The objective of the study is to ascertain the success and failures in the management of family support programme in Nigeria especially the Enugu Women Commission which was used as the case study, putting into consideration the distress it had witnessed in recent times.
Hypothesis testing was used as the instrument or technique of data analysis, using a survey method in analyzing the data and using questionnaire analysis, the test carried out on hypothetical cases proved that within the past decade, FSP Management in Enugu Commission in Nigerians.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 General background to the Subject Matter
1.2 Problems Associated with the Subject Matter
1.3 Problems that the Study will be concerned with
1.4 The Importance of Studying the area
1.5 Definition of Important Terms
1.6 (Chapter) Reference/Using APA method.
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 The Origin of the subject area
2.2 Schools of thought within the subject area
2.3 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.4 Different methods of Studying the problem
3.1 Data Presentation/Highlights of the study
3.2 Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state
"The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State)." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state>.
"The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state>.
"The Successes And Failure Of Family Support Programme In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Women Commission Enugu State).." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/864/the-successes-and-failure-of-family-support-programme-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-women-commission-enugu-state.
- Related Works
- Strategies For Enhancing And Promoting Capital Formation Among Small Scale Enterprises In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Heritage Company Enugu)
- The Contribution Of Oil Companies To The Development Of Port Harcourt Local Government And Ogoni Local Government Areas In River State
- Federal Character Principle And Its Implication On Manpower Utilization: An Analysis Of Recruitment Exercise At The Federal Capital Development Authority (fcda)
- The Problems Of Financial Small Scale Industries In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Alpha Paper Mill Ltd. Ogidi)
- Difference In Wages And Salaries Structure In The Nigeria Economic (a Case Study Of Unth Healty Sector)
- The Role Of Budgeting In Private Sector Management
- An Assessment Of The Effect Of Motivation On Workers, Performance (a Case Study Of Nike Lake, Resort Enugu)
- The Effect Of The Introduction Of Computer Into Business Organizations In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Golden Investment, Enugu)
- Training And Development Of Human Resource In Banking Operation (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu Main Branch)
- Managing Rural Development Through Industrialization (a Case Study Of Agwu Local Government Area)