This project is a masterpiece for all who are interested in practical management of organization. No organization can be profitable without good personnel management the system implored in organizing the project is rather simple. Chapter one introduces background of the study to scope and limitation of the study chapter two expands on review of related literature to the different method of study the problem of study. Chapter three contains the summary of findings conclusion and recommendation.
It is believe that all reader will find the work outstanding and fascinating.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significant of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of Terms
2.0 Review of Related literature
2.1 The meaning of Personnel management
2.2 Importance of Personnel Management
2.3 School of thought relevant to the area
2.4 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.5 Different method of studying the problem
3.1 Summary of Findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization>.
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization>.
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization.
- Related Works
- The Influence Of Multinational Companies In The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc Benin City)
- The Effect Of Communication Gap In The Achievement Of Organizational Goal (a Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company Onitsha)
- Importance Of Stock Control To Business Organizations
- The Impact Of Foreign Capital In Enterpreneurship Development In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Imo State)
- Problems And Prospect Of Establishment Of Small -scale Industries In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Patony Block Industry Presidential Road)
- Problem And Prospects Of Distributing Soft Drinks Products In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Seven Up Bottling Co. Plc)
- Development And Functions Of Package In The Marketing Of Consumers Products
- The Role Of Commercial Bank In Industrial Development In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc Onitsha)
- Effects Of Pension Schemes On The Nigerian Workers (a Case Study Of Enugu State)
- The Impact Of Delegation On Management Decision Making (a Case Study Of Zenith Bank Plc Enugu)