We have witnessed in recent times drastic changes in business trend, in our country. The reasons for these may be fraud, misappropriation of fund, lack of accountability and general company crises. It has been discouraged that management inefficiencies has been the root cause of company poor performance in Nigeria.
These brings about the importance of efficiency in auditing and its effect in improving companyâ€™s performance in such cases the need for the services of a qulified accountant is important especially those with full knowledge of accounting to be able to record the business transactions of greater magnitude effectively and efficiently.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 Historical background of auditing
2.2 definition of auditing
2.3 Types of audit
2.4 Importance of auditing
2.5 Purpose of auditing
2.6 Procedure for efficiency in auditing
2.7 Role of auditing in companies
2.8 Preparation of audit report
Findings conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance.
- Related Works
- The Roles And Contribution Of Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of Nigeria To Manpower And Economic Development In Nigeria
- A Study Of Impact And Implication Of Restructuring The Nigeria Pension Scheme (a Case Study Of Enugu State)
- The Role Of Working Captial Management In Private Sector Establishments
- The Role Of Community Bank In Rural Development Of Nigeria
- Accounting For Fixed Asserts (a Case Study Of Coca-coca Bottling Company Plc 9th Mile Corner)
- Break-even Theory And Accounting As A Management Decision A Tool (a Case Study Of Nigerian Hoechst Plc)
- Financial Control And Accountability In Public Sector Organization
- The Effectiveness Of Institute Of Chartered Accountant Of Nigeria (ican) As An Agency For Continuing Education
- The Role Of Accountant In Managing And Liquidating Distressed Banks
- An Evaluation Of The Relationship Between Selected Key Performance Indicators On Shareprice Movement (a Case Study Of Four Banks Operating In The Nigerian Banking Industry)