We have witnessed in recent times drastic changes in business trend, in our country. The reasons for these may be fraud, misappropriation of fund, lack of accountability and general company crises. It has been discouraged that management inefficiencies has been the root cause of company poor performance in Nigeria.
These brings about the importance of efficiency in auditing and its effect in improving companyâ€™s performance in such cases the need for the services of a qulified accountant is important especially those with full knowledge of accounting to be able to record the business transactions of greater magnitude effectively and efficiently.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 Historical background of auditing
2.2 definition of auditing
2.3 Types of audit
2.4 Importance of auditing
2.5 Purpose of auditing
2.6 Procedure for efficiency in auditing
2.7 Role of auditing in companies
2.8 Preparation of audit report
Findings conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, we DO NOT provide source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance.
- Related Works
- Public Sector Accounting In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Financial Control System In Enugu South Local Government Area)
- An Evaluation Of The Relationship Between Selected Key Performance Indicators On Shareprice Movement (a Case Study Of Four Banks Operating In The Nigerian Banking Industry)
- The Impact Of Different Methods Of Depreciation On The Profitability Of A Company (a Case Study Of Anammco Motor Enugu State)
- Accounting Information System In A Transport Organization. (a Case Study Of Nigeria Railway Corporation)
- A Critical Analysis Of The Importance Of Auditing In The Authentication Of Financial Statement Of Business Organisation A Case Study Of Nigercias Ltd Emene- Enugu
- The Relevance Of Working Capital Management In A Firm (a Case Study Of Metrock Investment Nig)
- An Assessment Of The Impact Of Internal Audit Function In State Ministries (a Case Study Of Enugu State Ministries Of Educaiton)
- The Role Of Central Bank Of Nigeria In Agricultural Finance Development: Problems And Prospects
- Application Of Cost-volume-profit Analysis (a Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company, Enugu State)
- The Role Of Financial Institution In A Developing Economy