Opportunity: 2021 Commencing Students Offshore Bursary at University of Wollongong Australia
Type: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Value: 10% of Tuition fees
Who Can Apply: International students
About The Scholarship
The 2021 Commencing Students 10% Offshore Bursary is designed to support international students who are currently unable to travel to Australia and choose to commence their studies at UOW through remote (online) study.
The bursary will be applied to eligible students for the life of course commenced in 2021 and can be used in conjunction with other scholarships and bursaries to a maximum of 50% of the published (full) course fee.
- be an international full fee-paying coursework student;
- commence a UOW undergraduate or postgraduate course in a 2021 intake;
- be a new student to UOW*;
- be studying all subjects offshore (outside of Australia) in a course which ordinarily has an on campus or flexible mode of delivery;
- not have the capacity to undertake face to face study, as determined by UOW;
- remain enrolled as an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework student at UOW in the course of offer***;
- not be enrolled in a higher degree research, exchange or non-award program.
How To Apply
13th August 2021