Opportunity: Perseverance Trust Coronavirus Bursary for International Students at King’s College London, UK
Type: Bachelor or Master
Award Value: £500
Location: The UK
Who can Apply: International students including students from EU countries as well as UK students
About the Scholarship
With an intention to help international students who face financial hardships, King’s College London is proud to announce the Perseverance Trust Coronavirus Bursary for the academic year 2021-2022. The bursary will support bachelor or master degree students in the UK.
This bursary is open to international students including students from EU countries as well as UK students towards a bachelor or master degree in nursing. The bursary will cover the accommodation and living costs of the winners.
King’s College London is a public research university standing at 7 in the UK according to The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021driven by challenging ideas and bringing change through research. It believes in giving back to society through meaningful service.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- University/high school transcripts
- Official English translation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or above on a 4.0 scale or equivalent to secure admission at KCL.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAE – 185
- CPE – 185
- IELTS Academic – 7.0
- PTE – 69
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- ISE – Level III
How to Apply
6th September 2021