This research studied the contribution of inspectorate department as an effective measure to Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
To guide the study research questions were formulated, using questionnaires as an instrument. The data collected were analyzed using sample percentages, some of the findings among others are:
1) Inspectorate department plays a significant role in effective utilization of organization find by management.
2) Internal audit (inspectorate) department enhances effective management control in banking organization.
3) The availability of inspectorate department encourages efficiency among employees in banking organization.
4) The existing statutory and other relevant regulation laid adequate consideration on the inspectorate functions.
5) Inspectorate department encloses financial accountability in banking organization.
Based on the findings, the following are recommended among others.
1) Training and retaining of inspectorate department staff for efficiency.
2) Creation of internal audit (inspectorate) department in the bank.
3) To ensure that a professional heads the audit unit qualified inspectorate.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 The scope of the study
Review of related literature
2.1 Meaning and purpose of inspection
2.2 Organization of the inspectorate department
2.3 Review and reports
Research design and methodology
3.1 Sources of data
3.2 Location of data
3.3 Method of data collection
Recommendations and Conclusion
Ugwu, A. (2018). INSPECTION AS AN AID TO EFFECTIVE BANK MANAGEMENT (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC). Afribary. Retrieved from https://afribary.com/works/inspection-as-an-aid-to-effective-bank-management-a-case-study-of-union-bank-of-nigeria-plc-9622
Ugwu, Anderson "INSPECTION AS AN AID TO EFFECTIVE BANK MANAGEMENT (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)" Afribary. Afribary, 29 Jan. 2018, https://afribary.com/works/inspection-as-an-aid-to-effective-bank-management-a-case-study-of-union-bank-of-nigeria-plc-9622. Accessed 26 Nov. 2022.
Ugwu, Anderson . "INSPECTION AS AN AID TO EFFECTIVE BANK MANAGEMENT (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)". Afribary, Afribary, 29 Jan. 2018. Web. 26 Nov. 2022. < https://afribary.com/works/inspection-as-an-aid-to-effective-bank-management-a-case-study-of-union-bank-of-nigeria-plc-9622 >.
Ugwu, Anderson . "INSPECTION AS AN AID TO EFFECTIVE BANK MANAGEMENT (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)" Afribary (2018). Accessed November 26, 2022. https://afribary.com/works/inspection-as-an-aid-to-effective-bank-management-a-case-study-of-union-bank-of-nigeria-plc-9622