This project is on the role of insurance companies in Nigeria economic development. The insurance industry, from all indication plays a vital role in Nigeria economic development as well as in the problem of risk management in Nigeria. It is very obvious that the majority of the public who are ignorant of the contributions made by the insurance industry have more faith in the banking and other financial institution but these people forget the fact that the banking institution acknowledges the fact that the insurance companies contribute significantly to the development of the economy of the nation.
Chapter two is the review of related literature the most prominent among there were the extended family system the age grade association and the provide some kind of insurance covers to their member especially during adverse period.
Chapter three is a research design and methodology as this project work is done on secondary data only. And chapter four is the findings that from the research and finding are that insurance companies settle more loss claim now than before.
Chapter five is the conclusion and recommendation.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.0INTRODUCTION AND BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.1STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
1.2PURPOSE /OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.3SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.4LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
2.1THEIR ROLES IN DEVELOPMENT OF OUR NATION ECONOMY
2.2DIFFERENT CLASSES OF INSURANCE AND THEIR CONTRIBUTION IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
3.0. RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 SOURCES OF DATA
3.2 LOCATION OF DATA
3.3 METHOD OF DATA COLLECTION AND METHODOLOGY OF INVESTIGATION
5.0 CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). The Role Of Insurance Companies In Nigeria Economic Development.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/576/the-role-of-insurance-companies-in-nigeria-economic-development
"The Role Of Insurance Companies In Nigeria Economic Development." Afribary.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/576/the-role-of-insurance-companies-in-nigeria-economic-development>.
"The Role Of Insurance Companies In Nigeria Economic Development.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/576/the-role-of-insurance-companies-in-nigeria-economic-development>.
"The Role Of Insurance Companies In Nigeria Economic Development.." Afribary.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/576/the-role-of-insurance-companies-in-nigeria-economic-development.
- Related Works
- Tax As A Means Of Income Redistribution In Nigeria
- The Role Of Commercial Banks In A Depressed Economy
- Electronic Banking And The Challenges Of The Nigerian Business Environment (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc.)
- The Impact Of Community Banks In Economic Growth And Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Ndi-afia Community Bank In Enugu-urban 2000-2004
- An Appraisal Of The Impact Of The Liquidity Problem On Selected Commercial Banks In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigeria)
- Credit Management And Bank Lending (a Case Study Of Hallmark Bank Ltd In Nigerian)
- Accounting System In Local Government
- Challenges Facing The Nigeria Banking Industry
- The Impact Of Community Banks In Economic Development Of Nigeria
- An Evaluation Of The Effectiveness Of Financial Planning And Control In The Banking Sector