It is very important to understand the psychology and behavior of the customer for preferring the channels for buying products, but very little researches are carried out for distribution channels for necessary articles and accessories in Indian contests. The number of purchase and orientation channels has increased, challenges in the retail sector have also increased, so there is a need to study the Omni-channel buying behavior of customers. It is a big challenge to understand the behavior of customers who can shop anytime and anywhere. It is very important to study how demographic and personality factors are affecting the preference or selection of distribution channels for products. The purpose of the research is to study customers from which socioeconomic class prefers which channel of distribution, single, multi, cross, or Omni-channel. Also, we can study the personality-wise preference of channel. This study will be helpful for developing the strategies for the distribution channels.
Key Words: Buying Behavior, Distribution Channel, Omnichannel, Physical Distribution
1. Berger, J. (2014). Word of mouth and interpersonal communication: A review and directions for future research. Journal of consumer psychology, 24(4), 586-607.
2. Garberson, N. (2015). Marketing: An introduction to omnichannel marketing. Corridor Business Journal, 12.
3. Groover, J. (2012, November). Counter Revolution. Shopping Center Today, 39-44.
4. Kharate S, Zaware N (2020), A Study of Business Challenges for Organic Food Product segment. Studies in Indian Place Names (Vol. 40 Issue-27) pp. 1225-1230
5. Kharate S. and Zaware N (2021), A Study of E-Learning Recourses and Its Impact on Education System, Dogo Rangsang Research Journal Vol-10 Issue-06 No. 8 June 2020 PP 47-56
6. Louis R and Zaware N, (2016) Changing Consumption Pattern Leading to Growth of the Food and Beverage Sector in India. Chronicle of The Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studied and Research (Vol. V) pp. 176-181
7. Megha A, and Zaware N (2021), Redefining Skill- Set in the Era of Digitization- A Conceptual Study, Shodh Sarita, Vol. 7 Issue-28, Oct-Dec, 2020, pp. 156-160
8. Nimbhore S, Zaware N (2019), The Study of Service Gap Analysis for Garment Retail Stores- A Literature Review. Journal of Gujarat Research Society (Vol. 21 Issue 16) pp. 1599-1606
9. Ortis, I., & Casoli, A. (2009). Technology selection: IDC retail insights guide to enabling immersive shopping experiences. IDC Retail Insights report.
10. Ortis, I. (2010). Unified Retailing-Breaking Multichannel Barriers. IDC Retail Insights Report.
11. Samudre H, Zaware N (2019) A Study on Management Student’s Behavior While Using of Smartphone With Reference To PCMC Area. Review of Research (Vol. 8, Issue 6) pp. 1-8
12. Shinde S, Zaware N, Pawar A, Mehetre S (2019) Effective Human Resource Management With Employee Value Proposition. Review of Research (Vol. - 8 Issue- 9) pp. 1-9
13. Verhoef, P. C. (2007). The Effect of Acquisition Channels on Customer Loyalty and Cross-Buying. Journal of Interactive Marketing, 19(2), 31–48.
14. Ubhedal J, Waghulkar S, Gadkari S, Zaware N (2020), Model Testing for Managerial Behavior towards Implementation of Sustainability Practices in Automobile Manufacturing Units with Special Reference of Theory of Planned Behavior. Studies in Indian Place Names (Vol. 40 Issue-03) Page 4565-4582
15. Yohem, R. (2012, April 4). Macy's CEO: Retail's new path to purchase is omnichannel' marketing. (T. Lundgren, Interviewer) Inside Tucson Business.
16. Zaware N, (2012) A study of Rural Retail and Distribution Mix with Respect to Essential Commodities. Vishwakarma Business Review (Volume II, Issue 1) pp. 69-74
17. Zaware N, (2012) Rural Livelihood Markets & Economies; International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics & Management, (Vol. No 2) pp. 48-50
18. Zaware N, (2012) A study of the Effectiveness of Marketing Audit Strategies in the Financial Service Institutions. Indian Journal of Current Trends in Management Sciences (Vol. V No.1) pp. 95-103
19. Zaware N, (2012) A Study on Print Media Advertisement with reference to Education Institute’s Appointment Ad. SIBACA Management Review (Vol.-2, Issue-1) pp. 14-19
20. Zaware N, (2013) Soft Drinks: The Pure Commodity in the Era of Branding. SYMPHONY ZIMCA’s Management Journal (Vol. II) pp. 49-55
21. Zaware N, (2013) A Revision of Product Mix Strategy. Anveshak’ International journal of Management (Vol.-2 No. 2) pp.191-200
22. Zaware N, (2015) Regional Imbalance of the Service Industry in Maharashtra. Paripex- Indian Journal of Research (Vol.-4 Issue-11) pp.200-203
23. Zaware N, (2016) A Study of Information Technology Acceptance with reference to Financial Institutions. Indian Streams Research Journal (Vol. 6 Issue 3) pp. 7
24. Zaware N, (2016) Connotation For Career Opportunities to Management Graduates in Global Economic Meltdown. Tactful Management (Vol. 4 Issue 8) pp. 7
25. Zaware N, Shinde S, Pawar A, Mehetre S (2019) Outlining the Significance of Experiential Branding For Business Development. Review of Research, (Vol. 8 issue 8) pp.
26. Zaware N, Shinde S, Pawar A, Mehetre S (2019) Review and Assessment of Financial Constraints of Women Entrepreneurs in Maharashtra. Review of Research (Vol. 8 issue 9) pp 1-14
27. Zaware N, (2020), Transformation of Business in Developing Distribution Strategy for Rural Market. Studies in Indian Place Names (Vol. 40 Issue 27) pp. 502-514
28. Zaware N, (2015), A Study of Media Impact on Purchase Intent of Green Products in Pune City. International Journal in Management and Social Science (Vol. 03, Issue 11) pp. 326- 331
29. Zaware N, Pawar A, Samudre H, Kale S (2020), Omnichannel Consumer Buying Behavior: Apprehending the Purchasing Pattern for Mobile Buyers in India. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology (Vol. 29 No. 3s) pp. 1086-1101
30. Zaware N, Pawar A, Kale S, Fauzi T, Loupias H (2020), Deliberating the Managerial Approach towards Employee Participation in Management. International Journal of Control and Automation (Vol. 13 No. 1) pp. 437 – 457
31. Zaware N, Ambavane P, Kale S, (2020) Identification Cold Start Problem Start in Matrix Factorization Method for Online Web Recommendation Systems. Test Engineering and Management (pp. 2186 – 2192)
32. Zaware N, Pawar A, Kale S, Surve M (2020), Exploration of Market Potential towards Dental Material Brands: An Assessment with Preferences of Dentists in India. International Journal of Psychosocial Rehabilitation (Vol. 24 Issue 7) pp. 4015- 4026
33. Zaware N (2021) Gold Retailing in India: The Marketing Inferences from Consumers for Retailers, Vidyabharati International Interdisciplinary Research Journal, Vol. 12, Issue 2, pp. 181-191
34. Zaware N (2021) Linking with Prospective Indian Consumer: Brands Role to Online Shopping Customers Satisfaction, Vidyabharati International Interdisciplinary Research Journal Vol. 12 Issue 2, pp. 139-144
Zaware, N. (2021). A Conceptual Study of Omni-Channel Buying Behavior. Afribary. Retrieved from https://afribary.com/works/a-conceptual-study-of-omni-channel-buying-behavior
Zaware, Nitin "A Conceptual Study of Omni-Channel Buying Behavior" Afribary. Afribary, 05 Nov. 2021, https://afribary.com/works/a-conceptual-study-of-omni-channel-buying-behavior. Accessed 01 Jul. 2022.
Zaware, Nitin . "A Conceptual Study of Omni-Channel Buying Behavior". Afribary, Afribary, 05 Nov. 2021. Web. 01 Jul. 2022. < https://afribary.com/works/a-conceptual-study-of-omni-channel-buying-behavior >.
Zaware, Nitin . "A Conceptual Study of Omni-Channel Buying Behavior" Afribary (2021). Accessed July 01, 2022. https://afribary.com/works/a-conceptual-study-of-omni-channel-buying-behavior