This study is an attempt to examine how international monetary fund (IMF) and the international Bank for Reconstruction and development (IBRD) play a critical role in the development of the Nigeria Economy.
The need of international Financial Institutions IMF, IBRD) is very imperative in the light of organizational objectives. The reasons for embarking on this research is therefore, to problem into the role of international financial institutions (IMF, IBRD) being implemented by the organization as well as projects related to agriculture Education, Industry etc.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.0BACKGROUND /INTRODUCTION OF THE STUDY
1.1STATEMENT OF THE ROBLEM
1.2PURPOSE/OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.3SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.4LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY
2.0REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.1INTRODUCTION AND DEFINITION
2.2THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
2.4FUNDS BALANCE OF PAYMENT ADJUSTEMENT MECHANISM
2.5NIGERIA AND THE IMF
2.6IBRD AS A SOURCES OF FUND
2.7NIGERIA AND THE IBRD
2.8THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(IMF) AND THE INTERANTIONAL BANK FOR RECONSTRUCTION AND DEVELOPMENT
2.9THE IMF MEMBERSHIP AND SOURCES OF FUND
2.10THE IMF AS A FINANCIAL INTERMEDIARY
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1SOURCES OF DATA
3.2LOCATION OF DATA
3.3METHODS OF DATA COLLECTION
RECOMMENDATIONS AND CONCLUSION
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, we DO NOT provide source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). The Role Of International Financial Institution In The Development Of The Nigeria Economy.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/574/the-role-of-international-financial-institution-in-the-development-of-the-nigeria-economy
"The Role Of International Financial Institution In The Development Of The Nigeria Economy." Afribary.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/574/the-role-of-international-financial-institution-in-the-development-of-the-nigeria-economy>.
"The Role Of International Financial Institution In The Development Of The Nigeria Economy.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/574/the-role-of-international-financial-institution-in-the-development-of-the-nigeria-economy>.
"The Role Of International Financial Institution In The Development Of The Nigeria Economy.." Afribary.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/574/the-role-of-international-financial-institution-in-the-development-of-the-nigeria-economy.
- Related Works
- The Appraisal Of Commercial Banks Sectorial Distribution Of Loans And Advances
- The Study Of Impact Of Universal Banking In Nigeria Financial System
- Tax As A Means Of Income Redistribution In Nigeria
- The Problem Of Banking Systems In Nigeria
- The Role Of Financial Management A Corporate Orgnaisation A Case Study Of Nicon Insurance Company Limited Enugu, Enugu State
- The Role Of Central Bank Of Nigeria In The Economic Growth Of Nigeria
- The Effect Of Financial Accounting Reporting On The Management Of A Business
- Loan Syndication As An Alternative To Business Finance In Nigeria
- The Problems Of Project Financing And Implementation In Nigerian Bank For Commerce And Industry (nbci)
- Problems Of Obtaining Bank Loans In Nigerian Banks