We have witnessed in recent times drastic changes in business trend, in our country. The reasons for these may be fraud, misappropriation of fund, lack of accountability and general company crises. It has been discouraged that management inefficiencies has been the root cause of company poor performance in Nigeria.
These brings about the importance of efficiency in auditing and its effect in improving companyâ€™s performance in such cases the need for the services of a qulified accountant is important especially those with full knowledge of accounting to be able to record the business transactions of greater magnitude effectively and efficiently.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 Historical background of auditing
2.2 definition of auditing
2.3 Types of audit
2.4 Importance of auditing
2.5 Purpose of auditing
2.6 Procedure for efficiency in auditing
2.7 Role of auditing in companies
2.8 Preparation of audit report
Findings conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance.
- Related Works
- The Impact Of Industrial Training (it) On The Student Of Accountancy Department Institute Of Management And Technology (imt) Enugu
- Accounting In Nigeria Public Sector Problems And Prospects
- Computerized Audit System-issues Problems And Prospects (a Case Study Of Akintola Williams Deloitte, Abuja)
- Internal Audit: A Tool For Management Control
- The Use Of An Internal Audit As An Aid To Management Control
- Funds Flow Analysis Of The Insurance Companies In Nigeria: A Retrospective Study Of The Nigerian Insurance Market Between 1992 To 1997
- An Appraisal Of The Impact Of Divided Policy On An Enterprises Its Shareholders, And Its Creditors
- The Impact Of Fiscal And Monetary Policy In Controlling Unemployment In Nigeria.
- Merger And Acquisition, Tool To Grow More Viable And Profitable Business
- Management Accounting Techniques In Manufacturing Firms (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc. Aba)