We have witnessed in recent times drastic changes in business trend, in our country. The reasons for these may be fraud, misappropriation of fund, lack of accountability and general company crises. It has been discouraged that management inefficiencies has been the root cause of company poor performance in Nigeria.
These brings about the importance of efficiency in auditing and its effect in improving companyâ€™s performance in such cases the need for the services of a qulified accountant is important especially those with full knowledge of accounting to be able to record the business transactions of greater magnitude effectively and efficiently.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 Historical background of auditing
2.2 definition of auditing
2.3 Types of audit
2.4 Importance of auditing
2.5 Purpose of auditing
2.6 Procedure for efficiency in auditing
2.7 Role of auditing in companies
2.8 Preparation of audit report
Findings conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance.
- Related Works
- Monetary Policy And Inflation In Nigeria Economy
- An Over-view Of Local Government Finance In The New Millennium (a Case Study Of Igbo – Etiti Local Government Council)
- The Role Of Auditors In Prevention Of Fraud In Banking Industry Or Banks
- Investment Appraisal In A Depressed Economy (a Case Study Of Cadbury Nigeria Plc)
- Assessing The Effect Of Material Handling On The Profitability Of A Manufacturing Company (a Case Study Of Kaduna Refining And Petrochemical Company)
- An Assessment Of The Impact Of Marketing Segmentation On Production Planning In An Orgarnisation (a Case Study Of United Wire Production Limited Kaduna)
- An Evaluation Of The Contribution Of Salesmanship To Marketing Of Consumer Goods (a Study Of Unilever Nigeria Plc)
- Computer An Important System In The Processing Of Accounting Information
- An Evaluation Of The International Monetary Fund (i.m.f) Loan Policy On Developing Economy (a Case Study Of Nigeria) 1990 â€“1999
- Auditor As A Watch Dog In Business Organization