The ultimate or core aim of an organization in this world today with the level of competition is to maximize profit and the satisfaction of consumers need through quality product irrespective of competitors and this can be achieved by quality control in an organization.
Quality is concerned with fitness or proper quality of product and it also goes with it price and delivery quality control takes this form of fitting standard quality, according to specification delivery and to schedule, the process through which the establish and need standard is commonly call “control series” this process consist of university accepted series of steps applied to problems quality to follows:
i. Choosing the control subject that is selecting what is to be regulated.
ii. Selecting a standard values that is specifying the quality characteristics
iii. Creating sourcing services which can measure these characteristic in terms of unit of measure
iv. Interpretation the difference between actual and standard decision making and acting on the difference.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.0 Background of the Study
1.1 Statement of the Problem
1.2 Background of the Organization
1.3 Objective of the Study
1.4 Significant of the Study
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 Scope of the Study
2.1 Review of Related Literature
2.2 Objectives of Quality Control
2.3 Important of Quality Control
2.4 Phases of Quality Control
2.5 Requirement of Quality
2.6 Cost of Quality Procedure
2.7 Quality Control Assurance
2.8 Summary of Review
3.0 Research Methodology
3.2 Area of the Study
3.3 Research Design
3.4 Population of the Study
3.5 Sample and Sampling Techniques
3.6 Data collection Instrument
3.7 Validity of Instrument
3.8 Reliability of the Instrument
3.9 Administration of Research Instrument
3.10 Techniques of Data Analysis
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 09). The Impact Of Quality Control On Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Plc.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 09, 2014, from https://afribary.com/read/3076/the-impact-of-quality-control-on-organizational-performance-in-peugeot-automobile-nigeria-plc-9493
"The Impact Of Quality Control On Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Plc." Afribary.com. 09 2014. 2014. 09 2014 <https://afribary.com/read/3076/the-impact-of-quality-control-on-organizational-performance-in-peugeot-automobile-nigeria-plc-9493>.
"The Impact Of Quality Control On Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Plc.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 09 2014. Web. 09 2014. <https://afribary.com/read/3076/the-impact-of-quality-control-on-organizational-performance-in-peugeot-automobile-nigeria-plc-9493>.
"The Impact Of Quality Control On Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Plc.." Afribary.com. 09, 2014. Accessed 09, 2014. https://afribary.com/read/3076/the-impact-of-quality-control-on-organizational-performance-in-peugeot-automobile-nigeria-plc-9493.
- Related Works
- Investing In Small Scale Business
- On The Analysing Debt-management Techniques In Business Organization In Nigeria. (a Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company Plc. Enugu
- The Problems Facing Personal Income, The Administration In Rural Communities A Case Study Of Ugwuaji Community In Enugu South Local Government Area Of Enugu State
- The Impact Of Welfare Scheme On The Motivation Of Workers. [a Case Study Of (esbs) Enugu
- Leasing As A Major Financing Device For Small Scale Industries In Enugu Urban (a Case Study Of Hapel Nig. Ltd)
- The Practice Of Staff Selection And Induction In Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc)
- Government Regulation And Control Of Business In A Developing Economy (a Case Study Of Sunrise Flour Mills Ni. Ltd.)
- Human Resources Training And Development In Banking Operations, A Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu Main Branch.
- The Proper Informational Input Into Management Planning Processes. A Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company
- The Impact Of Commercialization On The Nigeria Public Enterprises