Opportunity: Nayakama 70 international awards at International University of Japan
Award Value: 2,380,000 YEN
Who can Apply: All nationalities
About the Scholarship
The International University of Japan is pleased to offer the Nayakama 70 Scholarships. The grant is available for master and Ph.D. students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The selection of the winners of this application is competitive and based on academic merit. Students who want to undertake any master’s or Ph.D. study at IUJ are eligible to receive a 70% program fee under this scheme.
The International University of Japan, ranked 95th in the country of Japan, is a private university that strives to be the premier business school with a worldwide reputation that develops future leaders with social awareness who understand both Japan and emerging countries in Asia and Africa.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Research Topic
- Two Recommendations Letters
- College Certificates and Transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to provide GRE or GMAT test scores.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit English language proficiency proof. TOEFL IBT, IELTS, and TOEIC are accepted.
How to Apply
Students must sign up on the application portal of IUJ to apply to any preferred masters or Ph.D. program. Successful applicants will be considered.