A babyâ€™s first attempt at walking is sometimes very calamitous, when not properly guided, indelible sears are left as a result of bruises sustained from â€œChildishâ€ falls. In the same vein, as green horns in the act of writing books for classroom and professional use, the debut may be riddled with a lot of errors which make it fall below the standard set by the giants in the filed.
This being the case, we pray you, in the name of Jesus Christ, to considerâ€™s us as a babyâ€™s first attempt at walking. Do not crucify us.
The flaws notwithstanding, this project with a Nigerian background has come to address the Chronic and unimaginable vacuum left unexplored by many scholars.
The project is about the expected role of print media communication in sports development of society like Nigeria. However, for the purpose of Clarity and easy been divided into five chapters.
Chapter one deals with the introduction, the statement of problem, purpose of study, definition of terms, limitations.
In chapter two, the literature review and hypothesis are discussed.
Chapter three explains the methodology and instruments used. Chapter four features the analysis of the information got from the questionnaire while Chapter five, concluded the study and offers recommendations.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents:
1.2 Statement of Problem
1.3 Purpose of Study
1.4 Definition of Terms
1.5 Limitation of study
2.1 Literature Review
3.2 Instrument Used
4.1 Results and Analysis
5.4 Appendix 1 â€“ Sample of the Questionnaire
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state
"The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State)." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state>.
"The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state>.
"The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State).." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state.
- Related Works
- Influence Of Religious Programmes On Nta Enugu In Regula Ting The Moral Conducts Of Nigerian Students (a Study Of Caritas University Students)
- A Comparative Study Of Newspaper Readership Amongst Youths In Enugu Urban (a Study Of Youths In Enugu Urban)
- The Effect Of Media Ownership In Gatekeeping (a Case Study Of Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria (frcn), Enugu)
- The Impact Of Television Advertising On Nursing Mothers: (a Case Study Of Baby Products
- Influence Of Radio Ownership On Professional Journalism Practice
- Public Relations As A Management Function Problems And Impact (a Case Study Of The Anambra State Education Commission Awka
- Factors Affecting The Quality Of (family Forum) A Radio Programme Of Anambra Broadcasting Service Awka
- The Role Of The Press In A Democracy (the Press In Perspective
- Television As A Tool For National Integration
- The Effectiveness Of Public Relations Practices In The Oil Sector A Case Study Of African Petroleum’s Plc