We have witnessed in recent times drastic changes in business trend, in our country. The reasons for these may be fraud, misappropriation of fund, lack of accountability and general company crises. It has been discouraged that management inefficiencies has been the root cause of company poor performance in Nigeria.
These brings about the importance of efficiency in auditing and its effect in improving companyâ€™s performance in such cases the need for the services of a qulified accountant is important especially those with full knowledge of accounting to be able to record the business transactions of greater magnitude effectively and efficiently.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 Historical background of auditing
2.2 definition of auditing
2.3 Types of audit
2.4 Importance of auditing
2.5 Purpose of auditing
2.6 Procedure for efficiency in auditing
2.7 Role of auditing in companies
2.8 Preparation of audit report
Findings conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance.
- Related Works
- The Role Of External Auditors In Fraud Detection (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc. Enugu Branch)
- An Evaluation Of The Contribution Of Salesmanship To Marketing Of Consumer Goods (a Study Of Unilever Nigeria Plc)
- The Effects Of Computer Application In The Banking Sector
- An Evaluation Of Working Capital For The Successful Management Of Hamdala Hotel, Kaduna
- The Role Of Independent Auditors In Nigeria
- Appraisal Of Income Tax Management By Multinational Companies In Nigeria (case Study Of Selected Multinational Companies In The Southeastern States Of Nigeria)
- The Role Of Management Accountant In Profit Maximization (a Case Study Of Emenite Plc)
- Audit Report And Its Impact On The Activities Of Business Organisation In Nigeria
- Application Of Computer Technology In Commercial Banks In Nigeria
- The Impact Of Standard Costing On Profitability And Managerial Effectiveness Of A Manufacturing Industry (a Case Study Of Ferdinand Industries Limited, Urulla Ideato North Local Government Area Of Imo State, Nigeria)