This project is a masterpiece for all who are interested in practical management of organization. No organization can be profitable without good personnel management the system implored in organizing the project is rather simple. Chapter one introduces background of the study to scope and limitation of the study chapter two expands on review of related literature to the different method of study the problem of study. Chapter three contains the summary of findings conclusion and recommendation.
It is believe that all reader will find the work outstanding and fascinating.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Significant of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation of the study
1.6 Definition of Terms
2.0 Review of Related literature
2.1 The meaning of Personnel management
2.2 Importance of Personnel Management
2.3 School of thought relevant to the area
2.4 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.5 Different method of studying the problem
3.1 Summary of Findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization>.
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization>.
"The Role Of Personnel Management In An Organization.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/853/the-role-of-personnel-management-in-an-organization.
- Related Works
- Effect Of Store Design On Material Handling (a Case Study Of Power Holding Company Of Nigeria)
- Entrepreneurial Development And Its Impact On Our Economy A Case Study Of Enugu State
- Promoting Productivity In Civil Service (a Case Study Of Enugu State Civil Service Commission)
- Effective Application Of Marketing Concept In Bank Service (a Case Study Of Commercial Bank In Enugu)
- The Role Of Planning And Forecasting In Business Organization
- The Effect Of Performance Evaluation On Employee Performance (a Study Of Unilever Nigeria Plc, Aba Branch)
- The Critical Appraisal Of The Role Of Planning And Forecasting In Business Organisation (a Case Study Of Eastern Shop Nigeria Limited Ogui Enugu, Enugu State)
- Problem Of Training And Development In Public Sector Organisation (a Case Study Of Federal Ministry Of Education, Abuja)
- Training And Development Prerequisite For High Productivity (a Case Study Of Beecham Plc)
- A Critical Appraisal Of The Strategies Of Exportation Of Made In Nigeria Goods Is A Topic Chosen From Marketing Field