We have witnessed in recent times drastic changes in business trend, in our country. The reasons for these may be fraud, misappropriation of fund, lack of accountability and general company crises. It has been discouraged that management inefficiencies has been the root cause of company poor performance in Nigeria.
These brings about the importance of efficiency in auditing and its effect in improving companyâ€™s performance in such cases the need for the services of a qulified accountant is important especially those with full knowledge of accounting to be able to record the business transactions of greater magnitude effectively and efficiently.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 Historical background of auditing
2.2 definition of auditing
2.3 Types of audit
2.4 Importance of auditing
2.5 Purpose of auditing
2.6 Procedure for efficiency in auditing
2.7 Role of auditing in companies
2.8 Preparation of audit report
Findings conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance.
- Related Works
- The Effects Of Total Quality Management On Productivity Using The Probit Model (a Case Study Of Skye Bank Plc Edo State)
- The Managerial Problems Of National Insurance Corporation Of Nigeria Nicon
- Critical Issues In Managing Nigerian Public Enterprise: A Case Study Of Federal Airport Authority Of Nigerian (faan)
- Effects Of Bank Distress On The Economy (the Nigerian Case)
- Effect Of Computer Ont Eh Accounting Profession (a Case Study Of Asaba Aluminium Company Delta State
- The Application Of Accounting Principles In Insurance Companies
- Relevance Of Accounting System On The Performance Of Manufacturing Company
- The Impact Of Financial Planning On The Survival Of The Small Business Organisations
- Importance Of The Stock Exchange In Promoting National Growth And Development
- Small Scale Investment: A Potential Tool For Employment Generation A Case Study Of Global System Of Mobile Conmmunication (gsm) Telephone Booth In Enugu Metropolis A Disseration