The effect of privatization and commercialization in Nigeria Economy.We propose of research and find out some of the effect of privatization and commercialization in Nigeria economy.
In the first attempt the project is divided into three Chapters, the first chapter highlights on the introduction part, which explain the privatization commercialization as the economic policy geared towards reelecting government its hold one direct participation in economic operations in the country.
As from Chapter two, we engaged into detail discussion of the objectives of the policy, which they can manage better.
Finally, in chapter three by having a critical look on the programme and observation implementation problem, you will see that the exercise which the several major enterprise listed for privatization have been take off the list including rolling mills, fertilizer companies and sugar company.
Summary and conclusion, the engine of economy and industrial growth in the modern society is the private sector operators are into actual investment operations, the government focuses attention, only on the creation of the enabling investment climate, unfortunately Nigeria is circumstance of history prompted government to invest in these area better suited for private sector.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 General Background to the Subject Matter
1.2 Problems Associated with the Subject Matter
1.3 Problems that the Study will be Concerned with
1.4 The Importance of Studying the Area
1.5 Definition of Important Terms
1.6 Chapter Reference using APA method
2.1 The origin of the Area
2.2 Schools of Thought within the Subject Area
2.3 The School of thought Relevant to the Problem of Study
2.4 Different Method of Studying the Problem
1.1 Data presentation (Highlight of the Study
2.2 Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy
"The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy>.
"The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy>.
"The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy.
- Related Works
- The Effects Of Good Public Relations Management On Productivity Of Data Textile Mill Asaba
- The Role Of The Management Accountant In Profit Maximization (a Case Study Of Emenite Plc)
- Training And Development Prerequisite For High Productivity (a Case Study Of Beecham Plc)
- Managing Rural Development Through Industrialization (a Case Study Of Agwu Local Government Area)
- Employee Participation In Decision Making And Its Impact On Productivity (a Case Study Of Anammco)
- An Evaluation Of The Effect Of Manpower Training And Development In Service Organisations. (a Case Study Of Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (phcn) Plc Enugu Zone)
- Management Problems Of Public Enterprises (a Case Of Anammco)
- Effect Of Motivation On Workers In The Public Sector (a Case Study Of Nigerian Telecommunication Limited (nitel) Enugu)
- The Impact Of Industrial Training In Polytechnics (a Case Study Of Our Saviour Institute Of Science, Agriculture And Technology) Enugu.
- An Anaysis Of The Uses And Abuses Of Public Relation In Management In Selected Nigeria Business Organization