The ultimate or core aim of an organization in this world today with the level of competition is to maximize profit and the satisfaction of consumers need through quality product irrespective of competitors and this can be achieved by quality control in an organization.
Quality is concerned with fitness or proper quality of product and it also goes with it price and delivery quality control takes this form of fitting standard quality, according to specification delivery and to schedule, the process through which the establish and need standard is commonly call “control series” this process consist of university accepted series of steps applied to problems quality to follows:
i. Choosing the control subject that is selecting what is to be regulated.
ii. Selecting a standard values that is specifying the quality characteristics
iii. Creating sourcing services which can measure these characteristic in terms of unit of measure
iv. Interpretation the difference between actual and standard decision making and acting on the difference.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.0 Background of the Study
1.1 Statement of the Problem
1.2 Background of the Organization
1.3 Objective of the Study
1.4 Significant of the Study
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 Scope of the Study
2.1 Review of Related Literature
2.2 Objectives of Quality Control
2.3 Important of Quality Control
2.4 Phases of Quality Control
2.5 Requirement of Quality
2.6 Cost of Quality Procedure
2.7 Quality Control Assurance
2.8 Summary of Review
3.0 Research Methodology
3.2 Area of the Study
3.3 Research Design
3.4 Population of the Study
3.5 Sample and Sampling Techniques
3.6 Data collection Instrument
3.7 Validity of Instrument
3.8 Reliability of the Instrument
3.9 Administration of Research Instrument
3.10 Techniques of Data Analysis
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 09). The Impact Of Quality Control On Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Plc.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 09, 2014, from https://afribary.com/read/3076/the-impact-of-quality-control-on-organizational-performance-in-peugeot-automobile-nigeria-plc-9493
"The Impact Of Quality Control On Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Plc." Afribary.com. 09 2014. 2014. 09 2014 <https://afribary.com/read/3076/the-impact-of-quality-control-on-organizational-performance-in-peugeot-automobile-nigeria-plc-9493>.
"The Impact Of Quality Control On Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Plc.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 09 2014. Web. 09 2014. <https://afribary.com/read/3076/the-impact-of-quality-control-on-organizational-performance-in-peugeot-automobile-nigeria-plc-9493>.
"The Impact Of Quality Control On Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Plc.." Afribary.com. 09, 2014. Accessed 09, 2014. https://afribary.com/read/3076/the-impact-of-quality-control-on-organizational-performance-in-peugeot-automobile-nigeria-plc-9493.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Small Scale Industries In Rural Development (a Case Study Of Anambra East Local Government)
- The Impact Of “marketing Mix” In The Accomplishment Of Organization Objective (a Case Study Of Unilever Brothers Nigeria Plc
- An Evaluation Of Distribution Channel In The Logistics Management Of Petroleum Products (a Case Study Of Oando Plc Enugu)
- Effective Working Capital Management And Corporate Performance In The Paint Industry. A Case Study Of Marshals And Chemical Company Ltd Enugu – Enugu State
- Problem And Prospect Of Poultry Management (a Case Os Study Of Phinomar Nigeria Limited (ngwo
- Fuel Distribution In Nigeria, Problems And Solutions (a Case Study Of Nnpc Enugu Depot)
- Problem And Prospect Of Small Scale Enterprise In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Ezinihitte In Imo State)
- Strategies Of Promoting Productivity In Civil Service (a Case Study Of Enugu State Civil Services Commission)
- The Problems Facing Personal Income, The Administration In Rural Communities A Case Study Of Ugwuaji Community In Enugu South Local Government Area Of Enugu State
- The Impact Of Recruitment Method On Nigeria Civil Service A Case Study Of Kaduna State Civil Service Commission