This project is a masterpiece for all who are interested in practical management of organization. No organization can be profitable without good personnel management the system implored in organizing the project is rather simple. Chapter one introduces background of the study to scope and limitation of the study chapter two expands on review of related literature to the different method of study the problem of study. Chapter three contains the summary of findings conclusion and recommendation.
It is believe that all reader will find the work outstanding and fascinating.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significant of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of Terms
2.0 Review of Related literature
2.1 The meaning of Personnel management
2.2 Importance of Personnel Management
2.3 School of thought relevant to the area
2.4 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.5 Different method of studying the problem
3.1 Summary of Findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization>.
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization>.
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization.
- Related Works
- Low Productivity In Our Public Organizations And Its Effect On The Economy
- Improving The Efficiency And Productivity Of Nigeria Civil Service (a Case Study Of Enugu State)
- An Evaluation Of Management Performance In Organizations (a Case Study Of Anammco Enugu District)
- The Role Of Marketing Communications (a Case Study Of John Holt)
- The Effect Of Uncontrolable Importation On Indegineous Industries (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc)
- Feasibility Of Drinking Water Business In Campus Iii Of Imt Enugu
- The Impact Of Fringe Benefits On The Performance Of Wokrers In Hotel And Catering Industry (a Case Study Of Zodiac Hotel Ltd)
- The Impact Of Information Technology On Business Administration And Management (a Case Study Of Nitel, Enugu)
- The Practice Of Staff Selection And Induction In Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc)
- The Effects Of Value Added Tax (vat) On Nigerian Industries