Opportunity: Malkin Israeli Endowed Full Scholarship in the USA
Award Value: Tuition Fee
Location: The USA
Who can Apply: Israeli students
About the Scholarship
Start your educational journey in Germany by applying for the Malkin Israeli Endowed Full Scholarship at Brandeis University. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award is available to Israel students who wish to undertake any undergraduate degree program at Brandeis.
Brandeis University is a Massachusetts-based private medium-sized top-tier research university. It offers various bachelor’s and master’s level degrees to the students.
It is ranked 455th in the QS Global World Rankings, with the goal of providing an authentic and meaningful experience to every student and community member.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school grades
- A letter of recommendation
- Midyear report
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to submit all necessary documents demanded by the university at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- DET – 120
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 68
- TOEFL ITP – 627
How to Apply
November 15, 2021