Opportunity: ARC Ph.D. International Scholarship in Collective Engagement towards Social Purpose, Australia
Award Value: $28,597
Who can Apply: Applicants from Australia, New Zealand, and other international applicants are eligible to apply.
About the Scholarship
The University of Adelaide is now offering the ARC Ph.D. International Scholarship in Collective Engagement towards Social Purpose for outstanding candidates.
The educational award is available to overseas students who wish to undertake any PhD degree program at the university. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University of Adelaide is a public research university ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. The university is a dynamic participant in society, leading our community in leveraging change for social and economic benefit.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status, if applicable
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
- Admission Requirements: The entry to a Ph.D. program at the University of Adelaide required a minimum bachelor’s and master’s degree in a field.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- CAE – 176
- PTE – 58
How to Apply
The students must apply for the Ph.D. degree of their choice through the university portal. Students need to submit the documents at [email protected] with the name of the award in the subject heading to apply for the opportunity.