This study is an attempt to examine how international monetary fund (IMF) and the international Bank for Reconstruction and development (IBRD) play a critical role in the development of the Nigeria Economy.
The need of international Financial Institutions IMF, IBRD) is very imperative in the light of organizational objectives. The reasons for embarking on this research is therefore, to problem into the role of international financial institutions (IMF, IBRD) being implemented by the organization as well as projects related to agriculture Education, Industry etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.0BACKGROUND /INTRODUCTION OF THE STUDY
1.1STATEMENT OF THE ROBLEM
1.2PURPOSE/OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.3SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.4LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY
2.0REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1INTRODUCTION AND DEFINITION
2.2THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
2.4FUNDS BALANCE OF PAYMENT ADJUSTEMENT MECHANISM
2.5NIGERIA AND THE IMF
2.6IBRD AS A SOURCES OF FUND
2.7NIGERIA AND THE IBRD
2.8THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(IMF) AND THE INTERANTIONAL BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT
2.9THE IMF MEMBERSHIP AND SOURCES OF FUND
2.10THE IMF AS A FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARY
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1SOURCES OF DATA
3.2LOCATION OF DATA
3.3METHODS OF DATA COLLECTION
RECOMMENDATIONS AND CONCLUSION
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). The Role Of International Financial Institution In The Development Of The Nigeria Economy.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/574/the-role-of-international-financial-institution-in-the-development-of-the-nigeria-economy
"The Role Of International Financial Institution In The Development Of The Nigeria Economy." Afribary.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/574/the-role-of-international-financial-institution-in-the-development-of-the-nigeria-economy>.
"The Role Of International Financial Institution In The Development Of The Nigeria Economy.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/574/the-role-of-international-financial-institution-in-the-development-of-the-nigeria-economy>.
"The Role Of International Financial Institution In The Development Of The Nigeria Economy.." Afribary.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/574/the-role-of-international-financial-institution-in-the-development-of-the-nigeria-economy.
- Related Works
- Bank Failure In Nigeria
- The Impact Of Foreign Trade On The Nigeria Economy
- Detection And Control Of Financial Frauds In Nigeria Banking System; Problems And Solution (a Case Study Of U.b.a)
- An Evaluation Of Credit Management And The Incident Of Bad Debt In Nigeria Commercial Bank (case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria)
- A Critical Ananlisis Of The Use Of Financial Report In Assessing Bank Performance. (a Case Study Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc)
- Problems And Prospects Of Financing Health Care Delivery In Nigeria
- Cash Budgeting As A Basis For Making A Decision
- Mortgage Banking And Contributions To Housing Development In Nigeria A Case Study Of Harvard Trust Savings And Loans Ltd
- The Developmental Impact Of Rural Banking In Nigeria (a Case Study Of United Bank For Africa Plc)
- Bank Financing Small Scale Business Unit. (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu Branch)