This project is a masterpiece for all who are interested in practical management of organization. No organization can be profitable without good personnel management the system implored in organizing the project is rather simple. Chapter one introduces background of the study to scope and limitation of the study chapter two expands on review of related literature to the different method of study the problem of study. Chapter three contains the summary of findings conclusion and recommendation.
It is believe that all reader will find the work outstanding and fascinating.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significant of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of Terms
2.0 Review of Related literature
2.1 The meaning of Personnel management
2.2 Importance of Personnel Management
2.3 School of thought relevant to the area
2.4 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.5 Different method of studying the problem
3.1 Summary of Findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization>.
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization>.
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization.
- Related Works
- The Role Of The Management Accountant In Profit Maximization (a Case Study Of Emenite Plc)
- The Impact Of Monetary Policy On Banking Industry (a Case Study Of Some Selected Banks From 1984-2004)
- Communication A Tool For Effective Management (case Study Of The Star Printing And Publishing Company Limited Enugu)
- The Problems And Prospects Managing Small-scale Manufacturing Enterprise In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Alliwa Sachet Water Achara Layout Enugu)
- Problems Of The Development Of Entrepreneurship (a Case Study Of Some Selected Private Business In Enugu Metropolis)
- Impact Of Communication In The Management An Organization In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigeria Telecommunication Limited Enugu)
- The Problems And Solutions Of Staff Training And Development In Business Organizations (a Case Study Of Niger Breweries Plc, Enugu)
- Sourcing Raw Materials For Small-scale Business In Nigeria
- The Role Of Agro Based Industries In Poverty Alleviation Programme (a Case Study Of Phinomar Oil Industry Nigeria Limited Enugu)
- The Use Of The Committees System In Organisational Decision Making