The objective of the study is to ascertain the success and failures in the management of family support programme in Nigeria especially the Enugu Women Commission which was used as the case study, putting into consideration the distress it had witnessed in recent times.
Hypothesis testing was used as the instrument or technique of data analysis, using a survey method in analyzing the data and using questionnaire analysis, the test carried out on hypothetical cases proved that within the past decade, FSP Management in Enugu Commission in Nigerians.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 General background to the Subject Matter
1.2 Problems Associated with the Subject Matter
1.3 Problems that the Study will be concerned with
1.4 The Importance of Studying the area
1.5 Definition of Important Terms
1.6 (Chapter) Reference/Using APA method.
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 The Origin of the subject area
2.2 Schools of thought within the subject area
2.3 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.4 Different methods of Studying the problem
3.1 Data Presentation/Highlights of the study
3.2 Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state
"The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State)." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state>.
"The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state>.
"The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State).." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state.
- Related Works
- The Impact Of Employees Participation In Decision Making And Organisational Productivity (a Case Study Of Anammco Company Enugu)
- Appraising The Financial Control Approaches In Nigeria Local Government System (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area)
- The Major Causes Of Business Failure In Edo State (a Case Study Of Bendel Cement Company Ltd Okpella, Edo State)
- The Problem Of Small Scale Industries In Nigeria
- The Problem Of Debt Management In Financial Institution (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc)
- An Appraisal Of The Current Implication Of Privatization Of Nigeria Telecommunication Limited (nitel) (a Case Study Of Enugu Zonal District)
- Effect Of Motivation On Workers In The Public Sector (a Case Study Of Nigerian Telecommunication Limited (nitel) Enugu)
- The Impact Of Industrial Unrest On Management Efficiency (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation)
- The Problem Of Effective Management In Government Owned Companies In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigerian Coal Co-operation Enugu)
- The Activities Of The National Association Of Chambers Of Commerce, Industries, Mines And Agriculture, Naccima In The Development Of Small And Medium Scale Industries In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Naccima Enugu)