We have witnessed in recent times drastic changes in business trend, in our country. The reasons for these may be fraud, misappropriation of fund, lack of accountability and general company crises. It has been discouraged that management inefficiencies has been the root cause of company poor performance in Nigeria.
These brings about the importance of efficiency in auditing and its effect in improving companyâ€™s performance in such cases the need for the services of a qulified accountant is important especially those with full knowledge of accounting to be able to record the business transactions of greater magnitude effectively and efficiently.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 Historical background of auditing
2.2 definition of auditing
2.3 Types of audit
2.4 Importance of auditing
2.5 Purpose of auditing
2.6 Procedure for efficiency in auditing
2.7 Role of auditing in companies
2.8 Preparation of audit report
Findings conclusion and recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance>.
"Auditing Efficiency For Improving Companyâ€™s Performance.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/805/auditing-efficiency-for-improving-company-rsquo-s-performance.
- Related Works
- Funding Of Federal Parastatlas (a Case Study Of Fedreal Radio Coperation Of Nigeria In Enugu State
- The Role Of Accounting In The Control Of Private And Public Sectors Of The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Udo Dili Umu Ibe Coy And Nepa)
- Information Technology And The Performance Of The Nigerian Stock Exchange
- The Challenges Of Post Consolidation In The Nigerian Banking Sector
- The Role Of Accountants In The Privatization And Commercialization Of Public Enterprises In The Nigerian Economy
- The Impact Of Bank Failure In Nigeria Economy A Case Study Of Savannah Bank Of Nigeria Plc
- Financial Statement: A Tool For Evaluating Performance Of Companies And Investment Decision With Reference To Being And Bows Nigeria Limited
- The Role Of Accounting In The Control Of Public Expenditure In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Central Bank Of Nigeira (cbn)
- Accounting And Management Problems Of Small Scale Industries In Imo State (a Case Study Pf Small Scale Industries In Ezinihitte Local Government Area
- Evaluation Of Problems And Prospects Of Debts Settlement In Internation Trade