The effect of privatization and commercialization in Nigeria Economy.We propose of research and find out some of the effect of privatization and commercialization in Nigeria economy.
In the first attempt the project is divided into three Chapters, the first chapter highlights on the introduction part, which explain the privatization commercialization as the economic policy geared towards reelecting government its hold one direct participation in economic operations in the country.
As from Chapter two, we engaged into detail discussion of the objectives of the policy, which they can manage better.
Finally, in chapter three by having a critical look on the programme and observation implementation problem, you will see that the exercise which the several major enterprise listed for privatization have been take off the list including rolling mills, fertilizer companies and sugar company.
Summary and conclusion, the engine of economy and industrial growth in the modern society is the private sector operators are into actual investment operations, the government focuses attention, only on the creation of the enabling investment climate, unfortunately Nigeria is circumstance of history prompted government to invest in these area better suited for private sector.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 General Background to the Subject Matter
1.2 Problems Associated with the Subject Matter
1.3 Problems that the Study will be Concerned with
1.4 The Importance of Studying the Area
1.5 Definition of Important Terms
1.6 Chapter Reference using APA method
2.1 The origin of the Area
2.2 Schools of Thought within the Subject Area
2.3 The School of thought Relevant to the Problem of Study
2.4 Different Method of Studying the Problem
1.1 Data presentation (Highlight of the Study
2.2 Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, we DO NOT provide source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy
"The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy>.
"The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy>.
"The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy.
- Related Works
- The Effect Of Incentives On Job Performance In Dannic Hotels Limited Enugu State
- The Impact Of Co-operative Organization (multi Purpose) In The Economic Development Of Enugu State (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis)
- Budgeting And Budgetary Control In Business Organisation (a Case Study Of Emenite Nigeria Limitied Emene Enugu Branch)
- The Effect Of Employee Job Satisfaction On Organizational Productivity (a Case Study Of Union Bank Nigeria Plc, Enugu Branch)
- Problems Of Management Of Small Scale Industry (a Case Study Of Farmers In Udi Local Government Area Of Enugu State)
- Privatization Of Government Parastatals As A Panacea For Economic Growth (a Case Study Of Nepa Enugu)
- The Impact Of Central Bank Of Nigeria Financial Management On The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria)
- An Evaluation Of Management Performance In Organizations (a Case Study Of Anammco Enugu District)
- The Effects Of Leadership On Management Of An Organization
- The Issues Of Corporate Social Responsibility: A Must To Nigeria Business Organization (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc)