We have witnessed in recent times drastic changes in business trend, in our country. The reasons for these may be fraud, misappropriation of fund, lack of accountability and general company crises. It has been discouraged that management inefficiencies has been the root cause of company poor performance in Nigeria.
These brings about the importance of efficiency in auditing and its effect in improving companyâ€™s performance in such cases the need for the services of a qulified accountant is important especially those with full knowledge of accounting to be able to record the business transactions of greater magnitude effectively and efficiently.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 Historical background of auditing
2.2 definition of auditing
2.3 Types of audit
2.4 Importance of auditing
2.5 Purpose of auditing
2.6 Procedure for efficiency in auditing
2.7 Role of auditing in companies
2.8 Preparation of audit report
Findings conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance.
- Related Works
- The Influence Of Accountant In The Implementation Of Best Practice (accountability, Probity And Transparency) In Government Organization. A Study Of Accountants In The Office Of The Accountant General For The Federation
- The Role Of Internal Audit In The Management Of Hotels And Restaurants
- Computer An Important System In The Processing Of Accounting Information
- A Critical Analysis Of The Importance Of Auditing In The Authentication Of Financial Statement Of Business Organisation A Case Study Of Nigercias Ltd Emene- Enugu
- The Role Of Accounting In The Control Of Private And Public Sectors Of The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Udo Dili Umu Ibe Coy And Nepa)
- Liquidity Problem In Commercial Banks
- The Problems Facing Personal Income, The Administration In Rural Communities A Case Study Of Ugwuaji Community In Enugu South Local Government Area Of Enugu State
- Problems Of Personal Income Tax Collection And Management In Nigeria
- The Effectiveness Of Financial Control In Public Sector
- Assessing The Effect Of Material Handling On The Profitability Of A Manufacturing Company (a Case Study Of Kaduna Refining And Petrochemical Company)