This project is a masterpiece for all who are interested in practical management of organization. No organization can be profitable without good personnel management the system implored in organizing the project is rather simple. Chapter one introduces background of the study to scope and limitation of the study chapter two expands on review of related literature to the different method of study the problem of study. Chapter three contains the summary of findings conclusion and recommendation.
It is believe that all reader will find the work outstanding and fascinating.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significant of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of Terms
2.0 Review of Related literature
2.1 The meaning of Personnel management
2.2 Importance of Personnel Management
2.3 School of thought relevant to the area
2.4 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.5 Different method of studying the problem
3.1 Summary of Findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization>.
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization>.
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization.
- Related Works
- Analysis Of Development Capabilities Of The Nigerian Local Government System (a Case Study Of Idemili North Local Government Area)
- The Roles Of Middlemen In The Channels Of Distribution (a Case Study Of Tropical Venture, Enugu)
- The Problems And Prospect Of Establishing Small Scale Industry (a Case Study Of Garri Processing Industry Abakpa Nike, Enugu)
- A Critical Appraisal Of The Strategies Of Exportation Of Made In Nigeria Goods Is A Topic Chosen From Marketing Field
- The Impact Of Exchange Rate Fluctuation In International Trade In Nigeria
- Reasons For Low Productivity In Agro-based Industries In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Sunrise Floor Mill Emene)
- The Effects Of Leadership On Management Of An Organization
- An Appraisal Of The Current Implication Of Privatization Of Nigeria Telecommunication Limited (nitel) (a Case Study Of Enugu Zonal District)
- Effect Of Store Design On Material Handling (a Case Study Of Power Holding Company Of Nigeria)
- The Impact Of State Development Of Organization Performance (a Case Study Of Afri Bank Plc)