This research project examined the structure of staff welfare scheme existing in ENSWC as well as the extent to which this welfare scheme satisfies the workers of the organization toward greater productivity. The researcher made use of interview method and review of related literature as her research instrument.
The researcher observed that despite use huge amount of these money spent by the management of ENSWC (Enugu State Water Corporation) on workers welfare, these workers still feel dissatisfied with the welfare scheme being package for them.
Specially, the workers amongst others would prefer most of their welfare packages to be in cash rather than in kind. They also wanted the management to include health care services, canteen services even though dropped in their welfare packages. Absence of these and other supposed welfare packages can still lead to more various forms of indiscipline and non commitment and fraud among ENSWC as an organization. The researcher therefore, recommends amongst others that more pension and gratuity scheme, health services should be considered even more cash should be given and less in kind.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Research Questions
1.4 Purpose of Study
1.5 Significance of Study
1.6 Scope of Study/Delimitation of Study
2.1 Directly related Research
2.2 Purpose of Staff Welfare Scheme
2.3 The growth of staff welfare scheme
2.4 Further Related Research in other Govt. Parastatals
3.1 Summary, Discussion and Conclusion
3.2 Summary of Findings
3.3 Discussion of Findings
3.5 Table showing Responses given by the cash or ,find major forms of benefits
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation
"Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation)." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation>.
"Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation>.
"Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation).." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation.
- Related Works
- Effective Communication As A Tool For Good Management (a Case Study Of First Bank Regional Headquater Enugu)
- Internal Auditing As A Tool Of Control In Federal Government Parastatals
- Survival Strategies Adopted By Small â€“scale Retail Outlets In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Eastern Shop Ogui Road Enugu)
- The Importance Of Ethics And Social Responsibilities Of Business Organisation ( A Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc Enugu )
- Industrial Conflict As An Impediment To Personnel Management (a Case Study Of Anammco Emene, Enugu)
- Employee Participation In Decision Making And Organizational Commitment (a Case Study Of Nepa, Enugu District)
- An Evaluation Of Staff Induction And Training Programmes Improving Workersâ€™ Efficiency (a Case Study Of Milo Express Company Lagos)
- Pricing Strategy In A Competitive Business Environment (a Case Study Of S.p.d.c. Delta State Warri)
- Motivation And Management Development In A Business Organization (a Case Study Of Anammco)
- The Impact Of Salary Increase And Fringe Benefits Among Nigerian Workers (a Case Study Of Enugu Railway Corporation)