We have witnessed in recent times drastic changes in business trend, in our country. The reasons for these may be fraud, misappropriation of fund, lack of accountability and general company crises. It has been discouraged that management inefficiencies has been the root cause of company poor performance in Nigeria.
These brings about the importance of efficiency in auditing and its effect in improving companyâ€™s performance in such cases the need for the services of a qulified accountant is important especially those with full knowledge of accounting to be able to record the business transactions of greater magnitude effectively and efficiently.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 Historical background of auditing
2.2 definition of auditing
2.3 Types of audit
2.4 Importance of auditing
2.5 Purpose of auditing
2.6 Procedure for efficiency in auditing
2.7 Role of auditing in companies
2.8 Preparation of audit report
Findings conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance.
- Related Works
- The Effectiveness Of Institute Of Chartered Accountant Of Nigeria (ican) As An Agency For Continuing Education
- The Role Of Working Captial Management In Private Sector Establishments
- Internal Auditing And Stock Taking
- The Role Of Accounting In Nigeria
- The Ethics Of Tax Evasion; Perceptual Evidence From Nigeria A Case Study Of Some Selected Local Government Area In Akwa Ibom State
- The Impact Of Auditing In Small And Medium Scale Enterprises In Nigeria (smes) (a Case Study Of Albertina Nigeria Ltd)
- The Role Of Fiscal Policies In The Development Of Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Central Bank Of Nigeria)
- Loan Sysndication In Banks (a Case Study Of International Merchant Bank Port – Harcourt)
- Evaluation Of Government Accounting System In Anambra State: (a Case Study Of Ministry Of Finance And Economic Planning Awka
- Capital Markets, Its Nature And Significance