This research project examined the structure of staff welfare scheme existing in ENSWC as well as the extent to which this welfare scheme satisfies the workers of the organization toward greater productivity. The researcher made use of interview method and review of related literature as her research instrument.
The researcher observed that despite use huge amount of these money spent by the management of ENSWC (Enugu State Water Corporation) on workers welfare, these workers still feel dissatisfied with the welfare scheme being package for them.
Specially, the workers amongst others would prefer most of their welfare packages to be in cash rather than in kind. They also wanted the management to include health care services, canteen services even though dropped in their welfare packages. Absence of these and other supposed welfare packages can still lead to more various forms of indiscipline and non commitment and fraud among ENSWC as an organization. The researcher therefore, recommends amongst others that more pension and gratuity scheme, health services should be considered even more cash should be given and less in kind.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Research Questions
1.4 Purpose of Study
1.5 Significance of Study
1.6 Scope of Study/Delimitation of Study
2.1 Directly related Research
2.2 Purpose of Staff Welfare Scheme
2.3 The growth of staff welfare scheme
2.4 Further Related Research in other Govt. Parastatals
3.1 Summary, Discussion and Conclusion
3.2 Summary of Findings
3.3 Discussion of Findings
3.5 Table showing Responses given by the cash or ,find major forms of benefits
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation
"Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation)." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation>.
"Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation>.
"Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation).." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation.
- Related Works
- Inefficiency In The Nigerian Public Service (a Case Study Of The National Electric Power Authority Plc)
- Problems And Prospect Of Establishment Of Small -scale Industries In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Patony Block Industry Presidential Road)
- The Use Of Public Relations In Business Management (a Case Study Of Newspaper)
- Effect Of Motivation On Workers In The Public Sector (a Case Study Of Nigerian Telecommunication Limited (nitel) Enugu)
- Influence Of Informal Groups On Productivity (a Case Study Of University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu)
- The Problems And Prospects Managing Small-scale Manufacturing Enterprise In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Alliwa Sachet Water Achara Layout Enugu)
- Delegation Of Authority As A Management Strategy (a Case Study Of Unilever Nigeria Plc Enugu Depot, Enugu-state)
- Efficient Corporate Image Management As A Strategy For Enhancing Profitability (a Case Study Of Phinomar Nig. Ltd. Ngwo)
- Impact Of Internal Control Mechanism For Successful Operation In An Organization
- The Effect Of Performance Evaluation On Employee Performance (a Study Of Unilever Nigeria Plc, Aba Branch)