This study investigated the Study of Factors Influencing Divorce. There are many factors in a marriage that can influence a divorce, this study revealed that marital infidelity plays a remarkable role in divorce among couple. It also showed that other causes of divorce ranges from childlessness, cruelty, undue interference from mother In-law and poverty. They also asserted that sexual deprivation is among the factors that can influence divorce.
A total of 100 participants comprising 50 males and 50 females were used for the study. The participants were selected by using simple random sample technique. A survey research design was adopted and the sample selected from the targeted population was given copies of the questionnaire to measure their response. Chi-square was used to analyze the data to test the observed and expected differences of factors influencing divorce. Finding was discussed in relation to the literature reviewed and recommendations were also made.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
List of Tables
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
Background of the Study
Purpose of the Study
Statement of the Problem
Definition of Terms
CHAPTER TWO: LITERATURE REVIEW
Summary of the Review
CHAPTER THREE: METHODOLOGY
Implications of the Findings
Limitations of the Study
Suggestions of Further Research
Summary and Conclusion
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Study Of Factors Influencing Divorce.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/337/study-of-factors-influencing-divorce
"Study Of Factors Influencing Divorce." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/337/study-of-factors-influencing-divorce>.
"Study Of Factors Influencing Divorce.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/337/study-of-factors-influencing-divorce>.
"Study Of Factors Influencing Divorce.." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/337/study-of-factors-influencing-divorce.
- Related Works
- Relationship Between Self-esteem And Locus Of Control Among Well Functioning Adolescents
- Effect Of Gender And Locality On Altruistic Behavior Among Adults
- Impact Of Orphanage Home On The Child Personality Development
- Behavioural Problems In The Society
- The Attitude To Infertility By Couples And Its Effect On Marriage Stability
- Effectiveness Of Human Relations In The Banking Industry
- Influence Of Gender And Locality On The Attitude Of Adolescents Towards Aids
- Transformational Leadership Style As A Catalyst For Change In The Nigerian Academia
- The Inclusive Roles Of The Public Library To The Disabled