The aim of this study is to ascertain the role of Mass media in the campaign against HIV/AIDS in Nigeria. Factors such as media campaigns, AIDS campaign messages, sexual behaviour and the extent in which the campaigns structures the masses were posed to establish their relative influence on the entire masses toward HIV/AIDS.
An empirical survey diligently conducted from 82 Division Barracks, Federal secretariat complex and the Mass communication students IMT. Enugu HND finals. Data were analysed to determine the effect on the mass media campaign against AIDS.
The findings show that media campaigns have been observed to be the quickest means of eradicating the AIDS menace, as well as restructure the attitude of the masses through the use of condoms stickling to one partner and avoiding casual sex.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
1.3OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.4SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.7DEFINITION OF TERMS
1.8ASSUMPTION OF TERMS
1.10SCOPE & LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
2.2THE MEDIA CAMPAIGN AGAINST AIDS
2.3ASSESSMENT OF THE MEDIA EFFECT
2.4SUMMARY OF THE LITERATURE REVIEW
3.7METHOD OF DATA ANALYSIS
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.2ANALYSIS OF RESEARCH
SUMMARY, CONCLUSION, IMPLICATION & RECOMMENDATION
5.3IMPLICATION OF FINDINGS
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Role Of The Broadcast Media In The Campaign Against Hiv/aids In Nigeria.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/305/the-role-of-the-broadcast-media-in-the-campaign-against-hiv-aids-in-nigeria
"The Role Of The Broadcast Media In The Campaign Against Hiv/aids In Nigeria." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/305/the-role-of-the-broadcast-media-in-the-campaign-against-hiv-aids-in-nigeria>.
"The Role Of The Broadcast Media In The Campaign Against Hiv/aids In Nigeria.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/305/the-role-of-the-broadcast-media-in-the-campaign-against-hiv-aids-in-nigeria>.
"The Role Of The Broadcast Media In The Campaign Against Hiv/aids In Nigeria.." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/305/the-role-of-the-broadcast-media-in-the-campaign-against-hiv-aids-in-nigeria.
- Related Works
- Assessment Of The Role Of The Media In Anti – Corruption Campagin
- The Roles Of The Media Ininfluencing Enugu State Government Policies During Governor Chime’s Government From 2007-2011
- The Role Of Public Relations In A Corporate Organisation (a Case Study Of Nitel Plc Enugu)
- An Appraisal Of Development Communication As A Tool For National Development
- The Use Of State Broadcast Media As Propaganda Machinery By State Government
- Advertisers Preferences Of Media Channel Problems, Choice, And Reasons (a Comparative Study Of Daily Sun Newspaper And News-watch Magazine)
- The Impact Of News Commentaries On Radio Listeners (a Case Study Of Federal Radio Corporation Of Nigeria Enugu)
- Impact Of Social Media On Political Promises
- The Impact Of Communication In Organisational Efficiency (a Case Study Of Nepa Zonal Office Enugu)
- Communication In Business Organization