We have witnessed in recent times drastic changes in business trend, in our country. The reasons for these may be fraud, misappropriation of fund, lack of accountability and general company crises. It has been discouraged that management inefficiencies has been the root cause of company poor performance in Nigeria.
These brings about the importance of efficiency in auditing and its effect in improving companyâ€™s performance in such cases the need for the services of a qulified accountant is important especially those with full knowledge of accounting to be able to record the business transactions of greater magnitude effectively and efficiently.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 Historical background of auditing
2.2 definition of auditing
2.3 Types of audit
2.4 Importance of auditing
2.5 Purpose of auditing
2.6 Procedure for efficiency in auditing
2.7 Role of auditing in companies
2.8 Preparation of audit report
Findings conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance.
- Related Works
- Budget In Higher Institution Of Learning In Nigeria “a Case Study Of Federal Polytechnic Okoh
- The Impact Of Information Technology In Accounting System A Case Study Of Unilver Nigeria Plc
- Emerging Challenges Of Capital Market In Depressed Economy (a Case Study Of Nigeria Stock Exchange)
- The Challenges Of Adopting International Financial Reporting System In Nigeria
- The Nature And Management Of Risk In Nigerian Banking Industry (a Case Study Of Afribank Nigeria Plc)
- Banking Lending Policies And Recovery Procedure In Nigeria
- Application Of Computer Technology In Commercial Banks In Nigeria
- The Impact Of Bank Failure In Nigeria Economy A Case Study Of Savannah Bank Of Nigeria Plc
- Role Of Management Accounting On A Small Business Organization
- Internal Control System In Manufacturing Industries (a Case Study Of Life Breweries Limited Onitsha)