External borrowing is a source through which many countries source revenue for development and economic growth of their countries. But this revenue can only help solve the problems of gross under â€“ development when judiciously utilized.
The burden of Nigeriaâ€™s external debt is more than the country can bear and the state of economic growth in the country is hampered due to debt crisis.
The debt problem facing Nigeria is concerned on how to stop incurring more debts and device a way of servicing the existing debt without causing some distortions in the economy. For effective and efficient debt servicing, factors that hiders it has to be taken care of i.e. domestic financing policies, debt management and external economic environment.
External debt affects the economic growth, the level of money supply and employment in the country. So, Nigeria can solicit for debt cancellation from itâ€™s creditors and also adopt debt management as pat of itâ€™s macro economic policies of the nation and finally engage in productive projects.
TABLE OF CONTENT
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
1.3 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.4 RESEARCH QUESTION
1.5 RESEARCH HYPOTHESIS
1.6 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.7 SCOPE, LIMITATION AND DELIMITATION
1.8 DEFINITION OF TERMS
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1 DEFINITION OF EXTERNAL DEBT AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
2.2 CAUSES OF EXTERNAL DEBT CRISIS IN NIGERIA
2.3 CONSEQUENCES OF NIGERIAâ€™S EXTERNAL DEBT
2.4 THE NATURE OF ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA
2.5 CONDITIONS FOR RAPID ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA
2.6 STRUCTURE OF NIGERIAâ€™S EXTERNAL DEBT
2.7 NIGERIAâ€™S DEBT MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES
2.8 PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF NIGERIAâ€™S EXTERNAL DEBT
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 RESEARCH DESIGN
3.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3.3 AREA OF STUDY
3.4 LOCATION OF DATA
3.5 DESCRIPTION OF POPULATION
3.6 SAMPLE SIZE
3.7 INSTRUMENT OF DATA COLLECTION
3.9 TECHNIQUES OF DATA ANALYSIS
DATA PRESENTATION ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION
4.1 PRESENTATION OF FOR HYPOTHESIS
4.2 TEST OF HYPOTHESIS ONE
4.3 PRESENTATION DATA FOR HYPOTHESIS TWO
4.4 PRESENTATION FOR HYPOTHESIS THREE
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION
5.1 SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). An Analysis Of External Debt And Economic Growth In Nigeria, (1992 â€“ 2004)... Afribary.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/496/an-analysis-of-external-debt-and-economic-growth-in-nigeria-1992-ndash-2004
"An Analysis Of External Debt And Economic Growth In Nigeria, (1992 â€“ 2004).." Afribary.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/496/an-analysis-of-external-debt-and-economic-growth-in-nigeria-1992-ndash-2004>.
"An Analysis Of External Debt And Economic Growth In Nigeria, (1992 â€“ 2004)..." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/496/an-analysis-of-external-debt-and-economic-growth-in-nigeria-1992-ndash-2004>.
"An Analysis Of External Debt And Economic Growth In Nigeria, (1992 â€“ 2004)..." Afribary.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/496/an-analysis-of-external-debt-and-economic-growth-in-nigeria-1992-ndash-2004.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Computer In Promoting The Efficiency In Nigeria Commercial Banks (a Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria Plc)
- Loan Recovery Problem In Commercial Banks Of Nigeria: The Impact On The Fainancial Subsector Of The Economy (a Case Study Of Union Bank Nigeria Plc)
- Fraud Prevention And Control In Nigeria Bank(s)
- Failed Banks Liquidation Activities Of The Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (ndic) An Empirical Analysis
- Bank Loan And Credit Collection In Nigeria A Project Presented To The Department Of Banking And Finance
- The Causes And Prevention Of Fraud In Banking Industry
- Banking Distress In Nigeria Causes And Implications
- The Problems And Prospects Of Debt Management In Nigerian Finance Institutions
- Effect Of Training And Development On The Performance Of Bank Employees In Nigeria
- The Role Of Insurance Companies In Nigeria Economic Development