The aim of this study is to ascertain the role of Mass media in the campaign against HIV/AIDS in Nigeria. Factors such as media campaigns, AIDS campaign messages, sexual behaviour and the extent in which the campaigns structures the masses were posed to establish their relative influence on the entire masses toward HIV/AIDS.
An empirical survey diligently conducted from 82 Division Barracks, Federal secretariat complex and the Mass communication students IMT. Enugu HND finals. Data were analysed to determine the effect on the mass media campaign against AIDS.
The findings show that media campaigns have been observed to be the quickest means of eradicating the AIDS menace, as well as restructure the attitude of the masses through the use of condoms stickling to one partner and avoiding casual sex.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
1.3OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.4SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.7DEFINITION OF TERMS
1.8ASSUMPTION OF TERMS
1.10SCOPE & LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
2.2THE MEDIA CAMPAIGN AGAINST AIDS
2.3ASSESSMENT OF THE MEDIA EFFECT
2.4SUMMARY OF THE LITERATURE REVIEW
3.7METHOD OF DATA ANALYSIS
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.2ANALYSIS OF RESEARCH
SUMMARY, CONCLUSION, IMPLICATION & RECOMMENDATION
5.3IMPLICATION OF FINDINGS
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Role Of The Broadcast Media In The Campaign Against Hiv/aids In Nigeria.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/305/the-role-of-the-broadcast-media-in-the-campaign-against-hiv-aids-in-nigeria
"The Role Of The Broadcast Media In The Campaign Against Hiv/aids In Nigeria." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/305/the-role-of-the-broadcast-media-in-the-campaign-against-hiv-aids-in-nigeria>.
"The Role Of The Broadcast Media In The Campaign Against Hiv/aids In Nigeria.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/305/the-role-of-the-broadcast-media-in-the-campaign-against-hiv-aids-in-nigeria>.
"The Role Of The Broadcast Media In The Campaign Against Hiv/aids In Nigeria.." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/305/the-role-of-the-broadcast-media-in-the-campaign-against-hiv-aids-in-nigeria.
- Related Works
- Influence Of Advertising Messages On Caritas University Undergraduates’ Patronage Of Goodmorning Cornflakes
- Influence Of Indigenous Soap Opera On Caritas University Students. (a Study Of Super Story)
- The Role Of Modern Technology In Achieving Communication Efficiency In Nigeria
- Influence Of “second Chance” (a Foreign Television Programme On The Social Behaviour Of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Awka)
- Impact Of Nigerian Television Authority Enugu On Social Development Of Emene Community In Enugu State
- Evaluation Of The Effectiveness Of Radio Advertisements Of Family Planninng Programmes (a Study Of Enugu Metropolis)
- The Role Of Mass Media In Crisis Resolution (a Case Study Of Ijaw/itsekiri Crisi)
- The Role Of Broadcast Media In Mobilizing Women For Political Participation
- The Role Of Broadcast Media In Woman Political Empowerment In Nigeria (a Study Of Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria Nta, Enugu
- A Term Paper Work On Oko Community In Anambra State