This research project examined the structure of staff welfare scheme existing in ENSWC as well as the extent to which this welfare scheme satisfies the workers of the organization toward greater productivity. The researcher made use of interview method and review of related literature as her research instrument.
The researcher observed that despite use huge amount of these money spent by the management of ENSWC (Enugu State Water Corporation) on workers welfare, these workers still feel dissatisfied with the welfare scheme being package for them.
Specially, the workers amongst others would prefer most of their welfare packages to be in cash rather than in kind. They also wanted the management to include health care services, canteen services even though dropped in their welfare packages. Absence of these and other supposed welfare packages can still lead to more various forms of indiscipline and non commitment and fraud among ENSWC as an organization. The researcher therefore, recommends amongst others that more pension and gratuity scheme, health services should be considered even more cash should be given and less in kind.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Research Questions
1.4 Purpose of Study
1.5 Significance of Study
1.6 Scope of Study/Delimitation of Study
2.1 Directly related Research
2.2 Purpose of Staff Welfare Scheme
2.3 The growth of staff welfare scheme
2.4 Further Related Research in other Govt. Parastatals
3.1 Summary, Discussion and Conclusion
3.2 Summary of Findings
3.3 Discussion of Findings
3.5 Table showing Responses given by the cash or ,find major forms of benefits
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, we DO NOT provide source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation
"Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation)." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation>.
"Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation>.
"Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation).." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation.
- Related Works
- The Need For The Development Of Entrepreneurship In A Depressed Economy (a Case Study Of Nigerian Association Of Small-scale Industrialists (nassi) Enugu State Chapter)
- Research As Instrument Of Organization Effectiveness (a Case Of The Nigerian Bottling Company Plc Enugu)
- Training And Development Prerequisite For High Productivity (a Case Study Of Beecham Plc)
- The Roles Of Middlemen In The Channels Of Distribution (a Case Study Of Tropical Venture, Enugu)
- Impact Of Manpower Training And Development On Organizational Productivity In Kaduna Refinery And Petro Chemical Plc, Kaduna
- An Evaluation Of The Impact Of Remuneration On Employees Attitude And Performance In Organization
- The Effects Of Participation In Management Decision Making On Employee Productivity (a Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company Plc 9th Mile Planted At Nsude)
- An Investigation Into The Role Of Small Scale Industries In The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Focus In Abia State)
- Effect Of Government Regulation On Business (a Case Study Of N.b.l. Plc)
- An Assessment Of The Management Performance Of Public Enterprises In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu State Transport Company Limited)