We have witnessed in recent times drastic changes in business trend, in our country. The reasons for these may be fraud, misappropriation of fund, lack of accountability and general company crises. It has been discouraged that management inefficiencies has been the root cause of company poor performance in Nigeria.
These brings about the importance of efficiency in auditing and its effect in improving companyâ€™s performance in such cases the need for the services of a qulified accountant is important especially those with full knowledge of accounting to be able to record the business transactions of greater magnitude effectively and efficiently.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 Historical background of auditing
2.2 definition of auditing
2.3 Types of audit
2.4 Importance of auditing
2.5 Purpose of auditing
2.6 Procedure for efficiency in auditing
2.7 Role of auditing in companies
2.8 Preparation of audit report
Findings conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance.
- Related Works
- The Effectiveness Of Monetary Policy In Controlling Inflation In Nigeria
- The Advantage Of Value Added Tax In Terms Of Revenue Generation
- Fraud In Financial Institution And The Auditors Liability (a Case Study Of Access Bank Plc In Enugu)
- Financial Planning And Control A Key To Management Efficiency In The Manufacturing Industry (a Case Study Of Dangote Group Plc)
- The Evaluation Of Accounting Control System In Nigeria
- The Role Of Financial Management A Corporate Orgnaisation A Case Study Of Nicon Insurance Company Limited Enugu, Enugu State
- Financial Management Practice In Government Companies With Particular Reference To Niger Gas Limited.
- The Role Of Working Captial Management In Private Sector Establishments
- The Problems Of Working Capital Management In The Private Sector.
- The Business Of Financial Ratios As A Tool Of Evaluating The Performance Of Companies For Investment Decision