This research work is centered on the Problems and Prospects of Marketing in Small-Scale Business in Nigeria.
The study was aimed at identifying and examining the problems militating against the effective operations of small-scale business. Also the study was focused on analyzing and assessing the marketing activities of small-scale business, with a special reference on Aqua Rapha (Godâ€™s Healing Water) Company.
The data for the study were collected using questionnaires and oral interviews.
The hypothesis of the study were tested using chi-square. After analyzing and testing the hypothesis, the researcher made the following findings:
â€¢Firstly, that Aqua Rapha (Godâ€™s Healing Water) Company practices marketing concept.
â€¢That Aqua Rapha (Godâ€™s Healing Water) Company does not carryout marketing research. It was also discovered that the company promotes their product through personal selling.
â€¢Furthermore, the researcher discovered that the customers of Aqua Rapha (Godâ€™s Healing Water) Company are satisfied with their distribution systems.
â€¢Based on the findings the researcher made the following recommendations.
i)That Aqua Rapha Company should adopt and practice marketing concept.
ii)That the firm should always-carryout marketing research.
iii)That it is imperative for the company to carryout a proper blending of the marketing mix.
iv)That Aqua Rapha should employ a marketing professional.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1Background of Orientation of Problems
1.2Statement of Problems
1.4Objective of the Study
1.5Statement of Hypothesis
1.6Limitation of the Study
1.7Definition of Terms
CHAPTER TWO: LITERATURE REVIEW
2.1The Meaning of Marketing
2.2An Over view of Small-Scale Industrial Development in Nigeria.
2.3Definition and Characteristics of Small-Scale Enterprise.
2.4The Importance of Small-Scale Industries for Economic Development
2.5The Strategy for Marketing in Small-Scale Business
2.6General Problems Encountered by Small-Scale Business in Nigeria
2.7The Practice of Marketing Concept in Small-Scale Business.
2.8Marketing of Product in Aqua Rapha (Healing Water for Every Body)
2.9Prospects and Viability for Promotion
CHAPTER THREE: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.2Source of Data
3.3Population of the Study
3.4Research Instrument used
3.5Sample Size Determination
3.7Method of Data Treatments and Analysis
CHAPTER FOUR: DATA PRESENTATION AND INTERPRETATION
CHAPTER FIVE:SUMMARY OF FINDING
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Problems And Prospects Of Marketing In Small-scale Business In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Aqua Rapha In Enugu).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/239/problems-and-prospects-of-marketing-in-small-scale-business-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-aqua-rapha-in-enugu
"Problems And Prospects Of Marketing In Small-scale Business In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Aqua Rapha In Enugu)." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/239/problems-and-prospects-of-marketing-in-small-scale-business-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-aqua-rapha-in-enugu>.
"Problems And Prospects Of Marketing In Small-scale Business In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Aqua Rapha In Enugu).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/239/problems-and-prospects-of-marketing-in-small-scale-business-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-aqua-rapha-in-enugu>.
"Problems And Prospects Of Marketing In Small-scale Business In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Aqua Rapha In Enugu).." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/239/problems-and-prospects-of-marketing-in-small-scale-business-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-aqua-rapha-in-enugu.
- Related Works
- Consumer Preference On Tooth Paste Brands In Enugu Metropolis
- Marketing Of Commercial Bank’s Services
- Problem And Prospects Of Small Scale Business In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area)
- Effective Marketing Strategies For Airlines Operating In Enugu Metropolis A Case Study Of Executive Airline Services
- The Impact Of Product Advertising On Sales Revenue Of Breweries In Nigeria (a Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc 9th Mile Corner, Enugu)
- The Impact Of Information And Computer Technology Ict On The Marketing Of Automobile Products In Nigeria (a Case Of Mercedes Benz Anammco Limited Enugu)
- Consumer Protection And Drug Marketing In Nigeria
- An Evaluation Of The Contribution Of Salesmanship To Marketing Of Consumer Goods (a Study Of Unilever Nigeria Plc)
- Locational Factors Influencing The Marketing Of Financial Service In Lagos And Aba Markets
- The Effect Of Sales Promotion On Sales Volume A Case Study Of Vitafoam Company In Enugu Metropolis