The ultimate or core aim of an organization in this world today with the level of competition is to maximize profit and the satisfaction of consumers need through quality product irrespective of competitors and this can be achieved by quality control in an organization.
Quality is concerned with fitness or proper quality of product and it also goes with it price and delivery quality control takes this form of fitting standard quality, according to specification delivery and to schedule, the process through which the establish and need standard is commonly call “control series” this process consist of university accepted series of steps applied to problems quality to follows:
i. Choosing the control subject that is selecting what is to be regulated.
ii. Selecting a standard values that is specifying the quality characteristics
iii. Creating sourcing services which can measure these characteristic in terms of unit of measure
iv. Interpretation the difference between actual and standard decision making and acting on the difference.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.0 Background of the Study
1.1 Statement of the Problem
1.2 Background of the Organization
1.3 Objective of the Study
1.4 Significant of the Study
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 Scope of the Study
2.1 Review of Related Literature
2.2 Objectives of Quality Control
2.3 Important of Quality Control
2.4 Phases of Quality Control
2.5 Requirement of Quality
2.6 Cost of Quality Procedure
2.7 Quality Control Assurance
2.8 Summary of Review
3.0 Research Methodology
3.2 Area of the Study
3.3 Research Design
3.4 Population of the Study
3.5 Sample and Sampling Techniques
3.6 Data collection Instrument
3.7 Validity of Instrument
3.8 Reliability of the Instrument
3.9 Administration of Research Instrument
3.10 Techniques of Data Analysis
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 09). The Impact Of Quality Control On Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Plc.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 09, 2014, from https://afribary.com/read/3076/the-impact-of-quality-control-on-organizational-performance-in-peugeot-automobile-nigeria-plc-9493
"The Impact Of Quality Control On Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Plc." Afribary.com. 09 2014. 2014. 09 2014 <https://afribary.com/read/3076/the-impact-of-quality-control-on-organizational-performance-in-peugeot-automobile-nigeria-plc-9493>.
"The Impact Of Quality Control On Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Plc.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 09 2014. Web. 09 2014. <https://afribary.com/read/3076/the-impact-of-quality-control-on-organizational-performance-in-peugeot-automobile-nigeria-plc-9493>.
"The Impact Of Quality Control On Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Plc.." Afribary.com. 09, 2014. Accessed 09, 2014. https://afribary.com/read/3076/the-impact-of-quality-control-on-organizational-performance-in-peugeot-automobile-nigeria-plc-9493.
- Related Works
- Effective Application Of Marketing Concept In Bank Service
- Trade Fair As An Instrument Of Increasing Sales In Business Organization. A Case Study Of Emily Millionaire Industry Limited, Enugu.
- The Effect Of Monetary Incentive On Workers Performance In Nigerian Organisation (a Case Study Of Nigerian Telecommunications Limited Enugu)
- Effective Implementation Of Organizational Policies And Procedures In Nigeria Business
- Leadership Behavior Of Technical Secondary School Principal And Productivity In Aba Urban (a Case Study Of Selected Secondry Technical School Principals In Aba Urban)
- Management And Operational Problems Of Rural Water Supply In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Water Corporation Enugu)
- The Impact Of Promotional Activities On The Marketing Of Goldenmorn Products In Enugu Metropolis
- Effect And Evaluation Of Leadership Styles And Its Efficiency ( A Case Study Of Emenite Nigeria Plc Enugu State)
- Training Development And Promotion As A Means Of Boosting Employee Morale In An Organization A Case Study Of Cadbury Nigeria Plc Lagos
- The Problems Of Planning And Forecasting In Business Organisation