The principal objective of property management is to maintain a property in a state to command the greatest possible net return and to protect the ownerâ€™s capital investment at all times, one unique feature of commercial properties is that they are of multiple occupation. Considering the huge capital investment in their construction, it is prudent that their efficient management should be of paramount importance. As with all forms of public properties, the management of commercial properties present peculiar problems that demand their own solutions.
The study therefore, seeks to appraise the effect of property management on property value using commercial properties in Awka as a case study.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Background of study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objectives of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope of the study
1.6 Limitations of the study
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 Meaning/Concepts of property
2.2 Meaning of Management
2.3 Concepts/Meaning of property management
2.4 Concepts of value
2.5 Rental values of commercial properties
2.6 Landed properties and management
2.7 Types of landed properties
2.8 Characteristics of landed property investment
2.9 Factors affecting property values
2.10Methods of determining value
2.12Problems of public property management in Nigeria
3.0 Research Methodology
3.1 Sources of data
3.2 Data collection method
4.0 Data presentation and Analysis
5.0 Findings, Recommendation and Conclusion
5.1 Finding generally
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 03). The Appraisal Of The Effect Of Property Management On Property Value (a Case Study Of Commercial Properties In Awka).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 03, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1142/the-appraisal-of-the-effect-of-property-management-on-property-value-a-case-study-of-commercial-properties-in-awka
"The Appraisal Of The Effect Of Property Management On Property Value (a Case Study Of Commercial Properties In Awka)." Afribary.com. 03 2013. 2013. 03 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1142/the-appraisal-of-the-effect-of-property-management-on-property-value-a-case-study-of-commercial-properties-in-awka>.
"The Appraisal Of The Effect Of Property Management On Property Value (a Case Study Of Commercial Properties In Awka).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 03 2013. Web. 03 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1142/the-appraisal-of-the-effect-of-property-management-on-property-value-a-case-study-of-commercial-properties-in-awka>.
"The Appraisal Of The Effect Of Property Management On Property Value (a Case Study Of Commercial Properties In Awka).." Afribary.com. 03, 2013. Accessed 03, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1142/the-appraisal-of-the-effect-of-property-management-on-property-value-a-case-study-of-commercial-properties-in-awka.
- Related Works
- Neighborhood Citizenship Participation In Environmental Planning And Management In Lagos State: The Estate Surveyors’ View
- The Role Of Co-operatives Societies In Housing Delivery (a Case Study Of Enugu State)
- Effect Of Water On Residential Property Prices In Owerri The Capital City Of Imo State Nigeria
- Problem Of Compulsory Acquisition And Compensation Under The Land Use Act Of 1978 (a Case Study Of Akure Airport)
- A Critique View Of Compensation Under The Land Us Decree No. 6 Of 1978 (a Case Study Of Harmony Estate Umugchigbo Enugu East Local Government Abakpa Nike Enugu)
- Evaluation Of The Problems Of Rent Collection As An Aspect Of Property Management In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Residential Properties In Enugu Metropolis)
- The Effect Of Slum On Property Values (a Case Study Aguowa In Enugu, Enugu State)
- Challenges Of Management Of Public Residential Estate In Ebonyi State (a Case Study Of Millenium Estate )
- “evaluation Of The Problems Of Rent Collection As Aspect Of Property Management In Enugu State.
- Rating Administration In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nnobi In Idemili South Local Government Area In Anambra State)