This research project examined the structure of staff welfare scheme existing in ENSWC as well as the extent to which this welfare scheme satisfies the workers of the organization toward greater productivity. The researcher made use of interview method and review of related literature as her research instrument.
The researcher observed that despite use huge amount of these money spent by the management of ENSWC (Enugu State Water Corporation) on workers welfare, these workers still feel dissatisfied with the welfare scheme being package for them.
Specially, the workers amongst others would prefer most of their welfare packages to be in cash rather than in kind. They also wanted the management to include health care services, canteen services even though dropped in their welfare packages. Absence of these and other supposed welfare packages can still lead to more various forms of indiscipline and non commitment and fraud among ENSWC as an organization. The researcher therefore, recommends amongst others that more pension and gratuity scheme, health services should be considered even more cash should be given and less in kind.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Research Questions
1.4 Purpose of Study
1.5 Significance of Study
1.6 Scope of Study/Delimitation of Study
2.1 Directly related Research
2.2 Purpose of Staff Welfare Scheme
2.3 The growth of staff welfare scheme
2.4 Further Related Research in other Govt. Parastatals
3.1 Summary, Discussion and Conclusion
3.2 Summary of Findings
3.3 Discussion of Findings
3.5 Table showing Responses given by the cash or ,find major forms of benefits
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation
"Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation)." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation>.
"Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation>.
"Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation).." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation.
- Related Works
- Management And Operational Problems Of Rural Water Supply In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Water Corporation Awka)
- Improving The Performance Of Small-scale Enterprises In Nnewi-south Local Government Area Anambra State
- Problems Of Management Of Small Scale Industry (a Case Study Of Farmers In Udi Local Government Area Of Enugu State)
- Problems And Prospect Of Marketing Petroleum Product In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (nnpc)
- The Role Of Small Scale Enterprises In The Growth Of The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area Enugu State Nigeria)
- Management Of Fraud In The Nigerian Commercial Banks (a Survey Of Selected Banks In Nnewi)
- Safety Management Programme In Manufacturing Firm Using The Ninth Mile Enugu And Golden Guniea Plc (nbpc) Umuahia For The Ease Study
- The Importance Of Ethics And Social Responsibilities Of Business Organisation ( A Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc Enugu )
- Staff Training As A Tool To Increasing Output Of Workers Performance (a Case Study Of Eagle Company Port Harcourt)
- Senior Management Recruitment