This project is a masterpiece for all who are interested in practical management of organization. No organization can be profitable without good personnel management the system implored in organizing the project is rather simple. Chapter one introduces background of the study to scope and limitation of the study chapter two expands on review of related literature to the different method of study the problem of study. Chapter three contains the summary of findings conclusion and recommendation.
It is believe that all reader will find the work outstanding and fascinating.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significant of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of Terms
2.0 Review of Related literature
2.1 The meaning of Personnel management
2.2 Importance of Personnel Management
2.3 School of thought relevant to the area
2.4 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.5 Different method of studying the problem
3.1 Summary of Findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization>.
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization>.
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization.
- Related Works
- The Growth Of Indigenous Firms In Nigeria Problems And Prospects: (a Case Study Of Ajaokuta Steel Company Limited In Kogi State)
- The Effect Of Uncontrolable Importation On Indegineous Industries (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc)
- Contribution Of Transportation Industry To The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigeria Railway Corporation)
- Manpower Planning And Development As A Tool For Higher Productivity (a Case Study Of Flourmill Emene Enugu)
- The Impact Of Foreign Capital In Enterpreneurship Development In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Imo State)
- Leadership Effectiveness In A Government Owned Financial Institution (a Case Study Of Nigeria Industrial Development Bank Enugu)
- Influence Of Informal Groups On Productivity (a Case Study Of University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu)
- The Effect Of The Introduction Of Computer Into Organization In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Shell Petroleum Development, Port Harcourt Refinery Company (phrc) Eastern Division Of Rivers State)
- The Role Of Effective Leadership In The Achievement Of Organization (a Case Study Of Institute Of Management And Technology Imt Enugu State)
- An Investigation Into The Studentsâ€™ Hostile Accommodation Problem In The Institute Of Management And Technology (imt) Enugu