The effect of privatization and commercialization in Nigeria Economy.We propose of research and find out some of the effect of privatization and commercialization in Nigeria economy.
In the first attempt the project is divided into three Chapters, the first chapter highlights on the introduction part, which explain the privatization commercialization as the economic policy geared towards reelecting government its hold one direct participation in economic operations in the country.
As from Chapter two, we engaged into detail discussion of the objectives of the policy, which they can manage better.
Finally, in chapter three by having a critical look on the programme and observation implementation problem, you will see that the exercise which the several major enterprise listed for privatization have been take off the list including rolling mills, fertilizer companies and sugar company.
Summary and conclusion, the engine of economy and industrial growth in the modern society is the private sector operators are into actual investment operations, the government focuses attention, only on the creation of the enabling investment climate, unfortunately Nigeria is circumstance of history prompted government to invest in these area better suited for private sector.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 General Background to the Subject Matter
1.2 Problems Associated with the Subject Matter
1.3 Problems that the Study will be Concerned with
1.4 The Importance of Studying the Area
1.5 Definition of Important Terms
1.6 Chapter Reference using APA method
2.1 The origin of the Area
2.2 Schools of Thought within the Subject Area
2.3 The School of thought Relevant to the Problem of Study
2.4 Different Method of Studying the Problem
1.1 Data presentation (Highlight of the Study
2.2 Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy
"The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy>.
"The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy>.
"The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Community Bank In Economic Development In Nigeria
- Impact Of Insurance Service On Business Survival In Niger Insurance Plc Kaduna
- Budget Decision In Manufacturing Companies (a Case Study Of Union Auto Parts, Ibeto Group, Nnewi)
- Computerization Of Customer Services In Niegrian Banks
- Solving Unemployment Problem, Through The Establishment Of Small Scale Industries In Nkanu East Local Government Of Enugu State
- An Assessment Of Roles Of Non-governmental Organisation On Community Development Projects In Edo South Senatorial District Of Edo State
- The Problem Of Managing Small-scale Enterprises In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Eberson Company Nigeria Limited)
- Impact Of Materials Management In The Productvity Of Seven-up (7up) Bottling Company, Kaduna Plant
- Performance Appraisal Of Junior Staff In Public Organizations (a Case Study Of National Electric Power Authority (n.e.p.a) Enugu District Office)
- Impact Of Budget And Budgetary Control (a Case Study Of Morris Fertilizer Company Minna, Nigeria State)