This project is a masterpiece for all who are interested in practical management of organization. No organization can be profitable without good personnel management the system implored in organizing the project is rather simple. Chapter one introduces background of the study to scope and limitation of the study chapter two expands on review of related literature to the different method of study the problem of study. Chapter three contains the summary of findings conclusion and recommendation.
It is believe that all reader will find the work outstanding and fascinating.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significant of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of Terms
2.0 Review of Related literature
2.1 The meaning of Personnel management
2.2 Importance of Personnel Management
2.3 School of thought relevant to the area
2.4 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.5 Different method of studying the problem
3.1 Summary of Findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization>.
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization>.
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization.
- Related Works
- An Assessment Of Physical Distribution In The Performance Of An Organisation
- The Effect Of Local Government Administration In Economic And Social Development (a Case Study Of Idemili Local Government In Anambra State)
- Effects Of Pension Schemes On The Nigerian Workers (a Case Study Of Enugu State)
- The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization Of Government Owned Companies In A Depressed Economy Like Nigeria (a Case Study As Con Oil Plc Enugu)
- Transportation Problems In Multi-campuses In Higher Insttution Of Learning And Their Possible Solutions (a Case Study Of I.m.t Enugu)
- The Problems And Prospects Of Privatization In The Nigeria Economy(a Case Study Of Nigeria Telecommunications L.m.d. (nistel)
- An Evaluation Of Customers Satisfaction In The Road Transport Industry
- Problem Of Training And Development In Public Sector Organisation (a Case Study Of Federal Ministry Of Education, Abuja)
- Credit Management And The Incidence Of Bad Debt In Nigeria Money-deposit Banks (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc)
- Analysis Of Factors Responsible For Low Productivity Of Nigeria Workers In The Private Sector (a Case Study Of Nbl 9th Mile Corners Ngwo)