The objective of the study is to ascertain the success and failures in the management of family support programme in Nigeria especially the Enugu Women Commission which was used as the case study, putting into consideration the distress it had witnessed in recent times.
Hypothesis testing was used as the instrument or technique of data analysis, using a survey method in analyzing the data and using questionnaire analysis, the test carried out on hypothetical cases proved that within the past decade, FSP Management in Enugu Commission in Nigerians.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 General background to the Subject Matter
1.2 Problems Associated with the Subject Matter
1.3 Problems that the Study will be concerned with
1.4 The Importance of Studying the area
1.5 Definition of Important Terms
1.6 (Chapter) Reference/Using APA method.
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 The Origin of the subject area
2.2 Schools of thought within the subject area
2.3 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.4 Different methods of Studying the problem
3.1 Data Presentation/Highlights of the study
3.2 Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, we DO NOT provide source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state
"The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State)." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state>.
"The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state>.
"The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State).." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state.
- Related Works
- Effective Motivational Programmes And Productivity In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Imo State Health Management Board)
- The Issue Of Corporate Social Responsibility A Must To Nigerian Business Organization (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc)
- Factors Militating Against Human Resources Development (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government)
- The Cause Of Small Scale Business Failures In Nigeria And Its Remedies (a Case Study Of Enugu)
- Functions And Achievements Of Government Support Agencies In The Development Of Enterprenuership In Enugu State (a Case Study Of National Directorate Of Employment (n.d.e)
- Problems And Prospects Of Quality Control In Manufacturing Firms (a Case Study Of Nigerian Breweries Plc Enugu)
- Individual Frustration And Interpersonal Conflict Among Youth (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy
- The Effect Of Uncontrolable Importation On Indigenous Industries (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc)
- Solving Unemployment Problem, Through The Establishment Of Small Scale Industries In Nkanu East Local Government Of Enugu State