This work has its main objectives as the determination of investment potentials in poultry farming at Omuma. To the best of the researcherâ€™s knowledge, this is the first conscious attempts to address this issue as it affects the suitability at Omuma for poultry farm.
Chapter one is the introduction. It covers such preliminary information like the General Background of the study, Problems associated with the study, Problems that the study will be concerned, the importance of studying area. Definition of important terms.
Chapter two is literature review. Literature is reviewed under six major headings: the origin of the study matters. The school of thought to the problem study, different method of solving the problem of the study, summary and references.
Chapter three is on project research and methodology, method and sources of data presentation, analysis of data, recommendation, conclusion and references.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 General background of the study
1.2 Problems associated with the study
1.3 Problem that the study will be concerned with
1.4 The importance of studying area.
1.5 Definition of important terms
2.1 The origin of the study matters
2.2 The school of thought to the problem of study
2.3 The school of 4thought to the relevant problem of study.
2.4 Different method of solving the problem of study
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
3.1 Data presentation
3.2 Analysis of data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state
"Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State." Afribary.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state>.
"Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state>.
"Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State.." Afribary.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state.
- Related Works
- Impact Of Communication In The Management An Organization In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigeria Telecommunication Limited Enugu)
- An Evaluation Of Production Process And Capacity Utilization (a Case Study Of Nigerian Breweries Enugu)
- Problems Of Female Secretaries In Business Organizations A Case Of Nepa
- Causes Of Business Failure And Possible Solutions (a Case Study Of Uju Printing Press, Kaduna)
- Importance Of Stock Control To Business Organizations
- An Evaluation Of Management Training And Development In Guardian Newspaper Ltd, Lagos
- Small Scale Business As A Strategy For Economic Development In Enugu State Local Government Area
- Availability Of Office Equipment And Its Effect On Office Workers Productivity In Kaduna Polytechnic
- Employees Performance Appraisal As A Strategy To Management (a Case Study Of Nitel Ltd)
- Management And Operational Problems Of Rural Water Supply In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Water Corporation Enugu)