This work has its main objectives as the determination of investment potentials in poultry farming at Omuma. To the best of the researcherâ€™s knowledge, this is the first conscious attempts to address this issue as it affects the suitability at Omuma for poultry farm.
Chapter one is the introduction. It covers such preliminary information like the General Background of the study, Problems associated with the study, Problems that the study will be concerned, the importance of studying area. Definition of important terms.
Chapter two is literature review. Literature is reviewed under six major headings: the origin of the study matters. The school of thought to the problem study, different method of solving the problem of the study, summary and references.
Chapter three is on project research and methodology, method and sources of data presentation, analysis of data, recommendation, conclusion and references.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 General background of the study
1.2 Problems associated with the study
1.3 Problem that the study will be concerned with
1.4 The importance of studying area.
1.5 Definition of important terms
2.1 The origin of the study matters
2.2 The school of thought to the problem of study
2.3 The school of 4thought to the relevant problem of study.
2.4 Different method of solving the problem of study
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
3.1 Data presentation
3.2 Analysis of data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state
"Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State." Afribary.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state>.
"Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state>.
"Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State.." Afribary.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state.
- Related Works
- Improving The Performance Of Small-scale Enterprises In Nnewi-south Local Government Area Anambra State
- Motivation Of Workers And Productivity Of Public Sector (a Case Study Of Nigeria Television Authority Enugu)
- The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy
- Democracy In Trade Union (a Case Study Of Enugu State Civil Servant)
- Improving Sales Of Supermarket Through Effective Marketing Strategy (a Case Study Of Some Selected Supermarket In Enugu Metropolis)
- Consumerism In Nigeria (the Role Of Nafdac And Apocn)
- The Impact Of The Total Quality Management (tqm) On Productivity (a Case Study Of Diamond Bank, Ltd Owerri)
- A Critical Appraisal Of The Strategies Of Exportation Of Made In Nigeria Goods Is A Topic Chosen From Marketing Field
- Assessment Of The Criteria For The Promotion Of Employees In Alo Aluminium Company
- The Impact Of Strike Action In The Achivement Of Trade Union Aims In An Organization (a Case Study Of Nigeria Union Of Teachers (nut) Enugu)