1. Some Times what you are looking for comes when you are not looking at all.
4. An inmate once escaped prison, once out, he began posting photos of himself mocking the police on facebook which led straight to him.
6. A penny could purchase 3 hours, 7 minutes and 30 seconds of thought, according to a new study. A penny for your thought.
8. People who cross their arms when they listen retain 38% less than people who keep their arms at their sides and have an open body posture.
9. While you inherit DNA from both parents, you end up using your father’s DNA more – genetically, you are more like your dad than your mum.
13. If the internet went down for a day, 196 billion emails, 3 billion Google searches, and 500 million Tweets would have to wait.
14. Right now, you have three fingers behind your phone, your pinky tucked under for support, and you’re scrolling with your thumb. checking Lol.
15. It would take one person 1,700 years to watch every video on YouTube.
16. Think of a number. Double it. Add six. Half it. Take away the number you started with. Your answer = Three.
17. 50% of Women and more than 90% of men don’t wash their hands after using the bathroom unless someone else is watching them.
credits: Interesting facts