This work has its main objectives as the determination of investment potentials in poultry farming at Omuma. To the best of the researcherâ€™s knowledge, this is the first conscious attempts to address this issue as it affects the suitability at Omuma for poultry farm.
Chapter one is the introduction. It covers such preliminary information like the General Background of the study, Problems associated with the study, Problems that the study will be concerned, the importance of studying area. Definition of important terms.
Chapter two is literature review. Literature is reviewed under six major headings: the origin of the study matters. The school of thought to the problem study, different method of solving the problem of the study, summary and references.
Chapter three is on project research and methodology, method and sources of data presentation, analysis of data, recommendation, conclusion and references.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 General background of the study
1.2 Problems associated with the study
1.3 Problem that the study will be concerned with
1.4 The importance of studying area.
1.5 Definition of important terms
2.1 The origin of the study matters
2.2 The school of thought to the problem of study
2.3 The school of 4thought to the relevant problem of study.
2.4 Different method of solving the problem of study
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
3.1 Data presentation
3.2 Analysis of data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state
"Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State." Afribary.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state>.
"Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state>.
"Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State.." Afribary.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state.
- Related Works
- Stock Management In The Hotel Industry A Case Study Of Royal Palace Hotel Enugu
- Industrial Relations As A Strategy For Enhancing Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited
- Impact Of Automated Teller Machine On Bank Customers Satisfaction In Banks
- Impact Of Staff Development In Effective Management Of Government Parastatal (a Case Study Of Nepa) Enugu District
- Joint Action Committee Of Trade Union (jactu): Its History, Process Of Operation And Organization In Enugu State
- The Effects Of Human Resources Development On Organizational Growth (a Case Study Of Industrial Training Fund Enugu Area Office)
- Fuel Distribution In Nigeria: Problems And Solutions (a Case Study Of Nnpc Enugu Depot)
- An Effective Managerial Control - A Give To Organisational Control (a Case Study Of Emenite Nig. Ltd)
- Liquidity Management In Banks (case Study Of Union Bank Plc And Nise Community Bank)
- Internal Auditing As A Tool Of Control In Federal Government Parastatals