In all organisation, productivity is beckoned on the design of its incentive variables to balance various management levels. There are several incentive variable that could motivate people to work to their optional level and when these variables are not there, their productivity will greatly affected. This may come in the form of a will packed remuneration. Still others may not necessarily be motivated with a well packaged incentive scheme. The group believe that money is not every thing. First Bank of Nigeria Plc is not an exceptional.
In generating data needed to achieve the objectives of the study, descriptive survey research design was adopted. Questionnaire was not as the major instrument for primary data collection. To broaden the researcherâ€™s depth of knowledge in the study area the research embarked upon review of related literatures with data drawn from secondary sources. Data generated in the study was present on frequency tables and analysed using simple percentage while the hypothesis were tested with two test.
It was realized at the end of the research work that most organization cannot get the best out of their organisation goals and objectives because of absent of monetary incentives, workers are not allowed to join in deciding affairs that concern them etc. arising from the findings, the study recommended monetary incentive apart from other types of incentives used by the organizations, effective administration of incentive schemes, and participatory management.
Finally, the study concluded that monetary incentives make the workers were satisfied with the treatment give to them, the organization will achieve its goals, targets and objective in here short time.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 General background to the subject matter
1.2 Problem associated with the subject matter
1.3 Problems that the study will be concerned with
1.4 The importance of studying the area
1.5 Definition of important terms
2.1 The origin of the subject area
2.2 Schools of thought within the subject area
2.3 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.4 Different methods of studying the problem
3.1 Data presentation (highlights of the study)
3.2 Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, we DO NOT provide source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Impact Of Monetary Incentive On Organisation Performance (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc Enugu).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1449/the-impact-of-monetary-incentive-on-organisation-performance-a-case-study-of-first-bank-plc-enugu
"The Impact Of Monetary Incentive On Organisation Performance (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc Enugu)." Afribary.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1449/the-impact-of-monetary-incentive-on-organisation-performance-a-case-study-of-first-bank-plc-enugu>.
"The Impact Of Monetary Incentive On Organisation Performance (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc Enugu).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1449/the-impact-of-monetary-incentive-on-organisation-performance-a-case-study-of-first-bank-plc-enugu>.
"The Impact Of Monetary Incentive On Organisation Performance (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc Enugu).." Afribary.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1449/the-impact-of-monetary-incentive-on-organisation-performance-a-case-study-of-first-bank-plc-enugu.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Organization Structure On The Effective Management Of Selected Government Prostrates ( A Case Study Of I.m. T. And Star Printing Publishing Company Spp)
- An Analysis Of Factors Responsible For Low Productivity Of Employees In Government Parastatals (a Study Of National Electric Power Authority Enugu Zonal Office)
- Staff Training As A Tool To Increasing Output Of Workers Performance (a Case Study Of Eagle Company Port Harcourt)
- Individual Frustration And Interpersonal Conflict Among Youth (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- Consumerism In Nigeria (the Role Of Nafdac And Apocn)
- The Effects Of Human Resources Development On Organizational Growth (a Case Study Of Industrial Training Fund Enugu Area Office)
- The Effects Of Remuneration On The Performance Of Employees On The Private Sector
- Problems Of Staff Training And Development In Nigeria Companies (a Case Study Of Nigeria Telecommunication Plc Onitsha)
- The Effects Of Good Public Relations Management On Productivity Of Data Textile Mill Asaba
- Causes And Effect Of Examination Malpractice In Institution Of Higher Learning In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Institute Of Management And Technology Enugu)