Green Consumers theory , “states that Supply requirements of a market is a reflection perceived by different suppliers differently”.
Types of Supply Response as per requirements:
1. Alternative : Better product than those which are available.
2. Twin brothers : Identical products to the same as available in market to cover the gap and to serve a large population of consumers which cannot be covered by a single supplier.
3. Substitute : Cheaper or economical versions of the current product.
4. Exceptionals : Products which provide a better value compared to their competitors.
5. Freshers : New products whose market is yet to be developed and nurtured to make them mature demands.
Kumar, S. (2021). Green Consumers theory. Afribary. Retrieved from https://afribary.com/works/green-consumers-theory-by-saurav-kumar
Kumar, Saurav "Green Consumers theory" Afribary. Afribary, 25 Jan. 2021, https://afribary.com/works/green-consumers-theory-by-saurav-kumar. Accessed 30 Mar. 2023.
Kumar, Saurav . "Green Consumers theory". Afribary, Afribary, 25 Jan. 2021. Web. 30 Mar. 2023. < https://afribary.com/works/green-consumers-theory-by-saurav-kumar >.
Kumar, Saurav . "Green Consumers theory" Afribary (2021). Accessed March 30, 2023. https://afribary.com/works/green-consumers-theory-by-saurav-kumar