Decision-making can be viewed as the very fabric of which organized activities are made. This partly depends on the amount of information supplied to management.
This study is aimed at finding out information supplied by the accountants through financial accounting. The study revealed the information derived from financial statement, the extent to which these accounting information can be used and also used in management decisions by business organizations.
In reaching at our conclusion, a literature review was conducted and ratio analysis was used in analysis financial statements. The result of the study show that ratios analysed give one an idea of the financial status of an organization and financial statement are prepared in such a way that interested parties can interpret and derive the information necessary for their various needs.
In further of the research objectives recommendations were made which when implemented, the researchers hope will be of help to management in making decisions using financial accounting information. These recommendations were based on research findings and should be noted that they are not exhaustive.
In conclusion, the researchers believe that this study has achieved its pre-determined objective by identifying various ways by which the financial accounting information can be used in decision making and where there is good analysis and interpretation of financial accounting information it will lead to sound decision being made.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1BACK GROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
1.3PURPOSE/OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.4SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.5LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY SOURCE
3.1SOURCES OF DATA (SECONDARYS)
3.2LOCATION OF DATA
3.3METHODS OF DATA COLLECTION (LITERATURE WORK ONLY)
RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Financial Accounting Information As An Aid To Management Decision Making.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/457/financial-accounting-information-as-an-aid-to-management-decision-making
"Financial Accounting Information As An Aid To Management Decision Making." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/457/financial-accounting-information-as-an-aid-to-management-decision-making>.
"Financial Accounting Information As An Aid To Management Decision Making.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/457/financial-accounting-information-as-an-aid-to-management-decision-making>.
"Financial Accounting Information As An Aid To Management Decision Making.." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/457/financial-accounting-information-as-an-aid-to-management-decision-making.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Community Bank In Rural Development
- Budget And Budgetary Control As A Means Of Achieving Organizational Objectives (a Case Study Of Ranccor Food And Packaging Nigeria Ltd).
- The Role Of Commercial Banks In Small Scale Business Financing
- The Policies Of The Central Bank Of Nigeria As They Affect Agriculture
- Crisis Management In Banking Industry
- The Effect Of Community Banks In Rural Development (a Case Study Of Uli Community Bank Uli).
- Financial/ Bank Fraud And Its Effect On Bank Performance In Nigeria
- The Impact Of Liquidity Problem On The Nigerian Banking Industry
- Strategies For Management Bank Liquidity (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc)
- An Empirical Analysis Of Risk Management And Financial Performance Of Banks In Nigeria (a Case Study Of First Bank And 3 Other Banks)