A babyâ€™s first attempt at walking is sometimes very calamitous, when not properly guided, indelible sears are left as a result of bruises sustained from â€œChildishâ€ falls. In the same vein, as green horns in the act of writing books for classroom and professional use, the debut may be riddled with a lot of errors which make it fall below the standard set by the giants in the filed.
This being the case, we pray you, in the name of Jesus Christ, to considerâ€™s us as a babyâ€™s first attempt at walking. Do not crucify us.
The flaws notwithstanding, this project with a Nigerian background has come to address the Chronic and unimaginable vacuum left unexplored by many scholars.
The project is about the expected role of print media communication in sports development of society like Nigeria. However, for the purpose of Clarity and easy been divided into five chapters.
Chapter one deals with the introduction, the statement of problem, purpose of study, definition of terms, limitations.
In chapter two, the literature review and hypothesis are discussed.
Chapter three explains the methodology and instruments used. Chapter four features the analysis of the information got from the questionnaire while Chapter five, concluded the study and offers recommendations.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents:
1.2 Statement of Problem
1.3 Purpose of Study
1.4 Definition of Terms
1.5 Limitation of study
2.1 Literature Review
3.2 Instrument Used
4.1 Results and Analysis
5.4 Appendix 1 â€“ Sample of the Questionnaire
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state
"The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State)." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state>.
"The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state>.
"The Role Of Print Media Communication In Sports Development. (a Case Study Of Enugu State).." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/368/the-role-of-print-media-communication-in-sports-development-a-case-study-of-enugu-state.
- Related Works
- Advertising: A Survival Strategy For Mass Media Organisation (a Case Study Of Nigeria Television Authority, Nta, Enugu)
- The Impact Of News Commentaries On Radio Listeners (a Case Study Of Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria Enugu)
- Effect Of Government Ownership And Control Of Mass Media On Media Objectivity (a Study Of Esbs, Enugu)
- Media Ownership And Its Influence On Editorial Policy (a Case Study Of Announcer Newspaper Owerri)
- The Impact Of Mass Media Campaign Against Aids Among Teenagers (a Case Study Of Enugu State)
- An Assessment Of Mass Media's Role In The Campaign Against Drug Abuse In Nigeria
- An Analysis Of Newspaper Readership Pattern Among The Youths (a Case Study Of I.m.t Students)
- The Roles Of The Media Ininfluencing Enugu State Government Policies During Governor Chime’s Government From 2007-2011
- The Effect Of Broadcast Media Campaign Against Ethno Religious Crisis In Nigeria
- Public Relations As A Managerial Tool In Business Organization (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc. Enugu).