This project is a masterpiece for all who are interested in practical management of organization. No organization can be profitable without good personnel management the system implored in organizing the project is rather simple. Chapter one introduces background of the study to scope and limitation of the study chapter two expands on review of related literature to the different method of study the problem of study. Chapter three contains the summary of findings conclusion and recommendation.
It is believe that all reader will find the work outstanding and fascinating.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significant of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of Terms
2.0 Review of Related literature
2.1 The meaning of Personnel management
2.2 Importance of Personnel Management
2.3 School of thought relevant to the area
2.4 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.5 Different method of studying the problem
3.1 Summary of Findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization>.
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization>.
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization.
- Related Works
- An Evaluation Of Production Process And Capacity Utilization (a Case Study Of Nigerian Breweries Enugu)
- The Place Of Advertising In Motivating Consumer Brand Preference Of Toothpaste (a Case Study Of Close Up)
- The Impact Of Incentive / Welfare Schemes On The Performance Of Workers (a Case Study Of Nepa Enugu)
- Transportation Problems In Multi-campuses In Higher Insttution Of Learning And Their Possible Solutions (a Case Study Of I.m.t Enugu)
- The Causes, Effects And Remedies Of Organisation Conflicts In Nigeria Teaching Hospital [a Cause Study Of University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital ([unth) Enugu]
- Contribution Of Small Scale Industry To Economy Development Of Enugu (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area)
- An Evaluation Of The Impact Of Remuneration On Employees Attitude And Performance In Organization
- The Impact Of Apprenticeship On The Manpower Needs In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis)
- Factors Militating Against Human Resources Development (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government)
- The Impact Of Foreign Direct Investment On The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Nbc Plc Enugu)