The effect of privatization and commercialization in Nigeria Economy.We propose of research and find out some of the effect of privatization and commercialization in Nigeria economy.
In the first attempt the project is divided into three Chapters, the first chapter highlights on the introduction part, which explain the privatization commercialization as the economic policy geared towards reelecting government its hold one direct participation in economic operations in the country.
As from Chapter two, we engaged into detail discussion of the objectives of the policy, which they can manage better.
Finally, in chapter three by having a critical look on the programme and observation implementation problem, you will see that the exercise which the several major enterprise listed for privatization have been take off the list including rolling mills, fertilizer companies and sugar company.
Summary and conclusion, the engine of economy and industrial growth in the modern society is the private sector operators are into actual investment operations, the government focuses attention, only on the creation of the enabling investment climate, unfortunately Nigeria is circumstance of history prompted government to invest in these area better suited for private sector.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 General Background to the Subject Matter
1.2 Problems Associated with the Subject Matter
1.3 Problems that the Study will be Concerned with
1.4 The Importance of Studying the Area
1.5 Definition of Important Terms
1.6 Chapter Reference using APA method
2.1 The origin of the Area
2.2 Schools of Thought within the Subject Area
2.3 The School of thought Relevant to the Problem of Study
2.4 Different Method of Studying the Problem
1.1 Data presentation (Highlight of the Study
2.2 Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy
"The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy>.
"The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy>.
"The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy.
- Related Works
- An Evaluation Of Production Process And Capacity Utilization (a Case Study Of Nigerian Breweries Enugu)
- The Role Of Marketing Communications (a Case Study Of John Holt)
- The Effects Of Poor Office Environment On The Motivation Of Workers In An Organisation (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area Of Enugu State)
- Impact Of Materials Management In The Productvity Of Seven-up (7up) Bottling Company, Kaduna Plant
- The Effects Of Personnel Policies In Achievement Of Organization Goal (a Case Study Of Anambra Motor Manufacturing Company Ltd Emene Enugu)
- Effects Of Selection Process On Labour Turnover And Productivity Of Employees (a Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc, 9th Mile Enugu)
- The Use Of The Committees System In Organisational Decision Making
- Assessing The Contribution Of Industrial Training Fund (itf) In Manpower Development In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Itf Emene)
- The Concept Of Cost Consciousness In The Management Of Public Funds A Case Study Of Enugu State Ministry Of Finance And Economic Planning
- Sourcing Raw Materials For Small-scale Business In Nigeria