We have witnessed in recent times drastic changes in business trend, in our country. The reasons for these may be fraud, misappropriation of fund, lack of accountability and general company crises. It has been discouraged that management inefficiencies has been the root cause of company poor performance in Nigeria.
These brings about the importance of efficiency in auditing and its effect in improving companyâ€™s performance in such cases the need for the services of a qulified accountant is important especially those with full knowledge of accounting to be able to record the business transactions of greater magnitude effectively and efficiently.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 Historical background of auditing
2.2 definition of auditing
2.3 Types of audit
2.4 Importance of auditing
2.5 Purpose of auditing
2.6 Procedure for efficiency in auditing
2.7 Role of auditing in companies
2.8 Preparation of audit report
Findings conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance.
- Related Works
- Capital Budgeting In The Private Sector
- The Challenges And Uses Of A Computerized Accounting System
- Foreign Investment In Nigeria Under Structural Adjustment Programme (sap)
- The Impact Of Accounting On Bank Lending Decision
- Effect Of Poor Accounting Records In A Profit- Oriented Organization
- An Assessment Of The Impact Of Internal Audit Function In State Ministries (a Case Study Of Enugu State Ministries Of Educaiton)
- The Effect Of Fluctuating Foreign Exchange Rate On Nigeria Currency. (a Case Study Of Central Bank Of Nigeria, Enugu Branch
- Adoption Of Accounting Information As The Major Tool For Decision Making (a Case Study Of Smallâ€“scale Indutries In Enugu State)
- Budgeting And Budgetary Control In Government Owned Companies (a Case Study Of Power Holding Companies Of Nigeria (phcn) Plc
- The Influence Of Accountant In The Implementation Of Best Practice (accountability, Probity And Transparency) In Government Organization. A Study Of Accountants In The Office Of The Accountant General For The Federation