No man is an island; collectively we have been able to make a thorough research on how effective pension scheme in both the civil and public sectors of the Nigerian economy has been beneficial or just a mirage to the Nigerian workers; thus a case study of Enugu state.
In the first case, the purpose of the stuffy shall be looked at. As an overview, the aim of this study as to look at the impact of pension schemes on a sector of Nigerian workers of this public servants and how effectively this pension arrangement would be made so as to cover every sphere of there problem in relation to this. So, the purpose stretches from the important of a proper pension arrangement and how best it shall be implemented to affect a proper working of the plan.
The method of study is purely on both qualitative and quantitative basis. But in particularity, the table analysis was used for the analysis of the data collection.
The third part of the project, death on method of data collection which was purely on interview; so the response from the interview as used a data per analysis for the research work.
The last part deals with basically the major pounding. This shall be merit viewed as follows the factors which militate against the effective administration of pension scheme in the country which may include: irregular payment of benefits lack of enlightment programme etc. in our findings, the following recommendation could ensure a need for regular review of prisoners the manpower needed making the scheme to be contributory etc.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of Contents
1.1Background of Study
1.2Statement of Problem
1.3Objectives of Problem
1.4Significance of Study
1.5Scope and Study Limitation
1.7Definitions of Terms
2.1Concept of Retirement
2.3Methods of Providing Benefits
2.4Establishing Retirement Benefit Scheme
2.4.1Creation of the Legal Frame Work
2.4.2Informing the Employees
2.5Qualifications for Membership
2.51Circumstance in which Gratuity and Pension may be granted
2.5.2Computation of Pension and Gratuity
2.5.3 Non-Reckonable Services
2.6Types of Benefits
2.7Problems Associated with Scheme Administration
2.7.1Public/ Civil Service Scheme
2.7.2Self Administration Scheme
3.1Sources of Data
3.2Research Instrument Used
3.4Data Analysis Technique
PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF DATA
4.1Analysis of Data Collected from Employees in Active Service
4.2Analyses of Data Collected from Retired Employees
4.3Analysis of Data Interview Conducted.
FINDING, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Effects Of Pension Schemes On The Nigerian Workers (a Case Study Of Enugu State).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/387/effects-of-pension-schemes-on-the-nigerian-workers-a-case-study-of-enugu-state
"Effects Of Pension Schemes On The Nigerian Workers (a Case Study Of Enugu State)." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/387/effects-of-pension-schemes-on-the-nigerian-workers-a-case-study-of-enugu-state>.
"Effects Of Pension Schemes On The Nigerian Workers (a Case Study Of Enugu State).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/387/effects-of-pension-schemes-on-the-nigerian-workers-a-case-study-of-enugu-state>.
"Effects Of Pension Schemes On The Nigerian Workers (a Case Study Of Enugu State).." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/387/effects-of-pension-schemes-on-the-nigerian-workers-a-case-study-of-enugu-state.
- Related Works
- Management Of Crisis In An Organization (a Case Study Of Anammco Plc Emene Enugu)
- Budgeting And Budgetary Control In Business Organisation (a Case Study Of Emenite Nigeria Limitied Emene Enugu Branch)
- The Problems And Solutions Of Staff Training And Development In Business Organizations (a Case Study Of Niger Breweries Plc, Enugu)
- Feasibility Of Drinking Water Business In Campus Iii Of Imt Enugu
- Impact Of Insurance Service On Business Survival In Niger Insurance Plc Kaduna
- The Impact Of The Total Quality Management (tqm) On Productivity (a Case Study Of Diamond Bank, Ltd Owerri)
- The Importance Of Ethics And Social Responsibilities Of Business Organisation ( A Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc Enugu )
- Policy Making And Implementation A Tool For An Efficient Management System To Achieve The Objective Of An Organization (a Case Study Of Michael Okpara Federal University Of Agriculture Umudike Abia State)
- The Impact Of Performance Appraisal On Productivity (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc 9th Mile Corner Enugu)
- The Impact Of Training On Employees Performance (a Case Study Of Anammco Emene)