Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Value: Not Specified
Application Deadline: 21 November, 2022.
About the Internship
At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
Upstream Graduate Internship
This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates with the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
The successful candidate will work as an Intern in any one of the following departments: Production Engineering, Asset Engineering, Facilities Integrity Functional Engineering, Safety Health and Environment, Drilling Engineering and Maintenance.
The closing date for this role is Monday, 21 November 2022
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with degrees in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, Process, and Electrical.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2018.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2019.
How to Apply
To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)