to the improvement in their living standard and welfare and general well being of people.
4.The development charges paid by Guinness Nigeria Plc workers and the heavy rate paid by the company go towards enriching their treasury.
5.Offers employment to the Benin community.
Based on the findings the researcher recommended that:
1. The government should promulgate and enforce a law or decree which makes it compulsory for all business organization to be socially responsible for the development of the communities in which the operate.
2. A community Development Trust Fund should be set up the government for annual or morality financial contribution by business organization.
3. Reward should be given to companies which engage operation.
4. Guinness Nigeria Plc should increase the percentage of their annual turnover put aside for public reaction from 1% to 2 Â½%
The conclusion of the study is that for any business coronation to strive a long run they should embark on corporate social responsibility of an area.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1 General Background to the Subject Matter
1.2 Problems Associated with the Subject Matter
1.3 Problems that the Study will be Concern with
1.4 The Importance of Studying the Area
1.5 Definition of Important Terms
1.6 Chapter/reference using Apa Method
2.1 The Origin of the Subject Area
2.2 School of Through with the Subject Area
2.3 The School of Through Relevant to the Problem of Study
2.4 Different Method of studying the Problem
3.1 Data Presentation
3.2 Analysis of the Data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). The Issues Of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Must To Nigeria Business Organization (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1668/the-issues-of-corporate-social-responsibility-a-must-to-nigeria-business-organization-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc
"The Issues Of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Must To Nigeria Business Organization (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc)." Afribary.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1668/the-issues-of-corporate-social-responsibility-a-must-to-nigeria-business-organization-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc>.
"The Issues Of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Must To Nigeria Business Organization (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1668/the-issues-of-corporate-social-responsibility-a-must-to-nigeria-business-organization-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc>.
"The Issues Of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Must To Nigeria Business Organization (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc).." Afribary.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1668/the-issues-of-corporate-social-responsibility-a-must-to-nigeria-business-organization-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc.
- Related Works
- Problems Facing Students Of High Institution Of Learning And Their Solution (a Case Study Of Absu)
- Strategies For Promoting Entrepreneurship Development In Nigeria (a Study Of Enugu State)
- The Effect Of Employee Job Satisfaction On Organizational Productivity (a Case Study Of Union Bank Nigeria Plc, Enugu Branch)
- Impact Of Internal Control Mechanism For Successful Operation In An Organization
- Analysis Of Employee Welfare Programme In Nigeria Nitel Limited
- The Problem Of Debt Management In Financial Institution (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc)
- Production Methods And Problems Of Proda (a Case Study Of Proda Enugu)
- The Impact Of Manpower Development And Training In Efficient Management Of Parastals (a Case Study Of Nigeria Railway Corporation Eastern Division Enugu)
- An Assessment On The Effect On Workers Performance (a Case Study Of Nike Lake Resort Enugu)
- Appraisal Of Income Tax Collection And Administration In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Board Of Internal Revenue (b.i.r) Enugu)