The objective of the study is to ascertain the success and failures in the management of family support programme in Nigeria especially the Enugu Women Commission which was used as the case study, putting into consideration the distress it had witnessed in recent times.
Hypothesis testing was used as the instrument or technique of data analysis, using a survey method in analyzing the data and using questionnaire analysis, the test carried out on hypothetical cases proved that within the past decade, FSP Management in Enugu Commission in Nigerians.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 General background to the Subject Matter
1.2 Problems Associated with the Subject Matter
1.3 Problems that the Study will be concerned with
1.4 The Importance of Studying the area
1.5 Definition of Important Terms
1.6 (Chapter) Reference/Using APA method.
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 The Origin of the subject area
2.2 Schools of thought within the subject area
2.3 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.4 Different methods of Studying the problem
3.1 Data Presentation/Highlights of the study
3.2 Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state
"The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State)." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state>.
"The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state>.
"The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State).." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state.
- Related Works
- Training Development And Promotion As A Means Of Boosting Employee Morale In An Organization (a Case Study Of Cadbury Nigeria Plc Lagos)
- Corporate Social Responsibility A Necessity To Nigerian Business Organizations
- Application Of Marketing Concepts In Manufacturing Industry (a Case Study Of Sunglass Ltd Kaduna)
- An Investigation Into The Role Of Small Scale Industries In The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Focus In Abia State)
- Survival Strategy Adoption By Small Scale Retail Outlet, In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Heritage Nigeria Limited, New Haven Enugu)
- Inventory Valuation As An Aid To Manufacturing Industry (a Case Study Of Tea-time Bread Industry, Enugu)
- The Problem Of Effective Management In Government Owned Companies In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigerian Coal Co-operation Enugu)
- The Role Of Policy Implementation On The Performance Of Nigeria Public Sector Organization (a Case Study Of Nigerian Telecommunication Limited Enugu)
- Strategies For Improving Workers Morale And Productivity In An Organization [a Case Of Study Of Enugu State Transport Company (entraco)]
- An Assessment Of The Management Performance Of Public Enterprises In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu State Transport Company Limited)