1. Abdulgafar, Alabelewa: FG jams Radio Biafra’s signal, declares station illegal. The Nation mirror. April 12, 2015. http://nationalmirroronline.net
The Federal Government said on Tuesday that it had succeeded in jamming the transmission signals of Radio Biafra, which had been operating illegally from an unknown location.
2. Abdulgafar, Alabelewa: NBC urges public to ignore radio Biafra. The Nation mirror April 11, 2015. http://nationalmirroronline.net
The National Broadcasting Commission (NBC), on Friday, urged the public to ignore radio Biafra transmission.
3. Abimbola, Adelakun: Nigeria. Absence of AG’s counsel stalls trial of Biafra members. The punch march 4, 2014 http://nationalmirroronline.net
THE ongoing trial of 11 members of the Biafra Zionist Federation (BZF) was stalled on Wednesday owing to the absence of the prosecuting counsel from the office of the Attorney General of the Federation.
4. Abubakar, Oladeji: Nigeria, 2015: Pro-Biafran group urges Igbo to boycott 2015 polls. The Nation march 3, 2015 P. 19
WORRIED by the continued incarceration of 11 of her members, including its leader, a pro Biafran group, the Biafra Zionists Federation (BZF) has called on Ndigbo to boycott the general elections scheduled for March 28 and April 11, 2015.
5. Adamu, Suleiman: Court reserves ruling on Biafra Zionists’ bail bid. The nation march 15, 2014 P. 6
THE Federal High Court Enugu presided over by Justice D.V. Agishi, has reserved till February 19 ruling on the bail application by members of the outlawed pro-Biafra group, Biafran Zionist Movement (BZM).
6. Adamu, Suleiman: Nigeria, MASSOB wants release of 35 members in prisons. The Nation August 18, 2014 P. 5
THE leadership of the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) has appealed to President Goodluck Jonathan to order the release of 35 of its members in Enugu, Awka and Onitsha prisons.
7. Adekola, Shola: As Biafra Zionists Attempt to Open Another Front of Insurrection. Nigeria Tribune: December 10, 2014. P. 21.
Anarchy was averted in the South-east on June 5 when the police in Enugu foiled an attempt by a pro-Biafra group, Biafra Zionist Federation, to seize a radio station for the purpose of announcing the rebirth of the Biafran Republic, but would that halt the emerging sentiment? Christopher Isiguzo asks.
8. Adelowo, Remi: War Veterans Unveil Cenotaph, Insist on Biafra Republic. The Nation August 24, 2014.
Forty-four years after the Nigeria Civil war ended, veterans and sympathisers of the defunct Republic of Biafra yesterday reaffirmed their commitment to ensuring that the defunct republic is realised in their lifetime.
9. Adesoji, Adeniyi: Nigeria, Two Killed as Police Foil Attempt to Declare Biafra in Enugu. The Nation August 6, 2014. P.4
At least two persons, including police sergeant and a civilian, were yesterday killed when members of a secessionist group, Biafran Zionist Federation (BZF) stormed Enugu State Broadcasting Service (ESBS) to allegedly declare a state of Biafra.
10. Adesoji, Adeniyi: Pro-Biafra Group, BZF Seeks Release of Onwuka, 10 Others, Petitions CLO, Amnesty International. The Nation December 18, 2014. P. 8
Irked by the continued detention of their leader, Chief Benjamin Onwuka, and 10 others “without fair-hearing and speedy trial” by the police and the judiciary, members of the pro-Biafra group, the Biafra Zionist Federation (BZF), on Monday enlisted the support of human rights organisations including the Civil Liberties organisation (CLO), Amnesty International, London, as well as the United States Consul General in Nigeria to facilitate their release.
(2018). ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY ON MOVEMENT FOR THE ACTUALIZATION OF THE SOVEREIGN STATE OF BIAFRA (MASSOB). Afribary. Retrieved from https://afribary.com/works/annotated-bibliography-on-movement-for-the-actualization-of-the-sovereign-state-of-biafra-massob-9005
"ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY ON MOVEMENT FOR THE ACTUALIZATION OF THE SOVEREIGN STATE OF BIAFRA (MASSOB)" Afribary. Afribary, 29 Jan. 2018, https://afribary.com/works/annotated-bibliography-on-movement-for-the-actualization-of-the-sovereign-state-of-biafra-massob-9005. Accessed 08 Jun. 2023.
. "ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY ON MOVEMENT FOR THE ACTUALIZATION OF THE SOVEREIGN STATE OF BIAFRA (MASSOB)". Afribary, Afribary, 29 Jan. 2018. Web. 08 Jun. 2023. < https://afribary.com/works/annotated-bibliography-on-movement-for-the-actualization-of-the-sovereign-state-of-biafra-massob-9005 >.
. "ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY ON MOVEMENT FOR THE ACTUALIZATION OF THE SOVEREIGN STATE OF BIAFRA (MASSOB)" Afribary (2018). Accessed June 08, 2023. https://afribary.com/works/annotated-bibliography-on-movement-for-the-actualization-of-the-sovereign-state-of-biafra-massob-9005