The effect of privatization and commercialization in Nigeria Economy.We propose of research and find out some of the effect of privatization and commercialization in Nigeria economy.
In the first attempt the project is divided into three Chapters, the first chapter highlights on the introduction part, which explain the privatization commercialization as the economic policy geared towards reelecting government its hold one direct participation in economic operations in the country.
As from Chapter two, we engaged into detail discussion of the objectives of the policy, which they can manage better.
Finally, in chapter three by having a critical look on the programme and observation implementation problem, you will see that the exercise which the several major enterprise listed for privatization have been take off the list including rolling mills, fertilizer companies and sugar company.
Summary and conclusion, the engine of economy and industrial growth in the modern society is the private sector operators are into actual investment operations, the government focuses attention, only on the creation of the enabling investment climate, unfortunately Nigeria is circumstance of history prompted government to invest in these area better suited for private sector.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 General Background to the Subject Matter
1.2 Problems Associated with the Subject Matter
1.3 Problems that the Study will be Concerned with
1.4 The Importance of Studying the Area
1.5 Definition of Important Terms
1.6 Chapter Reference using APA method
2.1 The origin of the Area
2.2 Schools of Thought within the Subject Area
2.3 The School of thought Relevant to the Problem of Study
2.4 Different Method of Studying the Problem
1.1 Data presentation (Highlight of the Study
2.2 Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word.
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy
"The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy." Afribary.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy>.
"The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy>.
"The Effect Of Privatization And Commercialization On Nigeria Economy.." Afribary.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/838/the-effect-of-privatization-and-commercialization-on-nigeria-economy.
- Related Works
- The Management Problems Of Government Parastatals In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Hotel Presidential Enugu)
- The Effects Of Leadership Style On Management Of An Organization
- Communication As A Managerial Tool For Efficient Organizational Performance (a Case Study Of Nitel Enugu)
- The Activities Of The National Association Of Chambers Of Commercse, Industries, Mines And Agriculture, Naccima In The Development Of Small And Medium Scale Industries In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Naccima Enugu)
- The Role Of Planning And Forecasting In Business Organization (a Case Study Of Eastern Shop Nigeria Limited Ogui Enugu, Enugu State)
- The Role Of Nigerian Stock Exchange In Industrial Development
- The Role Of Small Industries In The Economic Development Of Nigeria (case Study Of Redima Sachet Water)
- Management Of Small Scale Industries In Enugu State Problems And Prospects (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area)
- Contribution Of Transportation Industry To The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigeria Railway Corporation)
- Fuel Distribution In Nigeria: Problems And Solutions (a Case Study Of Nnpc Enugu Depot)