This project was carried out to find out the problems in teaching Biology practicals in senior secondary schools in Igbo Etiti Local Government Area in Enugu State.
Opoh (2008) and Onah (2002), observed that Biology practical is the scientific study of the life and structure of plants and animals and their relative environments in real or experimental set up. Furthermore, the present researchers findings made it evident that there are many or methods to make practical Biology more effective and efficiency in educational system.
Chapter one and two is the background of the study and the review of related literature respectively. In chapter three, the research method and overall design of the study was presented. Chapter four, dealt with data presentation and analysis of data. The educational findings of the study, recommendation and summary were contained in chapter 5. references and appendices were inclusive.
This work is prepared to serve as a guide for those who may be undergoing a research on a related topic and also to the teachers who will have interest on the said topic. The work is arranged in chapters which covered wide areas of research chapter one explained in details the introduction (background of the study, statement of the study, purpose of the study, significance of the study, scope of the study, and research questions while chapter two covered the review of related literature.
Chapter three emphasized on the research method (research design, area of the study, population of the study, sample and sampling technique etc) and while chapter four centered on the data analysis and presentation. And finally, chapter five of the work covered the area of summary, conclusion and recommendations. Some references were made at the least portion of the work.
we strongly recommend this work for researchers, students etc of education in the tertiary institutions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the Problem
1.3 Purpose of the Study
1.4 Significance of the Study
1.5 Scope of the Studyâ€™
1.6 Research Questions
2.1 Biology practicals
2.2 Biology practicals and Effective Teaching
2.3 Biology Practicals and Effective Learning
2.4 Problems Encountering in Teaching Practical Biology
2.5 Biology practicals and Academic performance
2.6 Biology practicals and Gender
2.7 Effect of Environment on Biology students
3.1 Design of the Study
3.2 Area of the Study
3.3 Population of the Study
3.4 Sample and Sampling Techniques.
3.5 Instrument for Data Collection
3.6 Validity of Instrument
3.7 Reliability of the Instrument
3.8 Administration of the Instrument
3.9 Method of Data Analysis
3.10 Decision Rule
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.1 Research Question 1
4.2 Research Question 2
4.3 Research Question 3
4.4 Research Question 4
4.5 Research Question 5
FINDINGS, SUMMARY, CONCLUSION, AND RECOMMENDATIONS
5.1 Discussion of the Findings
5.2 Discussion on Summary
5.3 Discussion on Conclusion
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Problems Of Teaching Practical Biology In Senior Secondary Schools In Igbo Etiti Local Government Area Enugu State (a Case Study Of Ss Iii Students).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/975/the-problems-of-teaching-practical-biology-in-senior-secondary-schools-in-igbo-etiti-local-government-area-enugu-state-a-case-study-of-ss-iii-students
"The Problems Of Teaching Practical Biology In Senior Secondary Schools In Igbo Etiti Local Government Area Enugu State (a Case Study Of Ss Iii Students)." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/975/the-problems-of-teaching-practical-biology-in-senior-secondary-schools-in-igbo-etiti-local-government-area-enugu-state-a-case-study-of-ss-iii-students>.
"The Problems Of Teaching Practical Biology In Senior Secondary Schools In Igbo Etiti Local Government Area Enugu State (a Case Study Of Ss Iii Students).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/975/the-problems-of-teaching-practical-biology-in-senior-secondary-schools-in-igbo-etiti-local-government-area-enugu-state-a-case-study-of-ss-iii-students>.
"The Problems Of Teaching Practical Biology In Senior Secondary Schools In Igbo Etiti Local Government Area Enugu State (a Case Study Of Ss Iii Students).." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/975/the-problems-of-teaching-practical-biology-in-senior-secondary-schools-in-igbo-etiti-local-government-area-enugu-state-a-case-study-of-ss-iii-students.
- Related Works
- Effect Of Biology Practical On The Secondary School Students Academic Performance In Biology In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area Of Enugu State)
- Identification Of Teaching Topic In Senior Secondary School Biology And English Language A Case Study Of Senior Secondary Two Curricular In Nigeria
- Teachers' Perception Of Difficult Areas In Secondary Schools Biology Curriculum
- The Effect Of Socio-economic Background On Academic Performance Of Secondary School Biology Students In Enugu North Local Government Area Of Enugu State
- Socio Economic Background On Academic Performance Of Biology Students (case Study Enugu North)
- The Isolation And Identification Of Nematode Affecting Tomatoes Grown In Some Selected Area Of River Kaduna In Kaduna State
- The Effect Of Concept Mapping On Students’ Achievement In Biology In Senior Secondary Schools In Aba Educational Zone Of Abia State
- Impact Of Laboratory Practical On Senior Secondary School Student Academic Achievement In Ss2 Biology, Chemistry And Mathematics In Enugu North Local Government Area Of Enugu State
- A Study Of The Impact Of Instructional Materials In Teaching And Learning Biology In Senoir Secondary Schools (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area).
- The Effect Of Biology Practical Activities On Academic Achievement Of Senior Secondary School Students In Enugu East Local Government Area