Decision-making can be viewed as the very fabric of which organized activities are made. This partly depends on the amount of information supplied to management.
This study is aimed at finding out information supplied by the accountants through financial accounting. The study revealed the information derived from financial statement, the extent to which these accounting information can be used and also used in management decisions by business organizations.
In reaching at our conclusion, a literature review was conducted and ratio analysis was used in analysis financial statements. The result of the study show that ratios analysed give one an idea of the financial status of an organization and financial statement are prepared in such a way that interested parties can interpret and derive the information necessary for their various needs.
In further of the research objectives recommendations were made which when implemented, the researchers hope will be of help to management in making decisions using financial accounting information. These recommendations were based on research findings and should be noted that they are not exhaustive.
In conclusion, the researchers believe that this study has achieved its pre-determined objective by identifying various ways by which the financial accounting information can be used in decision making and where there is good analysis and interpretation of financial accounting information it will lead to sound decision being made.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1BACK GROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
1.3PURPOSE/OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.4SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.5LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY SOURCE
3.1SOURCES OF DATA (SECONDARYS)
3.2LOCATION OF DATA
3.3METHODS OF DATA COLLECTION (LITERATURE WORK ONLY)
RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Financial Accounting Information As An Aid To Management Decision Making.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/457/financial-accounting-information-as-an-aid-to-management-decision-making
"Financial Accounting Information As An Aid To Management Decision Making." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/457/financial-accounting-information-as-an-aid-to-management-decision-making>.
"Financial Accounting Information As An Aid To Management Decision Making.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/457/financial-accounting-information-as-an-aid-to-management-decision-making>.
"Financial Accounting Information As An Aid To Management Decision Making.." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/457/financial-accounting-information-as-an-aid-to-management-decision-making.
- Related Works
- Analysis Of The Effectiveness Of Information Technology On Banking Services Delivery (a Case Study Of Union Bank Enugu)
- Debt Recovery Techniques In The Banking Sector, Problems And Prospect (a Case Study Of Union Bank Nigeria Plc)
- The Impact Of The New Products Developed In The Banking Industry In Nigeria (1990-2003) (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc State)
- The Importance Of Liqukdity In Commercial Banks
- The Cenrtal Banking And Monetary Regulation In Nigeria
- The Impact Of Mortgage Banking In Nigerians Economic Development Programmes
- The Role Of Community Banks On The Development Of Rural Communities
- Problems Of Money Transmission In Nigerian Banks A Case Study Of United Bank For Africa Plc
- The Impact Of Mortgage Banking In Nigerians Economic Development Programmes.
- Fraud In The Banking Industry.