This project work titled the â€œRole of middlemen in channel of distributionâ€ an important element in the marketing mix of any form, is the system of marketing channels through which products and services are distributed to the final consumers or ultimate users. A marketing channel is a loosely connected system comprising of a manufacturer, middlemen and the ultimate users. Wholesalers and retailers are the functional middlemen for manufacturers.
The writer described the problem under study and the relative importance of the study. There is also the destination of channels of distribution and that of middlemen who are involved in the distribution of goods and service to their place of use. It is seen here that channel of decisions is very vital to a form and to some extent determines the success of a product in its life time.
The functions of middlemen was also discussed below, their importance in Nigerian economy and also the problems associated with them.
Importance fund were signed not to enable conclusions and recommendation to be drawn. With light of finding, recommendations were made, that is instead of the middlemen being eliminated from the channels of distribution, their functions should be improved. However it is the research hope that if the recommendation made property implemental, the user will have a smile on their face.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1General background to the subject matter
1.2Problems associated with the subject matter
1.3Problem(s) that the study will be concerned with
1.4The importance of studying the area
1.5Definition of importance terms
2.1The origin of the subject area
2.2Schools of thought within the subject area
2.3The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.4Different methods of studying the problem
3.1Data Presentation [highlights of the study]
3.2Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 01). The Roles Of Middlemen In The Channels Of Distribution (a Case Study Of Tropical Venture, Enugu).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 01, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/654/the-roles-of-middlemen-in-the-channels-of-distribution-a-case-study-of-tropical-venture-enugu
"The Roles Of Middlemen In The Channels Of Distribution (a Case Study Of Tropical Venture, Enugu)." Afribary.com. 01 2013. 2013. 01 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/654/the-roles-of-middlemen-in-the-channels-of-distribution-a-case-study-of-tropical-venture-enugu>.
"The Roles Of Middlemen In The Channels Of Distribution (a Case Study Of Tropical Venture, Enugu).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 01 2013. Web. 01 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/654/the-roles-of-middlemen-in-the-channels-of-distribution-a-case-study-of-tropical-venture-enugu>.
"The Roles Of Middlemen In The Channels Of Distribution (a Case Study Of Tropical Venture, Enugu).." Afribary.com. 01, 2013. Accessed 01, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/654/the-roles-of-middlemen-in-the-channels-of-distribution-a-case-study-of-tropical-venture-enugu.
- Related Works
- Stock Management In The Hotel Industry A Case Study Of Royal Palace Hotel Enugu
- Sourcing Raw Materials For Small-scale Business In Nigeria
- Management And Operational Problems Of Rural Water Supply In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Water Corporation Enugu)
- The Problem And Prospects Of Entrepreneurship Development In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area)
- The Economic Effect Of Unemployment On The Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Nnewi North L.g.a. In Anambra State)
- The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization
- Impact Of Budget And Budgetary Control (a Case Study Of Morris Fertilizer Company Minna, Nigeria State)
- Improving Sales Of Supermarket Through Effective Marketing Strategy (a Case Study Of Some Selected Supermarket In Enugu Metropolis)
- An Appraisal Of The Current Implication Of Privatization Of Nigeria Telecommunication Limited (nitel) (a Case Study Of Enugu Zonal District)
- The Enhancing Productivity Through Improved Work Attitude In New Millennium (a Case Study Of The Nigerian Civil Service)