We have witnessed in recent times drastic changes in business trend, in our country. The reasons for these may be fraud, misappropriation of fund, lack of accountability and general company crises. It has been discouraged that management inefficiencies has been the root cause of company poor performance in Nigeria.
These brings about the importance of efficiency in auditing and its effect in improving companyâ€™s performance in such cases the need for the services of a qulified accountant is important especially those with full knowledge of accounting to be able to record the business transactions of greater magnitude effectively and efficiently.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 Historical background of auditing
2.2 definition of auditing
2.3 Types of audit
2.4 Importance of auditing
2.5 Purpose of auditing
2.6 Procedure for efficiency in auditing
2.7 Role of auditing in companies
2.8 Preparation of audit report
Findings conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance.
- Related Works
- Audit Planning And Control A Study O The Procedure In Some Selected Accounting Firms
- Automated Teller Machine And Electronic Payment System In Nigeria: A Synenthesis Of The Critical Success Factors
- Evaluation Of Financial Abuse In The Public Sector (a Case Study Of Federal Inland Revenue Service Headquarter Abuja)
- The Role Of Accounting Concepts And Convention In Financial Reporting
- Auditing Effieciency For Improving Companies Performances
- Poor Performance Of Students In Accounting Subjects (a Case Study Of Enugu State University Of Science And Technology Enugu)
- The Impact Of Accounting Information On Decision Making Process. (a Case Study Of Anammco Ltd)
- A Critical Study On The Industrial Conflicts In An Organisation (a Case Study Of Guinness (nig) Plc Ikeja Lagos)
- Auditing As An Instrument For Ensuring Accountability
- The Impact Of Tax Evasion And Tax Aviodance In Nigeria Economy