The objective of the study is to ascertain the success and failures in the management of family support programme in Nigeria especially the Enugu Women Commission which was used as the case study, putting into consideration the distress it had witnessed in recent times.
Hypothesis testing was used as the instrument or technique of data analysis, using a survey method in analyzing the data and using questionnaire analysis, the test carried out on hypothetical cases proved that within the past decade, FSP Management in Enugu Commission in Nigerians.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 General background to the Subject Matter
1.2 Problems Associated with the Subject Matter
1.3 Problems that the Study will be concerned with
1.4 The Importance of Studying the area
1.5 Definition of Important Terms
1.6 (Chapter) Reference/Using APA method.
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 The Origin of the subject area
2.2 Schools of thought within the subject area
2.3 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.4 Different methods of Studying the problem
3.1 Data Presentation/Highlights of the study
3.2 Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state
"The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State)." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state>.
"The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state>.
"The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State).." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state.
- Related Works
- Causes And Effect Of Examination Malpractice In Institution Of Higher Learning In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Institute Of Management And Technology Enugu)
- Training Development And Promotion As A Means Of Boosting Employee Morale In An Organization (a Case Study Of Cadbury Nigeria Plc Lagos)
- The Management And Administrative Effects And Mean Of Creating Awareness On Radio And Television For Beverages [a Case Study Of Milo Food Drinks]
- An Evaluation Of The Effect Of Manpower Training And Development In Service Organisations. (a Case Study Of Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (phcn) Plc Enugu Zone)
- Effective Communication As A Tool For Good Management (a Case Study Of First Bank Regional Headquater Enugu)
- The Impact Of Personnel Satisfaction On Organizational Growth And Development (a Case Study Of Anammco Enugu)
- Logistic Of Distribution System In Breweries (a Case Study Of Gloden Guinea Brewerier Company)
- The Impact Of Incentive / Welfare Schemes On The Performance Of Workers (a Case Study Of Nepa Enugu)
- Problems And Solutions Facing Government Owned Enterprises, In Enugu (a Case Study Of Nepa)
- Administrative Stress And Modern Manager In Private Business Organization (a Case Study Hallmark Bank Enugu)