A babyâ€™s first attempt at walking is sometimes very calamitous, when not properly guided, indelible sears are left as a result of bruises sustained from â€œChildishâ€ falls. In the same vein, as green horns in the act of writing books for classroom and professional use, the debut may be riddled with a lot of errors which make it fall below the standard set by the giants in the filed.
This being the case, we pray you, in the name of Jesus Christ, to considerâ€™s us as a babyâ€™s first attempt at walking. Do not crucify us.
The flaws notwithstanding, this project with a Nigerian background has come to address the Chronic and unimaginable vacuum left unexplored by many scholars.
The project is about the expected role of print media communication in sports development of society like Nigeria. However, for the purpose of Clarity and easy been divided into five chapters.
Chapter one deals with the introduction, the statement of problem, purpose of study, definition of terms, limitations.
In chapter two, the literature review and hypothesis are discussed.
Chapter three explains the methodology and instruments used. Chapter four features the analysis of the information got from the questionnaire while Chapter five, concluded the study and offers recommendations.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents:
1.2 Statement of Problem
1.3 Purpose of Study
1.4 Definition of Terms
1.5 Limitation of study
2.1 Literature Review
3.2 Instrument Used
4.1 Results and Analysis
5.4 Appendix 1 â€“ Sample of the Questionnaire
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state
"The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State)." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state>.
"The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state>.
"The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State).." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Independent Television Benin In Political Mobilization Of Rural Areas In Nigeria
- The Role Of Esbs Radio On Rural Development Of Obuoffia Awkunanaw In Nkanu West L.g.a. A Case Study Of Enugu State Broadcasting Service
- Effect Of Mass Media Campaign On The Hiv/aids Menace In Nigeria
- The Effectiveness Of Public Relation In A Financial Establishment (a Case Study Of Isuofia Community Bank)
- Cushioning The Effect Of Cultism In Nigeria Tertiary Institution
- The Impact Of The Press In Shaping Nigerian Political Structure A Case Study Of Enugu State
- Impact Of Television Advertising In Promoting The Sales Of Mtn Products In Enugu Metropolis
- Impact Of Social Media On Political Promises
- The Need For Public Relation In National Development
- Annotated Bibliograpghy Of Selected Commonly Used Textbooks In Anglophone Africa