The ultimate or core aim of an organization in this world today with the level of competition is to maximize profit and the satisfaction of consumers need through quality product irrespective of competitors and this can be achieved by quality control in an organization.
Quality is concerned with fitness or proper quality of product and it also goes with it price and delivery quality control takes this form of fitting standard quality, according to specification delivery and to schedule, the process through which the establish and need standard is commonly call “control series” this process consist of university accepted series of steps applied to problems quality to follows:
i. Choosing the control subject that is selecting what is to be regulated.
ii. Selecting a standard values that is specifying the quality characteristics
iii. Creating sourcing services which can measure these characteristic in terms of unit of measure
iv. Interpretation the difference between actual and standard decision making and acting on the difference.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.0 Background of the Study
1.1 Statement of the Problem
1.2 Background of the Organization
1.3 Objective of the Study
1.4 Significant of the Study
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 Scope of the Study
2.1 Review of Related Literature
2.2 Objectives of Quality Control
2.3 Important of Quality Control
2.4 Phases of Quality Control
2.5 Requirement of Quality
2.6 Cost of Quality Procedure
2.7 Quality Control Assurance
2.8 Summary of Review
3.0 Research Methodology
3.2 Area of the Study
3.3 Research Design
3.4 Population of the Study
3.5 Sample and Sampling Techniques
3.6 Data collection Instrument
3.7 Validity of Instrument
3.8 Reliability of the Instrument
3.9 Administration of Research Instrument
3.10 Techniques of Data Analysis
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 09). The Impact Of Quality Control On Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Plc.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 09, 2014, from https://afribary.com/read/3076/the-impact-of-quality-control-on-organizational-performance-in-peugeot-automobile-nigeria-plc-9493
"The Impact Of Quality Control On Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Plc." Afribary.com. 09 2014. 2014. 09 2014 <https://afribary.com/read/3076/the-impact-of-quality-control-on-organizational-performance-in-peugeot-automobile-nigeria-plc-9493>.
"The Impact Of Quality Control On Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Plc.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 09 2014. Web. 09 2014. <https://afribary.com/read/3076/the-impact-of-quality-control-on-organizational-performance-in-peugeot-automobile-nigeria-plc-9493>.
"The Impact Of Quality Control On Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Plc.." Afribary.com. 09, 2014. Accessed 09, 2014. https://afribary.com/read/3076/the-impact-of-quality-control-on-organizational-performance-in-peugeot-automobile-nigeria-plc-9493.
- Related Works
- The Corrosive Effect Of Corruption On Nigerian Educational System
- Privatization And Commercialization Of Electronic Media In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Minaj System Television Obosi)
- Ascertain Cost Minimization Strategies In The Manufacturing Companies
- The Effect Of Manpower Training And Development On The Productivity On The Employees Of Niger State Polytechnic (zungeru)
- The Role Of Human Resources In Developing Organisational Culture
- The Management Problems And Prospects Of Nigerian Hotels.
- An Evaluation Of Impact Of Remuneration On Employee Attitude And Performance In Selected Organisations
- The Role Of Human Resource Management Promoting Industrial Harmony
- To Determine The Cause Of Low Productivity In The Civil Service
- A Survey Of The Degree Of Labour Relationship Existing Between Management And Employees Of Anammco Plc, Emene Enugu