Research Papers/Topics in Agricultural And Bio Environmental Engineering

Assessment of Post-harvest Handling Practices and Losses of Maize in Ejura-sekyeredumase Municipality

 Introduction to the background of the study: Maize (Zea mays) is the highest produced cereal crop and the most widely consumed food in Ghana with increasing production since 1965 (FAO, 2008; Morris et al., 1999). Maize is cultivated in all the ten regions of the country however the leading producing areas are mainly in the middle-southern part (Brong Ahafo, Eastern and Ashanti provinces) where 84 percent of the maize is grown, with the remaining 16 percent being grown in the northern re...

Agricultural Biomass Waste (cow Dung) collection, storage and use in Anaerobic Digestion with CHP

How Much quantity of dung needs to be collected to be used in an Anaerobic Digestion process to make it economically viable? How can the collected dung be used to generate electricity and heat in a combined heat and power? What CHP technology gives you the best electrical to thermal heat ratio? 

Isolation and characterization of PGPR from the rhizopheres of selected vegetables in Ogun state

ABSTRACT Beneficial bacteria that colonize the root of plants and are capable of stimulating the growth of plants directly or indirectly are called plant-growth promoting rhizobacteria. The objective of this study was to isolate and characterize plant-growth promoting rhizobacteria from the rhizosphere of some selected vegetables collected at different locations in Ago-iwoye, Oru and Ijebu-Igbo in Ijebu-North local Government Area of Ogun state, using general microbiological and biochemical t...

Need a Professional researcher to work on your project? Click Here to Submit a Writing Request