The principal objective of property management is to maintain a property in a state to command the greatest possible net return and to protect the ownerâ€™s capital investment at all times, one unique feature of commercial properties is that they are of multiple occupation. Considering the huge capital investment in their construction, it is prudent that their efficient management should be of paramount importance. As with all forms of public properties, the management of commercial properties present peculiar problems that demand their own solutions.
The study therefore, seeks to appraise the effect of property management on property value using commercial properties in Awka as a case study.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Background of study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objectives of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope of the study
1.6 Limitations of the study
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 Meaning/Concepts of property
2.2 Meaning of Management
2.3 Concepts/Meaning of property management
2.4 Concepts of value
2.5 Rental values of commercial properties
2.6 Landed properties and management
2.7 Types of landed properties
2.8 Characteristics of landed property investment
2.9 Factors affecting property values
2.10Methods of determining value
2.12Problems of public property management in Nigeria
3.0 Research Methodology
3.1 Sources of data
3.2 Data collection method
4.0 Data presentation and Analysis
5.0 Findings, Recommendation and Conclusion
5.1 Finding generally
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 03). The Appraisal Of The Effect Of Property Management On Property Value (a Case Study Of Commercial Properties In Awka).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 03, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1142/the-appraisal-of-the-effect-of-property-management-on-property-value-a-case-study-of-commercial-properties-in-awka
"The Appraisal Of The Effect Of Property Management On Property Value (a Case Study Of Commercial Properties In Awka)." Afribary.com. 03 2013. 2013. 03 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1142/the-appraisal-of-the-effect-of-property-management-on-property-value-a-case-study-of-commercial-properties-in-awka>.
"The Appraisal Of The Effect Of Property Management On Property Value (a Case Study Of Commercial Properties In Awka).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 03 2013. Web. 03 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1142/the-appraisal-of-the-effect-of-property-management-on-property-value-a-case-study-of-commercial-properties-in-awka>.
"The Appraisal Of The Effect Of Property Management On Property Value (a Case Study Of Commercial Properties In Awka).." Afribary.com. 03, 2013. Accessed 03, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1142/the-appraisal-of-the-effect-of-property-management-on-property-value-a-case-study-of-commercial-properties-in-awka.
- Related Works
- The Law Of Compulsory Acquisition And Compensation And The Law Of Equity
- The Effect Of Commercial Land Use On And Value A Case Study Of Ogui Urban
- An Examination Of The Effect Of Location On The Value Of Residential Properties In Egbu/emekuku Areas Of Owerri Capital Territory, Imo State, Nigeria
- Effective Solid Waste Management As A Booster To Nigeria Economy
- “evaluation Of The Problems Of Rent Collection As Aspect Of Property Management In Enugu State.
- Assessing The Effects Of Urban Planning On Residential Property Values In Agege, Lagos
- Nekede Residential Perception Of The Imo State Government (a Case Study Of A Residential Property In P.h )
- A Comparatuve Analysis Of Rental Variation In Residential And Commercial Properties In Nigeria
- Problem Of Compulsory Acquisition And Compensation Under The Land Use Act Of 1978 (a Case Study Of Akure Airport)
- Environmental Impact Assessment General Procedures