This study is an attempt to examine how international monetary fund (IMF) and the international Bank for Reconstruction and development (IBRD) play a critical role in the development of the Nigeria Economy.
The need of international Financial Institutions IMF, IBRD) is very imperative in the light of organizational objectives. The reasons for embarking on this research is therefore, to problem into the role of international financial institutions (IMF, IBRD) being implemented by the organization as well as projects related to agriculture Education, Industry etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.0BACKGROUND /INTRODUCTION OF THE STUDY
1.1STATEMENT OF THE ROBLEM
1.2PURPOSE/OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.3SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.4LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY
2.0REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1INTRODUCTION AND DEFINITION
2.2THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
2.4FUNDS BALANCE OF PAYMENT ADJUSTEMENT MECHANISM
2.5NIGERIA AND THE IMF
2.6IBRD AS A SOURCES OF FUND
2.7NIGERIA AND THE IBRD
2.8THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(IMF) AND THE INTERANTIONAL BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT
2.9THE IMF MEMBERSHIP AND SOURCES OF FUND
2.10THE IMF AS A FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARY
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1SOURCES OF DATA
3.2LOCATION OF DATA
3.3METHODS OF DATA COLLECTION
RECOMMENDATIONS AND CONCLUSION
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). The Role Of International Financial Institution In The Development Of The Nigeria Economy.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/574/the-role-of-international-financial-institution-in-the-development-of-the-nigeria-economy
"The Role Of International Financial Institution In The Development Of The Nigeria Economy." Afribary.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/574/the-role-of-international-financial-institution-in-the-development-of-the-nigeria-economy>.
"The Role Of International Financial Institution In The Development Of The Nigeria Economy.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/574/the-role-of-international-financial-institution-in-the-development-of-the-nigeria-economy>.
"The Role Of International Financial Institution In The Development Of The Nigeria Economy.." Afribary.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/574/the-role-of-international-financial-institution-in-the-development-of-the-nigeria-economy.
- Related Works
- Improving Customer Service In Nigeria Commercial Banks
- Banks Participation In The Industrial Development Of Nigeria. (a Case Study Of Enugu State)
- Causes And Implication Of Bad Debt In Nigeria Commercial Banks
- The Role Of Merchant And Commercial Bank In Financing Small Scale Industries In Nigeria
- Problems And Prospects Of Community Banks In The Rural Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Ogui Community Bank, Enugu South L. G. A.)
- Fraudulent Act In The Banking Industry Causes, Effects And Possible Remedies
- Minimization Of Bank Fraud In Nigeria Commercial Banks
- An Examination Of Treasury Management Procedures And Their Implication On Bank Performance. (a Case Study Of United Bank For Africa) 1990-1999
- The Role Of Central Bank Of Nigeria In Credit Supply To The Agricultural Sector
- The Role Of Commercial Banks In A Depressed Economy