A babyâ€™s first attempt at walking is sometimes very calamitous, when not properly guided, indelible sears are left as a result of bruises sustained from â€œChildishâ€ falls. In the same vein, as green horns in the act of writing books for classroom and professional use, the debut may be riddled with a lot of errors which make it fall below the standard set by the giants in the filed.
This being the case, we pray you, in the name of Jesus Christ, to considerâ€™s us as a babyâ€™s first attempt at walking. Do not crucify us.
The flaws notwithstanding, this project with a Nigerian background has come to address the Chronic and unimaginable vacuum left unexplored by many scholars.
The project is about the expected role of print media communication in sports development of society like Nigeria. However, for the purpose of Clarity and easy been divided into five chapters.
Chapter one deals with the introduction, the statement of problem, purpose of study, definition of terms, limitations.
In chapter two, the literature review and hypothesis are discussed.
Chapter three explains the methodology and instruments used. Chapter four features the analysis of the information got from the questionnaire while Chapter five, concluded the study and offers recommendations.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents:
1.2 Statement of Problem
1.3 Purpose of Study
1.4 Definition of Terms
1.5 Limitation of study
2.1 Literature Review
3.2 Instrument Used
4.1 Results and Analysis
5.4 Appendix 1 â€“ Sample of the Questionnaire
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state
"The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State)." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state>.
"The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state>.
"The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State).." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state.
- Related Works
- Influence Of Esbs Radio On The Economic Empowerment Of Agbani Community In Enugu State.
- A Sources Of Business Financing
- A Comparative Analysis Of The Problems Facing Private Televisions And Government Televisions In The Dissemination Of Information In Nigeria
- The Impact Of News Commentaries On Radio Listeners (a Case Study Of Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria Enugu)
- Impact Of Drug Trafficking And Abuse In Our Nation’s Image, Content Analysis Of Selected International And Local Media Contents On Nigeria.
- The Impact Of Breath-away Programme Cross River Television Programme On Children As Related To Social Behavioral Problems In Nigeria - A Case Study Of Yakurr Lga
- Analysis Comparative Of The Performance Of Journalists In Government And Private Owned Media Organisations.
- The Role Of The Sun Newspaper Towards Nigeria Political Development.(a Study Of Caritas University Community)
- The Challenges Of Broadcast Media In The New Information Age With (case Study Of Frcn, Enugu)
- Feedback Mechanism As A Tool In Determining Programming (a Case Study Of Esbs 2 Fm) Enugu.