A babyâ€™s first attempt at walking is sometimes very calamitous, when not properly guided, indelible sears are left as a result of bruises sustained from â€œChildishâ€ falls. In the same vein, as green horns in the act of writing books for classroom and professional use, the debut may be riddled with a lot of errors which make it fall below the standard set by the giants in the filed.
This being the case, we pray you, in the name of Jesus Christ, to considerâ€™s us as a babyâ€™s first attempt at walking. Do not crucify us.
The flaws notwithstanding, this project with a Nigerian background has come to address the Chronic and unimaginable vacuum left unexplored by many scholars.
The project is about the expected role of print media communication in sports development of society like Nigeria. However, for the purpose of Clarity and easy been divided into five chapters.
Chapter one deals with the introduction, the statement of problem, purpose of study, definition of terms, limitations.
In chapter two, the literature review and hypothesis are discussed.
Chapter three explains the methodology and instruments used. Chapter four features the analysis of the information got from the questionnaire while Chapter five, concluded the study and offers recommendations.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents:
1.2 Statement of Problem
1.3 Purpose of Study
1.4 Definition of Terms
1.5 Limitation of study
2.1 Literature Review
3.2 Instrument Used
4.1 Results and Analysis
5.4 Appendix 1 â€“ Sample of the Questionnaire
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state
"The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State)." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state>.
"The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state>.
"The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State).." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state.
- Related Works
- Television As A Postive Contributor To The Socialization Of Children
- Evaluation Of The Role Of The Internet In Elevating Communication Efficiency In Nigeria
- The Effect Of Twitter Social Networking Sites On The Behaviour Of Secondary School Students
- The Role Of The Press In A Democracy (the Press In Perspective)
- The Impact Of Television Advertising On Nursing Mothers: (a Case Study Of Baby Products
- The Influence Of Western Television Programmes On The Cultural Values Of Nigeria Youths (a Case Study Of Unical Students Calabar)
- Impact Of Social Media On Students Academic Performance (a Study Of Students Of University Of Abuja)
- Feedback Mechanism As A Tool In Determining Programming (a Case Study Of Esbs 2 Fm) Enugu.
- The Impact Of Western Television Programmes On The Cultural Values Of The Nigerian Youths: A Case Study Of Esut Students, Enugu.
- The Impact Of Management Communication For Effective Organizational Performance (a Case Study Of Anammco Anambra Motor Manufacturing Company Ltd)