We have witnessed in recent times drastic changes in business trend, in our country. The reasons for these may be fraud, misappropriation of fund, lack of accountability and general company crises. It has been discouraged that management inefficiencies has been the root cause of company poor performance in Nigeria.
These brings about the importance of efficiency in auditing and its effect in improving companyâ€™s performance in such cases the need for the services of a qulified accountant is important especially those with full knowledge of accounting to be able to record the business transactions of greater magnitude effectively and efficiently.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 Historical background of auditing
2.2 definition of auditing
2.3 Types of audit
2.4 Importance of auditing
2.5 Purpose of auditing
2.6 Procedure for efficiency in auditing
2.7 Role of auditing in companies
2.8 Preparation of audit report
Findings conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance.
- Related Works
- Accounting In The Nigeria Public Sector (issues, Problems And Prospect) A Case Study Of Nepa Enugu
- The Auditor As An Indispensable Part Of A Profitable Business Organization (a Case Study Of Auditing Practice Committee
- The Role Of Mergers And Acquisition In Financial Management In Nigeria
- The Impact Of Exchange Rate Fluctuation On International Trade (export) In Nigeria
- The Role Of Accountant In Managing And Liquidating Distressed Banks
- Effectiveness Of Cost Accounting Information In Price Determination
- Evaluation Of The Dynamic Effects Of Iole Cash Holding In A Developing Econo0my. A Cash Study Of Ogbete Main Market
- Application Of Computer Technology In Commercial Banks In Nigeria
- Capital Budgeting In The Private Sector
- A Critical Analysis Of Budgetary Control: Its Effectiveness And Efficiency In A Non Profit Making Organization (a Case Study Of N.c.r.i Badeggi