In all organisation, productivity is beckoned on the design of its incentive variables to balance various management levels. There are several incentive variable that could motivate people to work to their optional level and when these variables are not there, their productivity will greatly affected. This may come in the form of a will packed remuneration. Still others may not necessarily be motivated with a well packaged incentive scheme. The group believe that money is not every thing. First Bank of Nigeria Plc is not an exceptional.
In generating data needed to achieve the objectives of the study, descriptive survey research design was adopted. Questionnaire was not as the major instrument for primary data collection. To broaden the researcherâ€™s depth of knowledge in the study area the research embarked upon review of related literatures with data drawn from secondary sources. Data generated in the study was present on frequency tables and analysed using simple percentage while the hypothesis were tested with two test.
It was realized at the end of the research work that most organization cannot get the best out of their organisation goals and objectives because of absent of monetary incentives, workers are not allowed to join in deciding affairs that concern them etc. arising from the findings, the study recommended monetary incentive apart from other types of incentives used by the organizations, effective administration of incentive schemes, and participatory management.
Finally, the study concluded that monetary incentives make the workers were satisfied with the treatment give to them, the organization will achieve its goals, targets and objective in here short time.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 General background to the subject matter
1.2 Problem associated with the subject matter
1.3 Problems that the study will be concerned with
1.4 The importance of studying the area
1.5 Definition of important terms
2.1 The origin of the subject area
2.2 Schools of thought within the subject area
2.3 The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.4 Different methods of studying the problem
3.1 Data presentation (highlights of the study)
3.2 Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Impact Of Monetary Incentive On Organisation Performance (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc Enugu).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/1449/the-impact-of-monetary-incentive-on-organisation-performance-a-case-study-of-first-bank-plc-enugu
"The Impact Of Monetary Incentive On Organisation Performance (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc Enugu)." Afribary.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/1449/the-impact-of-monetary-incentive-on-organisation-performance-a-case-study-of-first-bank-plc-enugu>.
"The Impact Of Monetary Incentive On Organisation Performance (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc Enugu).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/1449/the-impact-of-monetary-incentive-on-organisation-performance-a-case-study-of-first-bank-plc-enugu>.
"The Impact Of Monetary Incentive On Organisation Performance (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc Enugu).." Afribary.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/1449/the-impact-of-monetary-incentive-on-organisation-performance-a-case-study-of-first-bank-plc-enugu.
- Related Works
- Causes And Effects Of Communication Gap In Office Administrative Efficiency (a Case Study Of Udi Local Government Area)
- An Evaluation Of Distribution Channel In The Logistics Management Of Petroleum Products (a Case Study Of Oando Plc Enugu)
- The Effect Of Incentives On Job Performance In Dannic Hotels Limited Enugu State
- Importance Of Production Planning And Inventory Control In An Organization
- The Impact Of Organizational Structure On Management Effectiveness In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Entraco Enugu)
- Management Of Crisis In An Organization (a Case Study Of Anammco Plc Emene Enugu)
- An Appraisal Of Local Government Councils Efforts Towards Community Development (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area)
- Manpower Planning And Development As A Tool For Higher Productivity (a Case Study Of Flourmill Emene Enugu)
- The Impact Of Manpower Development And Training In Efficient Management Of Parastals (a Case Study Of Nigeria Railway Corporation Eastern Division Enugu)
- Industrial Relations As A Strategy For Enhancing Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited