External borrowing is a source through which many countries source revenue for development and economic growth of their countries. But this revenue can only help solve the problems of gross under â€“ development when judiciously utilized.
The burden of Nigeriaâ€™s external debt is more than the country can bear and the state of economic growth in the country is hampered due to debt crisis.
The debt problem facing Nigeria is concerned on how to stop incurring more debts and device a way of servicing the existing debt without causing some distortions in the economy. For effective and efficient debt servicing, factors that hiders it has to be taken care of i.e. domestic financing policies, debt management and external economic environment.
External debt affects the economic growth, the level of money supply and employment in the country. So, Nigeria can solicit for debt cancellation from itâ€™s creditors and also adopt debt management as pat of itâ€™s macro economic policies of the nation and finally engage in productive projects.
TABLE OF CONTENT
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
1.3 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.4 RESEARCH QUESTION
1.5 RESEARCH HYPOTHESIS
1.6 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.7 SCOPE, LIMITATION AND DELIMITATION
1.8 DEFINITION OF TERMS
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1 DEFINITION OF EXTERNAL DEBT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
2.2 CAUSES OF EXTERNAL DEBT CRISIS IN NIGERIA
2.3 CONSEQUENCES OF NIGERIAâ€™S EXTERNAL DEBT
2.4 THE NATURE OF ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA
2.5 CONDITIONS FOR RAPID ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA
2.6 STRUCTURE OF NIGERIAâ€™S EXTERNAL DEBT
2.7 NIGERIAâ€™S DEBT MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES
2.8 PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF NIGERIAâ€™S EXTERNAL DEBT
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 RESEARCH DESIGN
3.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.3 AREA OF STUDY
3.4 LOCATION OF DATA
3.5 DESCRIPTION OF POPULATION
3.6 SAMPLE SIZE
3.7 INSTRUMENT OF DATA COLLECTION
3.9 TECHNIQUES OF DATA ANALYSIS
DATA PRESENTATION ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION
4.1 PRESENTATION OF FOR HYPOTHESIS
4.2 TEST OF HYPOTHESIS ONE
4.3 PRESENTATION DATA FOR HYPOTHESIS TWO
4.4 PRESENTATION FOR HYPOTHESIS THREE
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
5.1 SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). An Analysis Of External Debt And Economic Growth In Nigeria, (1992 â€“ 2004)... Afribary.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/496/an-analysis-of-external-debt-and-economic-growth-in-nigeria-1992-ndash-2004
"An Analysis Of External Debt And Economic Growth In Nigeria, (1992 â€“ 2004).." Afribary.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/496/an-analysis-of-external-debt-and-economic-growth-in-nigeria-1992-ndash-2004>.
"An Analysis Of External Debt And Economic Growth In Nigeria, (1992 â€“ 2004)..." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/496/an-analysis-of-external-debt-and-economic-growth-in-nigeria-1992-ndash-2004>.
"An Analysis Of External Debt And Economic Growth In Nigeria, (1992 â€“ 2004)..." Afribary.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/496/an-analysis-of-external-debt-and-economic-growth-in-nigeria-1992-ndash-2004.
- Related Works
- The Impact Of Electronic Banking In Nigerian Banking System (critical Appraisal Of Unity Bank Plc)
- An Evaluation Of The Roles Of The Community Bank To The Growth Of Co-operative Movement In Nigeria. A Case Study Of Ekulu Community Bank Limited Enugu
- Taxation As A Major Source Of Government Funding (a Case Study Of Enugu State Board Of Internal Revenue)
- Nigeria Bank And Issue Of Distress
- Fraud And Financial Malpractices As A Lending Factor To Business Failure (a Case Study Of Nigerian Telecommunication Limited (nitel)
- A Study Of The Use Of Financial Ratios For The Assessment Of The Performance And The Profitability Of A Firm
- Importance Of Liquidity In Commercial Banks
- Financial Distress In Some Commercial Banks In Nigeria, Reasons, Issues, Consequences And Solution. (a Case Study Of Union Bank Nigeria Plc)
- Review Of Monetary And Fiscal Policies In The Nigeria Economy
- Minimization Of Bank Fraud In Nigeria Commercial Banks