1. The major goal of Special Education is to _________ ANS. Prepare Teachers and Educators to Cater for Children with Special Needs.
2. ________is a type of education that is specially designed to meet the uncommon needs of exceptional Students. ANS. Special education
3. A system that is use to address the learner’s individual differences and needs is _______ ANS. Special education
4. The children with disabilities and exceptional are giving _______ education A. general education B. disability education C. special education D. secondary education
5. The following are the phases/stages of special education except A. pre-Christian B. Christian C. post-Christian D. Methodist
6. The pre-Christian era is also known as __________ ANS. Dark age
7. All these are names given to the children with special needs except A. jesters B. gladiator fighter C. royal clown D. appiens
8. Children with special needs face all these except A. dehumanized B. ostracized C. maltreated D. explore
9. The pre-Christian era is marked with ________ and _________ ANS. Ignorance and superstition
Consults, E. (2022). QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON SPECIAL EDUCATION (EFC 321). Afribary. Retrieved from https://afribary.com/works/questions-and-answers-on-special-education-efc-321
Consults, Education "QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON SPECIAL EDUCATION (EFC 321)" Afribary. Afribary, 27 Sep. 2022, https://afribary.com/works/questions-and-answers-on-special-education-efc-321. Accessed 06 Dec. 2022.
Consults, Education . "QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON SPECIAL EDUCATION (EFC 321)". Afribary, Afribary, 27 Sep. 2022. Web. 06 Dec. 2022. < https://afribary.com/works/questions-and-answers-on-special-education-efc-321 >.
Consults, Education . "QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON SPECIAL EDUCATION (EFC 321)" Afribary (2022). Accessed December 06, 2022. https://afribary.com/works/questions-and-answers-on-special-education-efc-321