We have witnessed in recent times drastic changes in business trend, in our country. The reasons for these may be fraud, misappropriation of fund, lack of accountability and general company crises. It has been discouraged that management inefficiencies has been the root cause of company poor performance in Nigeria.
These brings about the importance of efficiency in auditing and its effect in improving companyâ€™s performance in such cases the need for the services of a qulified accountant is important especially those with full knowledge of accounting to be able to record the business transactions of greater magnitude effectively and efficiently.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 Historical background of auditing
2.2 definition of auditing
2.3 Types of audit
2.4 Importance of auditing
2.5 Purpose of auditing
2.6 Procedure for efficiency in auditing
2.7 Role of auditing in companies
2.8 Preparation of audit report
Findings conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance.
- Related Works
- Impact Of Cost Control And Cost Reduction In Manufacturing Firm (a Case Study Of Nigerian Brewers Plc Enugu)
- The Ethics Of Tax Evasion; Perceptual Evidence From Nigeria A Case Study Of Some Selected Local Government Area In Akwa Ibom State
- The Effect Of Fluctuating Foreign Exchange Rate On Nigeria Currency. (a Case Study Of Central Bank Of Nigeria, Enugu Branch
- Effects Of Bank Failure In Nigeria
- Production Cost Control In A Manufacturing Orgnaization ( A Case Study Of The Protects Development Isntitute Enugu
- Dividend Announcement Security Performance And Capital Market Efficiency, The Nigeria Perspective.
- The Advantage Of Value Added Tax In Terms Of Revenue Generation
- Analysis Of Financial Ratios As An Aid To Economic Analysis (a Case Study Of Union Bank Plc Enugu)
- Effectiveness Of Credit Guidelines As An Instrument Of Monetary Policy In Nigeria
- A Study Of Tax Collection And Revenue Mobilization (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Council)