This research work is centered on the Problems and Prospects of Marketing in Small-Scale Business in Nigeria.
The study was aimed at identifying and examining the problems militating against the effective operations of small-scale business. Also the study was focused on analyzing and assessing the marketing activities of small-scale business, with a special reference on Aqua Rapha (Godâ€™s Healing Water) Company.
The data for the study were collected using questionnaires and oral interviews.
The hypothesis of the study were tested using chi-square. After analyzing and testing the hypothesis, the researcher made the following findings:
â€¢Firstly, that Aqua Rapha (Godâ€™s Healing Water) Company practices marketing concept.
â€¢That Aqua Rapha (Godâ€™s Healing Water) Company does not carryout marketing research. It was also discovered that the company promotes their product through personal selling.
â€¢Furthermore, the researcher discovered that the customers of Aqua Rapha (Godâ€™s Healing Water) Company are satisfied with their distribution systems.
â€¢Based on the findings the researcher made the following recommendations.
i)That Aqua Rapha Company should adopt and practice marketing concept.
ii)That the firm should always-carryout marketing research.
iii)That it is imperative for the company to carryout a proper blending of the marketing mix.
iv)That Aqua Rapha should employ a marketing professional.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1Background of Orientation of Problems
1.2Statement of Problems
1.4Objective of the Study
1.5Statement of Hypothesis
1.6Limitation of the Study
1.7Definition of Terms
CHAPTER TWO: LITERATURE REVIEW
2.1The Meaning of Marketing
2.2An Over view of Small-Scale Industrial Development in Nigeria.
2.3Definition and Characteristics of Small-Scale Enterprise.
2.4The Importance of Small-Scale Industries for Economic Development
2.5The Strategy for Marketing in Small-Scale Business
2.6General Problems Encountered by Small-Scale Business in Nigeria
2.7The Practice of Marketing Concept in Small-Scale Business.
2.8Marketing of Product in Aqua Rapha (Healing Water for Every Body)
2.9Prospects and Viability for Promotion
CHAPTER THREE: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.2Source of Data
3.3Population of the Study
3.4Research Instrument used
3.5Sample Size Determination
3.7Method of Data Treatments and Analysis
CHAPTER FOUR: DATA PRESENTATION AND INTERPRETATION
CHAPTER FIVE:SUMMARY OF FINDING
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Problems And Prospects Of Marketing In Small-scale Business In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Aqua Rapha In Enugu).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/239/problems-and-prospects-of-marketing-in-small-scale-business-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-aqua-rapha-in-enugu
"Problems And Prospects Of Marketing In Small-scale Business In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Aqua Rapha In Enugu)." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/239/problems-and-prospects-of-marketing-in-small-scale-business-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-aqua-rapha-in-enugu>.
"Problems And Prospects Of Marketing In Small-scale Business In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Aqua Rapha In Enugu).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/239/problems-and-prospects-of-marketing-in-small-scale-business-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-aqua-rapha-in-enugu>.
"Problems And Prospects Of Marketing In Small-scale Business In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Aqua Rapha In Enugu).." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/239/problems-and-prospects-of-marketing-in-small-scale-business-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-aqua-rapha-in-enugu.
- Related Works
- Cbt Business In Minna Niger State
- The Effect Of Segmentation In The Target Marketing Of Nbl Plc In Enugu State
- Promotion As A Strategic Instrument In The Sales Of Malt Drinks (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc Enugu Metropolis)
- The Attitude Of Nigerians Towards Made In Nigeria Products (a Case Study Of Curbery Shoes Ltd Onitsha Anambra State)
- Problems And Prospects Of Marketing In Small-scale Business In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Aqua Rapha, God’s Healing Water In Enugu)
- Importance Of Packaging In The Marketing Of Pharmaceutical Products". (a Case Study Of May And Baker Nigeria Limited)".
- Public Relation Activities In Tertairy Institutions In Enugu State (a Cast Study Of Enugu State University Of Science And Technology Enugu State (esut)
- The Bases For Effective Market Segmentation In A Service Organization In Enugu Metropolis (a Study Of Mtn Nigeria Limited)
- The Role Of Road Transportation Mode In The Marketing Of Agricultural Products. (a Case Study Of Abakaliki L.g.a. Ebonyi State)
- The Role Of National Agency For Food And Drug Administration And Control (nafdac) In Consumer Protection In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Some Selected Pure Water Bottling Firms In Enugu)