The aim of this study is to ascertain the role of Mass media in the campaign against HIV/AIDS in Nigeria. Factors such as media campaigns, AIDS campaign messages, sexual behaviour and the extent in which the campaigns structures the masses were posed to establish their relative influence on the entire masses toward HIV/AIDS.
An empirical survey diligently conducted from 82 Division Barracks, Federal secretariat complex and the Mass communication students IMT. Enugu HND finals. Data were analysed to determine the effect on the mass media campaign against AIDS.
The findings show that media campaigns have been observed to be the quickest means of eradicating the AIDS menace, as well as restructure the attitude of the masses through the use of condoms stickling to one partner and avoiding casual sex.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
1.3OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.4SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.7DEFINITION OF TERMS
1.8ASSUMPTION OF TERMS
1.10SCOPE & LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
2.2THE MEDIA CAMPAIGN AGAINST AIDS
2.3ASSESSMENT OF THE MEDIA EFFECT
2.4SUMMARY OF THE LITERATURE REVIEW
3.7METHOD OF DATA ANALYSIS
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.2ANALYSIS OF RESEARCH
SUMMARY, CONCLUSION, IMPLICATION & RECOMMENDATION
5.3IMPLICATION OF FINDINGS
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Role Of The Broadcast Media In The Campaign Against Hiv/aids In Nigeria.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/305/the-role-of-the-broadcast-media-in-the-campaign-against-hiv-aids-in-nigeria
"The Role Of The Broadcast Media In The Campaign Against Hiv/aids In Nigeria." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/305/the-role-of-the-broadcast-media-in-the-campaign-against-hiv-aids-in-nigeria>.
"The Role Of The Broadcast Media In The Campaign Against Hiv/aids In Nigeria.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/305/the-role-of-the-broadcast-media-in-the-campaign-against-hiv-aids-in-nigeria>.
"The Role Of The Broadcast Media In The Campaign Against Hiv/aids In Nigeria.." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/305/the-role-of-the-broadcast-media-in-the-campaign-against-hiv-aids-in-nigeria.
- Related Works
- Impact Of Drug Trafficking And Abuse In Our Nations Image
- Power Interruptions And Broadcasting Media Programmes In Enugu Case Study Of Esbs Radio And Television
- Factors Affecting The Quality Of (family Forum) A Radio Programme Of Anambra Broadcasting Service Awka
- Analysis Comparative Of The Performance Of Journalist In Government And Private Owned Media Organization
- The Need For Public Relation In National Development
- Advertising: A Survival Strategy For Mass Media Organisation (a Case Study Of Nigeria Television Authority, Nta, Enugu)
- Analysis Of Audience Perception Of Media Coverage Of April 2011 Presidential Election
- Impact Of Nigerian Television Authority Enugu On Social Development Of Emene Community In Enugu State
- The Role Of The Press In A Democracy (the Press In Perpective)
- The Impact Of Media Advertising On Polio Immunization Campaign In Enugu State (an Indepth Study Of The Ministry Of Health In Enugu State