This project is a masterpiece for all who are interested in practical management of organization. No organization can be profitable without good personnel management the system implored in organizing the project is rather simple. Chapter one introduces background of the study to scope and limitation of the study chapter two expands on review of related literature to the different method of study the problem of study. Chapter three contains the summary of findings conclusion and recommendation.
It is believe that all reader will find the work outstanding and fascinating.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significant of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of Terms
2.0 Review of Related literature
2.1 The meaning of Personnel management
2.2 Importance of Personnel Management
2.3 School of thought relevant to the area
2.4 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.5 Different method of studying the problem
3.1 Summary of Findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization>.
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization>.
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization.
- Related Works
- Problems And Prospects Of Operating A Small Scale Business In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Grand Metropoles Hotel, Enugu)
- The Importance Of Planning And Control In An Organisation (a Case Study Of General Cotton Mill Ltd. Onitsha, Anambra State)
- An Appraisal Of Waste Management In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu State Waste Management Authority (eswama)
- The Role Of Computer In Promoting Efficiency In Nigerian Commercial Banks
- The Causes And Impact Of Conflict In An Organization (a Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria Plc Enugu)
- The Roles Of Management, The Problems And Prospects Of Workers In Public Services (a Case Study Of National Electric Power Authority, Enugu)
- Product Planning Distribution And Management (a Case Study Of The Nigeria Bottling Companyâ€™s Plc, Enugu
- The Role Of Budgeting In The Management Of Public Institutions (a Case Study Of Ministry Of Enugu State Works And Housing, Enugu)
- The Implication Of Privatization On Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Nigeria National Petroleum Company Nnpc)
- Contribution Of Small Scale Industry To Economy Development Of Enugu (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area)