This work has its main objectives as the determination of investment potentials in poultry farming at Omuma. To the best of the researcherâ€™s knowledge, this is the first conscious attempts to address this issue as it affects the suitability at Omuma for poultry farm.
Chapter one is the introduction. It covers such preliminary information like the General Background of the study, Problems associated with the study, Problems that the study will be concerned, the importance of studying area. Definition of important terms.
Chapter two is literature review. Literature is reviewed under six major headings: the origin of the study matters. The school of thought to the problem study, different method of solving the problem of the study, summary and references.
Chapter three is on project research and methodology, method and sources of data presentation, analysis of data, recommendation, conclusion and references.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 General background of the study
1.2 Problems associated with the study
1.3 Problem that the study will be concerned with
1.4 The importance of studying area.
1.5 Definition of important terms
2.1 The origin of the study matters
2.2 The school of thought to the problem of study
2.3 The school of 4thought to the relevant problem of study.
2.4 Different method of solving the problem of study
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
3.1 Data presentation
3.2 Analysis of data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state
"Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State." Afribary.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state>.
"Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state>.
"Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State.." Afribary.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state.
- Related Works
- Motivational Imperatives In Service Industry (a Case Study Of Power Holding Company Of Nigeria)
- Inventory Valuation Management And Control In Manufacturing Organisation
- The Effect Of Incentives On Job Performance In Dannic Hotels Limited Enugu State
- Management Of Employee Welfare With Emphasis On Industrial Accidents And Stafety (a Case Study Of Premier Breweries Plc Onitsha)
- Inventory Valuation, Management Organization (a Case Study Of Emenite Limited, Enugu)
- The Activities Of The National Association Of Chambers Of Commerce, Industries, Mines And Agriculture, Naccima In The Development Of Small And Medium Scale Industries In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Naccima Enugu)
- Motivation And Management Development In A Business Organization (a Case Study Of Anammco)
- A Role Of Technology In Business (a Case Of Study Of Anamco Nigeria Ltd)
- The Role Of A Manager In Small Scale Business Organization (a Case Study Of Blio Tex Trading And Construction Company Nigeria. Limied, Enugu)
- Management And Operational Problems Of Rural Water Supply In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Water Corporation Enugu)