This work has its main objectives as the determination of investment potentials in poultry farming at Omuma. To the best of the researcherâ€™s knowledge, this is the first conscious attempts to address this issue as it affects the suitability at Omuma for poultry farm.
Chapter one is the introduction. It covers such preliminary information like the General Background of the study, Problems associated with the study, Problems that the study will be concerned, the importance of studying area. Definition of important terms.
Chapter two is literature review. Literature is reviewed under six major headings: the origin of the study matters. The school of thought to the problem study, different method of solving the problem of the study, summary and references.
Chapter three is on project research and methodology, method and sources of data presentation, analysis of data, recommendation, conclusion and references.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 General background of the study
1.2 Problems associated with the study
1.3 Problem that the study will be concerned with
1.4 The importance of studying area.
1.5 Definition of important terms
2.1 The origin of the study matters
2.2 The school of thought to the problem of study
2.3 The school of 4thought to the relevant problem of study.
2.4 Different method of solving the problem of study
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
3.1 Data presentation
3.2 Analysis of data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state
"Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State." Afribary.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state>.
"Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state>.
"Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Farm At Omuma In Oru East L.g.a. Imo State.." Afribary.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1709/establishment-and-management-of-a-small-scale-poultry-farm-at-omuma-in-oru-east-l-g-a-imo-state.
- Related Works
- Problems And Prospects Of Managers In Business Organization A Case Study Of Anammco Ltd Enugu
- Effect Of Communication On Employee Perception To Change In An Organisation (case Study Of Chi Limited Kaduna)
- The Impact Of Manpower Development And Training In Efficient Management Of Parastatal (a Case Study Of Nigeria Railway Corporation Eastern Division Enugu)
- The Role Of Planning And Forecasting In Business Organization
- Crisis Management In Nigeria Local Government (a Case Study Of Enugu North L.g.a)
- The Role Of Communication In An Organisation Performance (a Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company, 9th Mile Corner, Enugu)
- The Use Of The Committees System In Organisational Decision Making
- The Role Of Organization Structure On The Effective Management Of Selected Government Prostrates ( A Case Study Of I.m. T. And Star Printing Publishing Company Spp)
- Cash Management In Departmental Stores (a Case Study Of Eastern Shop In Enugu State)
- Management Problems Of Manufacturing Industries In Nigeria