We have witnessed in recent times drastic changes in business trend, in our country. The reasons for these may be fraud, misappropriation of fund, lack of accountability and general company crises. It has been discouraged that management inefficiencies has been the root cause of company poor performance in Nigeria.
These brings about the importance of efficiency in auditing and its effect in improving companyâ€™s performance in such cases the need for the services of a qulified accountant is important especially those with full knowledge of accounting to be able to record the business transactions of greater magnitude effectively and efficiently.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 Historical background of auditing
2.2 definition of auditing
2.3 Types of audit
2.4 Importance of auditing
2.5 Purpose of auditing
2.6 Procedure for efficiency in auditing
2.7 Role of auditing in companies
2.8 Preparation of audit report
Findings conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance.
- Related Works
- An Appraisal Of The Effects Of Ethnicity On The Performance Of Oil Companies In Nigeria.
- Fraud Management And Forensic Accounting Benefits, Challenges And Prospects (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc.okpara Avenue, Enugu State)
- Financial Control In Nigeria
- The Role Of Internal Auditing In The Effecting Management Control Of Local Governments
- Taxation And Its Effect On The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Enugu State Tax System)
- The Impact Of Financial Planning On The Survival Of The Small Business Organisations
- Importance Of Community Bank In Rural Areas A Case Study Of Nise Community Bank,
- Financial Management Practice In Government Companies With Particular Reference To Niger Gas Limited.
- The Administration Of Vat In Nigeria
- Accounting Information Requirements In A Group Of Companies (a Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc)