The role of planning and forecasting in business organization is a topic chosen from the business administration and management field.
The research was conducted mainly to examine the positive and negatives effect of not making good use of planning and forecasting in the business administration of an organization. For effective research on this topic The ROLE ORGANISATION PLANNING AND FORECASTING IN BUSINESS ORGANISATION both primary and secondary data were used to elicit information from sample studied, the primary source of data were responses from the personnel interview, while secondary source from text books on business management and administration periodicals.
Twenty â€“five persons were interviewed as the sample of the staff and management of EASTERN shop Nigeria Ltd.
The data analysis was based on oral interview we had with the staff of EASTERN SHOP (twenty five). The major finding are follows.
The planning and forecasting is aids to correct mismanagement in business organization. And the planning and forecasting gives go ahead order to any individual, organisation that is going into business to make judicious use of forecasting and planning as a way of success in any business.
Poor forecasting attitude and inadequate planningâ€™s.
Poor integration of forecasting and planning in running of business.
Problem of in-experience in running of organisation, as a result of making use of sentiment instead of strategy.
Problem of business is also noticed to be an issue of planning on daily basis instead of medium term and long term planning and forecasting basis.
Problem arises, because management â€œorganisation believed that planning is not important, even if they believed that it is inborn endowed from birth and inclination.
The project has three chapter, chapter one contains introduction, statement of problem, objective of the study, significant of study, definition of important terms and research question.
Chapter two is the literature review. Hence some related literature were reviewed.
Chapter three deals with the finding, summary, recommendation and conclusion.
In summary, recommendation state that he who fails to plan, plans to fail, and as human heart cannot breath without air, so also business will not work without planning.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.2 BACKGROUND OF THE SUBJECT MATTER
1.3 PROBLEMS ASSOCIATION WITH THE SUBJECT
1.4 THE PROBLEMS THE STUDY WILL BE CONCERNED WITH
1.5 THE IMPORTANCE OF STUDY
1.6 DEFINITION OF IMPORTANT TERMS
2.0 LITERATURE REVIEW
2.1 THE ORIGIN OF THE SUBJECT MATTER
2.2 SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT WITHIN SUBJECT AREA
2.3 THE SCHOOL OF THOUGH RELEVANT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER
2.4 DIFFERENCE METHODS OF STUDYING THE PROBLEM
3.1 DATA PRESENTATION
3.2 ANALYSIS OF THE STUDY
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, we DO NOT provide source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 01). The Role Of Planning And Forecasting In Business Organization.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 01, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/655/the-role-of-planning-and-forecasting-in-business-organization
"The Role Of Planning And Forecasting In Business Organization." Afribary.com. 01 2013. 2013. 01 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/655/the-role-of-planning-and-forecasting-in-business-organization>.
"The Role Of Planning And Forecasting In Business Organization.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 01 2013. Web. 01 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/655/the-role-of-planning-and-forecasting-in-business-organization>.
"The Role Of Planning And Forecasting In Business Organization.." Afribary.com. 01, 2013. Accessed 01, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/655/the-role-of-planning-and-forecasting-in-business-organization.
- Related Works
- An Assessment Of The Effect Of Motivation On Workers, Performance (a Case Study Of Nike Lake, Resort Enugu)
- Availability Of Office Equipment And Its Effect On Office Workers Productivity In Kaduna Polytechnic
- An Assessment On The Effect On Workers Performance (a Case Study Of Nike Lake Resort Enugu)
- Training And Development Of Human Resource In Banking Operation (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu Main Branch)
- Management Of Employee Welfare With Emphasis On Industrial Accidents And Stafety (a Case Study Of Premier Breweries Plc Onitsha)
- Strategies For Improving Workers Morale And Productivity In An Organization [a Case Of Study Of Enugu State Transport Company (entraco)]
- The Effect Of Monetary Incentive On Workers Performances In Nigeria Organization (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- The Role Of Commercial Bank In Industrial Development In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc Onitsha)
- The Impact Of Salary Increase And Fringe Benefits Among Nigerian Workers (a Case Study Of Enugu Railway Corporation)
- The Economic Effect Of Unemployment On The Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Nnewi North L.g.a. In Anambra State)