Afribary is building the biggest online academic library/platform for higher education in Africa where students can share/access study and research content with ease.
We are looking for smart young, skilled content/SEO writers to work with us to achieve the following;
- Improve the domain authority of our flagship website to at least 50 by creating high quality content backlinks on carefully picked websites
- Build out SEO optimised, keyword rich blog content to drive the overall traffic of our website by at least x3
- Brainstorm and implement an SEO/Content Marketing plan with management to grow traffic/users to the Afribary website significantly
- Identify potential, high quality blogs/websites in the education/career niche for guest posting and the kind of content they will accept
- Pitch the list of potential blogs/websites, create and get guest posts accepted on those sites with at least one quality backlink (get guest posts published on at least 3 high DA websites per week)
- Carry out extensive keyword research; write quality blog articles/content based on these keywords (at least 3 blog articles per week)
- Keep track of progress across relevant metrics – vol of content (blog & guest posts), backlinks achieved, DA, traffic
- Research, compile list of high DA academic websites/databases and conduct keyword research to develop list of research papers to be submitted to/published on these websites
- Graduate of a recognised higher institution
- Practical experience as a content writer (samples of published work)
- Very good knowledge of concepts/skills such as on page SEO, keyword research, competitor research/analysis, back linking and creating long form quality content/articles
- Must have a good laptop and internet connection to work with
- Ability to research and create good quality content in the academic/career space
This is a 6 month internship that may result in a more permanent role.