Decision-making can be viewed as the very fabric of which organized activities are made. This partly depends on the amount of information supplied to management.
This study is aimed at finding out information supplied by the accountants through financial accounting. The study revealed the information derived from financial statement, the extent to which these accounting information can be used and also used in management decisions by business organizations.
In reaching at our conclusion, a literature review was conducted and ratio analysis was used in analysis financial statements. The result of the study show that ratios analysed give one an idea of the financial status of an organization and financial statement are prepared in such a way that interested parties can interpret and derive the information necessary for their various needs.
In further of the research objectives recommendations were made which when implemented, the researchers hope will be of help to management in making decisions using financial accounting information. These recommendations were based on research findings and should be noted that they are not exhaustive.
In conclusion, the researchers believe that this study has achieved its pre-determined objective by identifying various ways by which the financial accounting information can be used in decision making and where there is good analysis and interpretation of financial accounting information it will lead to sound decision being made.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1BACK GROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
1.3PURPOSE/OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.4SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.5LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY SOURCE
3.1SOURCES OF DATA (SECONDARYS)
3.2LOCATION OF DATA
3.3METHODS OF DATA COLLECTION (LITERATURE WORK ONLY)
RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Financial Accounting Information As An Aid To Management Decision Making.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/457/financial-accounting-information-as-an-aid-to-management-decision-making
"Financial Accounting Information As An Aid To Management Decision Making." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/457/financial-accounting-information-as-an-aid-to-management-decision-making>.
"Financial Accounting Information As An Aid To Management Decision Making.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/457/financial-accounting-information-as-an-aid-to-management-decision-making>.
"Financial Accounting Information As An Aid To Management Decision Making.." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/457/financial-accounting-information-as-an-aid-to-management-decision-making.
- Related Works
- Monetary Policy And Inflation In Nigeria Economy
- Management Of Foreign Exchange In Nigeria By Central Bank Of Nigeria (1959- July, 2004)
- “impact Of Central Bank Of Nigeria (cbn) Prudential Guidelines On Licenced Banks” (acase Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc And Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc).
- Management Based National Housing Fund Scheme
- Appraisal Of The Impact Of Government Reforms Policies On Financial Institutions In The Economic Development Of Nigeria
- The Role Of Financial Management In A Cooperate Organization A Case Study Of Union Bank (nig) Plc Enugu
- The Incidence Of Bad Debts And Credit Management In Nigeria Commercial Banks
- Risk Management In Financial Insitution In Nigeria A Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc 1999 – 2004
- The Role Of Nigeria Agricultural Co-operative And Rural Development Bank On Nigeria Economy
- Bank Inspection In Examine As An Effective Tool In Bank Management