External borrowing is a source through which many countries source revenue for development and economic growth of their countries. But this revenue can only help solve the problems of gross under â€“ development when judiciously utilized.
The burden of Nigeriaâ€™s external debt is more than the country can bear and the state of economic growth in the country is hampered due to debt crisis.
The debt problem facing Nigeria is concerned on how to stop incurring more debts and device a way of servicing the existing debt without causing some distortions in the economy. For effective and efficient debt servicing, factors that hiders it has to be taken care of i.e. domestic financing policies, debt management and external economic environment.
External debt affects the economic growth, the level of money supply and employment in the country. So, Nigeria can solicit for debt cancellation from itâ€™s creditors and also adopt debt management as pat of itâ€™s macro economic policies of the nation and finally engage in productive projects.
TABLE OF CONTENT
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
1.3 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.4 RESEARCH QUESTION
1.5 RESEARCH HYPOTHESIS
1.6 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.7 SCOPE, LIMITATION AND DELIMITATION
1.8 DEFINITION OF TERMS
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1 DEFINITION OF EXTERNAL DEBT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
2.2 CAUSES OF EXTERNAL DEBT CRISIS IN NIGERIA
2.3 CONSEQUENCES OF NIGERIAâ€™S EXTERNAL DEBT
2.4 THE NATURE OF ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA
2.5 CONDITIONS FOR RAPID ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA
2.6 STRUCTURE OF NIGERIAâ€™S EXTERNAL DEBT
2.7 NIGERIAâ€™S DEBT MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES
2.8 PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF NIGERIAâ€™S EXTERNAL DEBT
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 RESEARCH DESIGN
3.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.3 AREA OF STUDY
3.4 LOCATION OF DATA
3.5 DESCRIPTION OF POPULATION
3.6 SAMPLE SIZE
3.7 INSTRUMENT OF DATA COLLECTION
3.9 TECHNIQUES OF DATA ANALYSIS
DATA PRESENTATION ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION
4.1 PRESENTATION OF FOR HYPOTHESIS
4.2 TEST OF HYPOTHESIS ONE
4.3 PRESENTATION DATA FOR HYPOTHESIS TWO
4.4 PRESENTATION FOR HYPOTHESIS THREE
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
5.1 SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). An Analysis Of External Debt And Economic Growth In Nigeria, (1992 â€“ 2004)... Afribary.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/496/an-analysis-of-external-debt-and-economic-growth-in-nigeria-1992-ndash-2004
"An Analysis Of External Debt And Economic Growth In Nigeria, (1992 â€“ 2004).." Afribary.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/496/an-analysis-of-external-debt-and-economic-growth-in-nigeria-1992-ndash-2004>.
"An Analysis Of External Debt And Economic Growth In Nigeria, (1992 â€“ 2004)..." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/496/an-analysis-of-external-debt-and-economic-growth-in-nigeria-1992-ndash-2004>.
"An Analysis Of External Debt And Economic Growth In Nigeria, (1992 â€“ 2004)..." Afribary.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/496/an-analysis-of-external-debt-and-economic-growth-in-nigeria-1992-ndash-2004.
- Related Works
- The Marketing Of Banking Services (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Pls)
- Training And Development Of Human Resources A Critical Factor In Banking Operations (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu Main Branch)
- International Financial Reporting Standards (ifrs) Adoption In Nigerian Banks
- The Appraisal Of Dr. Lamido Sanusiâ€™s Banking Policies Towards Bank Consolidation And Efficient Services Delivery In Nigeria Banking Industry
- Enhancing The Effectiveness Of Monetary Policy In Combating Inflationary Pressures (problems, Prospects And Remedies)
- The Impact Of Liquidity Problem On The Nigerian Banking Industry
- The Role Of Commercial Banks In Small Scale Business Financing
- A Research Into The Spiral Growth Of Banks In Nigeria: Manpower Problems And Solutions, Cannot Be Over Emphasized. In Pursuance Of This Investigation The Researcher Formulated Four Research Objectives, Utilized Library And Sample
- The Impact Of Banking Regulation And Supervision In Nigeria Commercial Banks
- An Evaluation Of Financial Problems And Prospects Of Privatization In The Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc)