We have witnessed in recent times drastic changes in business trend, in our country. The reasons for these may be fraud, misappropriation of fund, lack of accountability and general company crises. It has been discouraged that management inefficiencies has been the root cause of company poor performance in Nigeria.
These brings about the importance of efficiency in auditing and its effect in improving companyâ€™s performance in such cases the need for the services of a qulified accountant is important especially those with full knowledge of accounting to be able to record the business transactions of greater magnitude effectively and efficiently.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 Historical background of auditing
2.2 definition of auditing
2.3 Types of audit
2.4 Importance of auditing
2.5 Purpose of auditing
2.6 Procedure for efficiency in auditing
2.7 Role of auditing in companies
2.8 Preparation of audit report
Findings conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance.
- Related Works
- The Impact Of Exchange Rate Fluctuation On International Trade (export) In Nigeria
- Appraisal Of Fraud Control Techniques In Nigeria Commercial Banks [a Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria Plc. Okpara Avenue Enugu]
- Examination Of The Effect Of Industrial Relation Practice On Organizational Productivity In The Public Sector
- An Evaluation Of The International Monetary Fund (i.m.t) Loan Policy On Developing Economy (a Case Study Of Nigeria) 1990 –1999
- The Impact Of Value Added Tax On Revenue Generation In Nigeria
- The Impact Of Tax Avoidance And Evasion To The Economic Development Of A Nation A Case Study Of Abia State
- Bank Fraud And Malpractice: Sources, Forms And Causes
- The Challenges Of Internal Audit Function In The Nigerian Public Sector (a Study Of Kaduna State Ministry Of Finance.)
- Effectiveness Of Financial Control In The Public Sector
- Inventory Control As An Effective Tool For Cost Control In An Organisation (a Case Study Of Cadbury Nigeria Plc).