In this work, we have tried to assess the role of small scale industries in the economic development of Imo state with ESOMOUN Bakeries Owerri as a case study.
The study also evaluated small scale enterprise and economic development, role in solving unemployment problems through job creation, sources of finance and associated â€“ problems, problems of small scale in terprisces and market acceptability of their products.
From the data analysis, it has been diecdiered that small scale enterprise like ESOMONU Bakeries Owerri play some vital roles in the economic development of IMO state.
Also this study observed that these small scale enterprises have contributed positively in solving unemployment problems or poblems of each of these source, through Job creation for people.
Furthermore, this study discovered some various sources of finance to small scale enterprises and the associated difficulties or problems of each of these sources.
The study further discovered some of the major problems militating against the smooth operations of these small scale enterprises in Imo state in particular and Nigeria in general.
On market acceptability of the products of small scale business industries, this study discovered that these products are widely accepted in the market by both consumers and dealers.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of the problem
1.3Objectives of the study
1.4Scope of the study
1.5Limitations of the study
1.6Significance of the study
1.7What is a small scale inter prise
1.8Small scale Enterprise and economic development
1.9Sources of finance to small scale enterprises
1.10Problems of small scale enterprises
1.11Definition of terms
2.1Data collection, presentation and analysis
2.3Date an analysis
3.0Findings, Recommendations, and conclusion.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Role Of Small Scale Industries In The Economic Development Of Imo State (a Case Study Of Esomonu Bakeries Owerri).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/321/the-role-of-small-scale-industries-in-the-economic-development-of-imo-state-a-case-study-of-esomonu-bakeries-owerri
"The Role Of Small Scale Industries In The Economic Development Of Imo State (a Case Study Of Esomonu Bakeries Owerri)." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/321/the-role-of-small-scale-industries-in-the-economic-development-of-imo-state-a-case-study-of-esomonu-bakeries-owerri>.
"The Role Of Small Scale Industries In The Economic Development Of Imo State (a Case Study Of Esomonu Bakeries Owerri).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/321/the-role-of-small-scale-industries-in-the-economic-development-of-imo-state-a-case-study-of-esomonu-bakeries-owerri>.
"The Role Of Small Scale Industries In The Economic Development Of Imo State (a Case Study Of Esomonu Bakeries Owerri).." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/321/the-role-of-small-scale-industries-in-the-economic-development-of-imo-state-a-case-study-of-esomonu-bakeries-owerri.
- Related Works
- Administration And Development In Igbo-etiti Local Government Area Of Enugu State
- Effective Management Of Reward System As Catalyst For Achieving Positive Performance Attitudes At The Primary School Level (a Case Study Of Kogi State, Nigeria)
- Problems Of Effective Management In Government Owned Establishment A Case Study Of Esbs Enugu
- Bureaucracy And Efficiency In Nigeria Public Enterprises (a Case Study Of Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (phcn)
- The Impact Of Motivation On Staff Overall Performance In The Civil Service.
- Effective Internal Control System As A Measure Of Fraud Prevention In The Public Service. (a Case Study Of Board Of Internal Revenue Enugu State).
- The Problems Of Inflation And Unemployment
- Problems Of Local Government Financing A Case Study Of Nkanu Local Government Area, Of Enugu State)
- Staff Recruitment And Selection As A Means Of Enhancing Productivity In The Local Government ( A Case Study Of Ihiala South Local Government Area Of Anambra State)
- Foreign Capital Investment And Entrepreneurial Development In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Ebonyi State)